I love you too

"Jenn? you probably can't hear me but I just came all the way from Hawaii just to make sure you were okay. I'm so sorry Jenn, I really am. I treated you like shit when I shouldn't have. I hate that you're in this situation right now. I love you, and if you're willing to forgive me, I really want you. No more switching up and no more drama. It's you and I against the world baby. I know I sound like a player going in between you and Lia but in the end you're the one that I love, the one that I need, the one that I want to be with. Please be okay Jenn. Please recover I need you. I need you to be okay. I need you in my life and I mean it." Jc thought I was asleep because I was in an accident but I am recovering and I heard every word he said. It was so sweet. I knoe it's probably going to end my friendship with Lia but I do want him back. I want him in my life again and he wants me. So why do I feel so wrong about this?

"Oh Jenn you're awake great! now, your left leg and right arm is broken but they both should be healed in about 2 months or less. We are going to release you since you had a smooth recovery. If you feel anything intense please give me a call. Other than that you may get dressed and head out." The nurse seemed pretty eager for me to leave but I'm excited anyways. I think I'm going to visit Jc first since nobody is there anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the o2l house and rang the doorbell, of course Jc's lazy ass took a minute to answer.

"Jenn, yo---"

"I love you too Jc" I cut him off but it was for a good reason. I grabbed his shirt with my weak left-hand and pulled him in for a kiss. It felt so good. It just felt right you know?

"You heard? How?"

"I was awake silly and yes, I will be yours again" He picked me up and swung me around in circles I felt like I could finally be happy again. Jc and Jenn. Jenn Caylen. Jcpenny.

"By the way, Justin Mcallister really?"

"How did you know....?"

"When I was checking out I saw the name smarty."

"Well I needed to know what happened to you dummy"

"So, are you gonna let me in or are we just going to stand here Justin?"  He grabbed my hand and led me in. I was limping since I decided not to get crutches. We walked over to tne kitchen and he sat me down.

"Nobody knows this but I bake, and cook, all of that and because you were in the hospital I made you a get well soon cake which happens to be The Fault In Our Stars theme which leads to my next gift.. I have two tickets to the premier of the movie and I was wondering if you would like to go with me? You don't have to answer immediately but I do kinda owe you for being such an ass."

I was in shock I never knew Jc was this sweet. But wait, I'm supposed to be going with Harrison. I meam, I could tell him that I couldn't get tickets and Jc invited me but ugh.

"Uhhh yeah sure, I would be honored Mr.Caylen." He then carried me to the couch and put me on his lap and of course we started making out. Everything was going great until Ricky, Kian, Andrea, and.... Lia,  walked through the front door and saw us on the couch. Yikes.