This is our secret

Jenn

Jc asked to do a collab and to be hinest I felt weird about it because we couldn't have people knowing that we were somewhat an item and that #jcpenny is real. So I played it cool but I dont know what i am going to do.

"We should do the makeup tag" I said to Jc.

"As long as you don't make me look like a total girl sure" He responded laughing. We started off with my channel.

"Hey guys ! It's Jenn.  And today I am here witn the beautiful, fabulous Jc Caylen"

"What's up guys, it's Jc"

"They know, I just told them. Gosh Jc you're so stupid" We both started laughing and he wrapped his arms around me and wouldn't let me go.

"Jc Stop loser!"

"Whatever, let's get too it." I started doing his makeup and it looked pretty good and then as I put on the finishing touches he leaned in to kiss me. ON CAMERA. Then, he screamed,

"JCPENNY EVERYONE. ITS REAL." I turned the camera off and just stared at him. I was so mad.

"Jenn stop. It was a joke and you can edit it out."

"I want this to be our secret okay?"

"This is our secret? We are our own secret? doesn't seem fair."

"Yeah, well... life isn't fait. Take it or leave it."

He grabbed me and threw me into the pool and ran away. I just stood in the water for a while, thinking about how stupid but perfect he is. I love him. I love Jc a lot. It's just.... I can't be with him right now and it hurts me. I want to cry every night I'm not with him and everyday I wake up without him I cry. Nobody has done this to me before. Nobody. He is special. He is amazing. I want him to be mine. But for now this is our secret. Nobody can know besides us and the crew. I hope Lia doesn't find out.

"Why are you still in the pool puffin?" That's his nickname for me since we made a plan to go to iceland together one day.

"Just thinking. haha."  I got out and snatched the towel he had for me just to be a bitch. I kissed his cheek and ran in the house. He gave me some sweats and his favorite obey muscle shirt to wear, since I guess I was staying the night. His clothes were comfy.

"Puffs, let's watch a movie." I told him.

"You choose babe." He responded. We ended up watching That Awkward Moment. Funniest shit ever. Then, we watched Carrie which I fell asleep during. The night was just perfect.

Oh Btw we decided not to post the collab because we felt like people would only watch it to comment #JCPENNY and tweet us all the cute moments from the vid. It's so annoying.

Nothing like usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें