26.

Saturday. [part 1]

'The thing I don't like about festivals is that if we don't go first we literally have to wait for hours before we can finally have a drink!'

'There's a lot of other things I don't like about this festival!'

Perrie was staring at the mirror whilst getting ready. All four girls were getting dressed in their dressing room accompanied by their mums.

'You'll be alright. When is Alex coming?' Debbie put up the zip on Perrie's skirt.

'He should be here already. He's probably busy.'

'He's here, I saw him love. He said he's coming to say hello in a minute.' Jesy's mum walked into the dressing room with two cups of tea and went to give one to Jade. 'You know who else I saw? Your ex mother-in-law.'

Perrie looked at her mum who immediately turned serious. 'Well good job I didn't see her, she wouldn't like what I'd have to say!'

'Mum, don't you think I've got enough on my plate without you arguing with Trisha?'

'I don't want to argue with anyone, I surely won't go around looking for her... but I can't guarantee I won't say anything if I see her.'

'Great, let's all pray then! Ladies you're responsible for my mum, I really can't worry about her today!'

Luckily a knock on the door saved the situation.

'Are you all dressed? Can we come in?'

'Yeah come in!'

Alex opened the door with two of his teammates and immediately went to hug Perrie.

'I was hoping I'd find you with no clothes on!'

'Why are you such an idiot!' The pair laughed and kissed each other.

'Are you guys having fun?' Jesy started chatting to the other two boys.

'Loving life!'

'Alex just loves the camera, such a show off!'

Everyone in the room laughed, forgetting about all the drama for a while.

'We're going for lunch girls, care to join us?'

'We need to get our hair done. Mums why don't you go and get us food?'

'Why can't you wait until you're done?'

'Because when there's caterers all the good food finishes early!'

Whilst Jesy argued with her mum, Alex turned to Perrie. 'I'll get food and come to eat with you then.'

As he walked out the door with his friends and the girl's mum, Perrie shouted at him 'Bring cake too!'

---

'I've got cake!'

'Good boy! Is it chocolate?'

'I've got you both chocolate cake and caramel cheesecake.'

'Oh yes! I just love you even more now.'

Perrie was in the dressing room with Jesy whilst everyone else decided to go and eat outside. Alex, Debbie and Jan brought the girls food.

'Debs you look like you saw a ghost.'

Jan started to laugh. 'Worst, Perrie.'

'Oh don't tell me you saw her!'

'I obviously did!'

'Tell me you behaved yourself!'

'She did babe, I promised. It was so awkward though.'

'What do you mean?'

Debbie put the food down and started to raise her voice whilst trying to recreate the scene for her daughter.

'I'll tell you what he means! So we were just there trying to get food and I hear someone behind me with a screeching voice...'

'Don't be horrible, mother! She does not have a screeching voice, c'mon!'

'Don't interrupt me, her voice in my head is like nails on a chalkboard!'

'That's just cause you're mad at her.'

'Of course I'm mad at her! How can she defend her son after all the things he's done?!'

'That's her son! What do you expect?!'

'Sorry but I'm with Debbie on that one. If someone's an asshole their mum should be the first person to let them now.'

'Right, thank you Jesy! Anyway, she had the courage to say to me that we haven't talked in a while and that we need to catch up! Then she asked if Alex is your boyfriend.'

'What did you say?'

'I said ''Yes, in your son's face!''. No I actually didn't say that, I just said yes. She didn't mention Zayn at all though.'

'Smart move.'

'She said she'd like to come and say hello to you later. I told her you're really busy but I think she knew I meant we don't want her in here.'

'Good job mum, I'm proud of you!'

'I'd like to be a fly and now what mother and son are saying right now.'

'Well I hope he's feeling like an idiot thinking about those flowers he sent at Christmas knowing I was with my boyfriend. Can we stop talking about them now? I'd like to eat my food in peace.'

The all started to eat.

'Last thing.' Jan said. 'Are you gonna have to interview Zayn as well, Alex?'

'Probably.'

'That would be even more awkward, don't you think?'

'I don't know him. I don't have any issues with him, apart from the fact that he's an idiot. He was the one breaking up with Perrie, so I don't see why he should have any problems with me.'

Perrie felt sick at the idea of her ex boyfriend and actual boyfriend in the same room, talking to each other.

She put her lunch down and grabbed the cake instead.

'I'll need all the cake I can get to survive the day!'

[First part is out now hahah The chapter was too long I had to divide it in about 4 parts lol Enjoy :)]