We shouldnt be doing this

Jenn

I decided to let Jc get some sleep while I went shopping for more decor to make the house nicer. I was strutting down isle 5, cart filled to the top with pictures, art supplies and food until I heard a scarring voice.

"Jenn Mcallister. What a pleasure to see you here." I tried not to turn around but the urge to look controlled me and I looked back.

"Hey... How are you Harrison?" I put on a fake smile and slowly stepped towards him.

"I'm fine, just shopping for goods. Lia and I are celebrating our anniversary tonight." he snickered but I refused to let that awful name bother me.

"Wow that's nice." I pretended to care when in reality I want to push this basket into his groin and run.

"Yeah well the lines at target are usually longer at noon so I better hurry. Nice seeing you." he pushed past me and the feel of his cold skin gave me goosebumps. Anniversary? I didn't even know they were together.. What else am I missing out on?

I finished up my shopping and grabbed chipotle for Ricky and I so we could finish the home decoration before Jc was set free from that hell hole. His room was definitely the hardest to decorate since he's extremely picky. But I'm sure he's gonna love it.

Jc

One more day. The nurse said I could leave in one more day!! Don't know where I'm gonna live yet but I'll figure it out when I return to that traumatic house. I wish Jenn didn't leave this morning, I really want to spend more time with her. That promise is off. It's me and Jenn against the world now since clearly the world is against me. I just wish it wasnt.

My nurse came in with extra cleavage showing today and a tray of water and pills.

"Mr.Caylen, I see you're doing better." she said with a wink. I felt my little one growing into a man and rushed to put cover up with the pillow.

"Haha yeah, just leave the stuff there and I'll take it later." I avoided eye contact as she came over to move the pillow.

"Don't do that, I'm comfortable the way I am." The embarrassment was increasing and the urge was growing... literally. She knew what was under that pillow.

"Oh. Jc, wow." her reaction wasn't as I expected. but I grinned anyways. why am I grinning? I don't want her.

She removed the little but of clothes she had on after closing the door and closing the blinds.

"We shouldn't be doing this." she laid a finger on my mouth to quiet me then leaned in for a kiss..