2.

Monday.

Perrie.

'Right, are you gonna tell us what's going on?!'

'Nothing's going on, what are you talking about Jess?'

'You keep on checking your phone, you get so annoyed when WE do it.'

Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Jesy were having their lunch break during their studio session.

'Oh nothing, is just there's this guy and...'

'STOP THERE! What guy?'

'Who?

'When did you meet him?' The three girls starting firing up question to Perrie.

'I didn't actually meet him yet and it's nothing anyway.' Perrie quickly replied to a text, then put her phone down, almost scared to look back up at her best friends.

'What, so it's like a guy from Tinder or something?!' Leigh-Anne spat out almost in disgust.

'No you idiot! I went out with Ellie and some girls she met recently, and there was this girl, Georgie, and her boyfriend's friend saw our picture and wanted my number. I already told him though, I'm not ready for dating just yet..'

'WHY! Have you got a picture? I want to see him, then we'll decide if you're ready for dating or not!'

'His name's Alex, he plays for Arsenal or something like that. He's sweet but..' the girls had their phone out to google him already.

'Hang on! I know who you're talking about!' Jesy shouted across the room. 'Do you girls remember that footballer we did that interview with a year ago or so? And we tried to set him up with Jade?! It's him!!'

'Great, so I'll definitely not dating him now!' Perrie laughed nervously.

'Oh don't be silly, we were just messing around with him and nothing ever happened.' The girls kept scrolling down through Jesy's phone.

'Gosh he's hot, how can you say you don't want to go out with him??'

'I don't know, I don't even know the guy. Ellie's friend all told me he's really nice and sweet and doesn't mess around with girls. I still don't feel ready though.'

'At the end of the day, you have to do what's right for you babe, if you don't think you're ready just give yourself a bit more time.' Leigh-Anne was always the most responsible one when it came to relationship advice. 'In the meanwhile, I'll ask Andre info about him.' Or at least that's what Perrie thought.

Alex

<<How was your day x>>

Perrie

<<Busy, can't wait to go to bed!

Alex

<<Ah bless you! Early nigh then?>>

Perrie

<<I wish, if my dog would stop barking at the window!!>>

Alex

<<Haha it must be the full moon, my dog's doing the same thing.>>