12.

Monday.

Perrie.

'Sorry I'm late!'

'Where have you been?!'

'I fell back asleep after my alarm. No big deal anyway, we're not starting for the next five minutes.'

'Hurry up then and tell us all the juicy details about last night!!'

'Nothing happened last night...'

Alex.

'Ox you look shattered!'

'Yeah I've had a busy day yesterday.'

'Did you see your mysterious girlfriend again?'

'Maybe...'

'...so?'

'Nothing happened, don't get too excited...'

*Flashback*

[Sunday night.]

'You girls killed it up there!'

Perrie and the girls walked back into the dressing room to find Alex waiting in there with the rest of the staff.

'Thanks, did you enjoy it?'

'It was amazing! You got all that done in just two days?'

'Yeah, pretty much.'

'Blows my mind! Well done babe.'

The girls quickly got changed and ready to go home.

'I suppose you won't need a lift home?' Jade whispered.

'I think I've got it covered.' Perrie winked at her and she walked away with Alex.

Alex put her bags in the car and started to drive. Despite the expectations though, the drive home wasn't as exciting: Perrie wasn't lying when she said she was really tired and barely managed to keep her eyes open.

Alex parked the car in front of Perrie's garage and smiled. 'C'mon sleeping beauty, let's get you home!'.

Perrie laughed as she opened the front door. 'Sorry I've not been the best company.'

'You said you were tired, it's fine.' Alex put her bags on the kitchen table looking around. Hatchi run over to them to say hello.

'Sorry about the mess, too. Didn't have much time to tidy up lately.'

'Because you keep spending your free time going on dates with a really hot guy?'

'Something like that.' She opened the cupboard to get out a glass and filled it with water from the tap, then turned around to look at Alex.

'I should probably let you go to sleep.'

'No it's fine, I can never sleep straight away after a performance anyway.'

He grinned 'Sure? Our car ride said otherwise. But I like that you lie because you don't want me to go.'

Perrie walked across the kitchen and sat on the sofa.

'I mean it, I need to catch up on Stranger Things anyway before I go back to the studio tomorrow and Jesy spoils everything for me!'

He joined her on the sofa 'Right I'm gonna keep you awake whilst we watch it then!'

Perrie smiled and turned the TV on. When Alex tried to move closer to her, Hatchi went to sit in the middle and they both laughed.

'You don't give up Hatch, do you?'

'He's thinking the same about you!' Perrie picked up Hatchi and put him on her lap as she put her legs on the sofa and rested her head on Alex's shoulder. 'That's it, now you're both happy.'

There was a moment of silence as the theme tune for Stranger Things started.

'Are you happy?'

Perrie thought about it for a moment, then looked at Alex in the eyes. 'Yes, I think so.'

[Monday morning.]

'Shh Hatchi! Quiet boy...'

Perrie could hear a voice in the background as she slowly opened her eyes.

She stretched a bit, then sat up on the sofa holding a blanket she couldn't remember having when she fell asleep. She then saw Alex on the sofa opposite the one she was sat on, putting his shoes on.

'Hey. Sorry didn't mean to wake you up.'

'It's alright.' She looked around for her phone. 'What time is it?'

'It's half five babe.'

'Gosh, what happened to not letting me fall asleep?'

'You were out after about three minutes! I put that blanket on you and thought about going home but I must have fallen asleep watching you sleep.'

Perrie got up still holding that blanket and went to sit next to Alex, put her hand on his cheek and kissed him lightly. 'That's sweet.'

He grabbed her face and kissed her harder.

'I really need to go... I start training in just over an hour.' He took her hands. 'I'm really gonna miss you this next couple of weeks.'

'You know what? I never thought I would say this, especially not so early, but I'm gonna miss you too.'

'I take that as I compliment!'

'It really is! You should go now...'

'I'll try and call you when I can...'

'See you soon...'

*Flashback end*

Perrie.

'You've got yourself a real gentleman didn't you?!'

'I feel really lucky, I must admit.'

'So is he away for long?'

'He should be back in about ten days.'

'It's not that bad.' Jesy tried to cheer Perrie up.

'It seems like ages when you're still getting to know someone.'

'Absence makes the heart grow fonder!' all the girls looked at Jesy as if she was an alien.

'Jesy are you alright today?'

'Oh I just love a bit of romance, you know me girls!'

'You know what else I know?' Perrie rested her head on Jesy's shoulder. 'Absence definitely didn't do any good to my last relationship.'