Will Jenn be joining us?

Jc

I walked into my room about 10 minutes later to see her in bed sleeping. I rubbed her back and got into bed next to her. I was hoping she would wake up but I remembered that she told me in the hospital that she was getting a headache. I should probably pay more attention to her. For all I know me touching her could be making it worse.

"Babe, I know you're probably mad at me but I want you to know that it's not your fault. No matter what you say or what you do, I will always be here for you and same goes for me. I may say and do stupid shit but I want you to know that I don't mean it. I love you." I kissed her cheek and left the room to see My brother, sister and mom at the table eating lunch.

"Will Jenn be joining us for lunch?" My mother asked taking a bite into her grilled cheese. I looked around the room and sat at the table.

"No she's no feeling very well, she needs some rest." We had a nice family lunch and we tried to act like nothing happened to Jaylyn. Which was nice, we didn't really need to discuss that at lunch anyways.

Jenn

Ugh my head is killing me. I've been asleep for about 7 hours and when I woke up it was about 10pm. Everyone was asleep besides Jc who was downstairs playing video games. I tried to sneak past him to get to the kitchen but the last step creaked and he turned around quick. Great.

"Jenn! How are you feeling?" He said excitedly.

"I'm fine, my head still hurts, I'm going to grab a bite to eat." I said with an attitude. I get his sister was hurt but I tried to comfort him and he acted like a real ass to me. It hurt.

"I get you just woke up but do you have to be so rude?" He said walking up behind me and grabbing my waist but I pushed away quick.

"Jenn... What's wrong?" Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up and ran to the bathroom.