Uncomfortable, thats all

Days flew by and the Quidditch tournament drew nearer. The Hogwarts team was given so much leniency that the other students grumbled and sometimes refused to submit their homeworkers on time.

"Students are getting out of hand!" Complained Professor Binns.

"Yes, and it's all because of the Quidditch tournament. But who can blame them? We are showing leniency on the players, and they are bound to be jealous." Said Professor McGonagall, sighing.

Professor Sprout nodded. "But we really do want Hogwarts to win. It would be a shame to loose on our own ground."

And so, the students were given longer time to submit their homeworkers so that the players and the students received equal treatment, as far as possible.

"This is stupid!" Said Hermione one day. "I've finished all my homework and the professors are refusing to collect them in advance, or give me more work!" She complained.

Ron and Harry looked at her in disbelief. "More work? Hermione, you can do mine if you like!" Said Ron.

"I'm not doing your work, Ronald. I'll check it for you though." Said Hermione, taking Ron's homework.

"Mine too? Please?" Said Harry, holding out his parchment.

Hermione sighed but took it anyway.

Ron and Harry grinned at each other. They knew that their homeworkers were as good as done if Hermione checks it.

The heads also had to plan out the menu for the dinner after the Quidditch match, or as professor McGonagall calls it the 'Quidditch Dinner'. But Harry and Ginny took charge of arranging their next Occulemency class and the Quidditch practice which was actually Draco's job, but he'd given it to them so that he could "Help me by organising the Quidditch Dinner. And that I don't need to bother myself coming back to help you after my work is done." Said Ginny, grinning as she told Hermione that Draco would help her instead of Ginny.

Hermione's mouth was wide open. "Does he know that I'm going to be there?"

Ginny gave her an innocent look. "Oh yes, he knows. He doesn't want to bother me by helping you. He said that he doesn't mind helping you while I spend some quality time with 'Potter'. " said Ginny, making quotation marks in the air.

Hermione gave an exasperated sigh. "But you will come and help me, right Ginny?"

Ginny gave Hermione a playful smirk. "Oh now, Hermione dear, I  wouldn't want to disturb Draco or you while the two of you work."

"Ginny!" Hermione groaned.

Ginny laughed and ran out of the room.

----

"Herminniny?" Said Krum, a day before the Quidditch tournament. "Are you free nov?"

Hermione looked up from her book and hesitated; she really wanted to finish reading about a new way to break spells, but decided against it.

"Yeah I am." She said, smiling at him.

Krum let out his breath that Hermione hadn't noticed he was holding. "Good. I thought you vould vont to finish that book. I can come back later if you vont?"