Ugh

Jenn

"I..uh... yeah I guess I do."

"You guess? Jenn be honest, do you regret not choosing me." Why is Kian doing this too me. Why does he want me. He can have anyone.

"Ugh, yes Kian I do. Honestly. I don't know why I played you like that."

"Me either." he said wiping the tear that snuck out of the pile of tears in my right eye.

"Can we just chill out for a little please I really need it." I say pulling him down into my bed so we were laying next to eachother. We decided to watch Orange is the new black since both of us needed to catch up and once we finished we caught up on Summer Break episodes.

I woke up to snoring in my ear. What happened last night? I don't even remember falling asleep to begin with. I hopped out of bed and put my sweats on, I guess I fell asleep in shorts. As I left the room, trying to not wake Kian up, I saw Andrea in the kitchen and jumped. Luckily he was still sleeping.

"Hey sleepy head!" she yelled, I realized it was 12 in the afternoon.

"Hey Andrea. What's up?" I tried to look awake.

"Making sandwiches for lunch, it sucks not having Arden and Lauren here, I usually make so much more." Lauren and Arden went to Canada for a month, not quite sure why to be honest.

"What time did Kian leave? you guys were up late." she said and right as she said it, Kian walked out of my room with just boxers on. You could see the hurt in her eyes.