First match

"And the Quaffle is in the possession of Arnold of Beauxbatons- and he scores- no wait, Ron saves it! Go Ronald!" Shouted Dean Thomas.

The Hogwarts team seemed to have taken the Beauxbatons a little too lightly- they scored in the first minute. The team and the crowd panicked. Hogwarts and the Beauxbatons are presently ten each scored by Ginny and Maxwell of Beauxbatons. The Snitch was nowhere to be seen.

"Come on, Harry!" Cheers Hermione.

Harry goes high, but he kept an eye for Fluer, their seeker. She sees him and winks at him.

Time flied and neither of the teams made any progress.

Harry called a time out. "Okay, what's happening out there?" He asked his team.

They look at each other. Harry sighs. Draco let's out a frustrated groan. "Theo, why aren't you or Summerby shooting bludgers at the Beauxbatons?"

"He always come in my way." Stated Theodor simply.

"You can't shoot a bludger, Nott. You were a chaser before. I'm just saving you from embarrassing-"

Draco snapped his fingers. "That's enough, Summerby. We need to work as a team! Come on! Each of you follow the plan and we'll be fine."

As they waited for the whistle to blow, none of them seemed to be meeting the other one's eyes.

Draco sighed. "Okay, maybe I was a little harsh. We want to win, don't we?" He asked the team. They nodded. "Then let's try. We aren't even trying. You all know the plan, right? Good, so let's put that into action-"

"Otherwise I'm going to give all of you detention for a month!"

The team gulped and turned to look at Professor McGonagall smiling at them.

"The Beauxbatons are changing their players, so that's why you have much time." She said urgently. "Unless you put you're differences aside, you can never play as a team, then you can never win." She said, firmly.

Then the whistle blew. "Make Hogwarts proud." She told them as they went.

As they mounted their brooms, Draco eyed Nott and Summerby. He saw them talking.

I hope they don't mess this up, he thought.

The whistle blew. The players kicked off the ground, determined to win (more because they didn't want detention).

"And the Quaffle is in possession of Cho Chang, Hogwarts. Go Cho!" Said Dean. And professor McGonagall smacked Dean on his hand. "Don't show your support to one team. You're a commentator!"

Cho zoomed towards Roché, the keeper of Beauxbatons.

Cho didn't see the two bludgers heading her way. Nor did she see Nott and Summerby shooting the bludgers towards Roché.

"Cho narrowly escapes the bludgers! Good job, Nott and Summerby! Watch out, Roché! They're headed your way!" Shouted Dean in the microphone.

And Cho was accompanied by Draco and Ginny who kept an eye not on the Quaffle but on other players.

They neared. Roché panicked seeing Cho and the two bludgers side by side, all three at top speed.