You can't let him break you

Jc

"Oh.. You're here..." I said, looking right into Jenn's eyes. I pretended that I didn't know she was moving into Kian's room but in reality I've been watching her all day. The way they looked at eachother, the breaks they took in between each lap. That could've been me. She could've been in my room.. in my bed. I turned around and headed into my room leaving her in the hall.

I listened for her footsteps as she walked away and closed the door silently. I guess Kian is sleeping but I decided to text him anyways just to be a dick.

Yo bro, come to my room so we could finish our game.

After 20 minutes there was still no response so I decided to go to bed. Oh wait I can't. I haven't been able to sleep for days. I need Jenn back in my life. I can't live without her. I've never felt this way about any girl before. I feel like this isn't the first time I've said I need her back which is probably why she doesn't want me anymore.

Jenn

"Kian, wake up." I shook his body gently trying to get him up, he wouldn't budge. I leaned over and kissed him for about 10 seconds and I felt him return it and suddenly he was up.

"Jenn what's wrong? it's way too early." he yawned and stretched his body out.

"I know, I can't sleep and I just ran into Jc." I blurted about to cry. He leaned over and rubbed my back which felt really good.

"You have to get used to seeing him but you can't let him get into your head. You can't let him break you."

"But he already did Kian!" I said a little too loud and took it down a little.

"Jenn."

"Kian."

"Jenn."

"Kian." we went back and forth until I shut him up by kissing him again. He laid me down and got on top of me not breaking the kiss. I felt his hands got up my shirt and rub my stomach, I didn't stop him. Maybe I want to go far with him.. go all the way.

A/N- okay and this is the moment that most of these stories come to.. the sex scene. Some of you may be uncomfortable with it so leave comments and if the majority of you want it, I'll post it. If not, I will keep it PG-13 :-)