What about us?

Jenn

Jc came barging into Kian's room and the look on his face didn't even compare to mine so I didn't even care if he was hurt. I turned back to Kian and continued our fun time. I told him everything, he was pretty pissed but I managed to calm him down with a kiss.

I missed your kisses replayed in my head as we continued. I missed his kisses too... well kind of. We talked and talked and I even managed to make him watch Gossip Girl with me. I didn't really like the show at first but it grew on me.

"So...us?" Kian spoke out.

"What about us?" I asked not really understanding where he was going with this topic.

"What are we Jenn?" my heart started beating again and Jc popped into my head immediately.

"Kian, I literally just got out of a relationship with your best friend who also happens to be your roommate and let's add on to the fact that I have to find somewhere else to live now so we don't even have a place to hang out." I never really thought of the fact that I have the leave our new house because Andrea is a psycho.

"Stay with me." he said quickly.

"Jc lives here." I added.

"So? I'll keep him away from you." Kian compromised.

"Fine but not for too long. It's going to be weird enough when he sees me leave today. He kissed my forehead and we went back to the show. I'm going to be rooming with Kian.. wow this is going to be fun.