"Yeah?"

"Let's try to move up to the front," Killua instructs looking straight ahead.

"Right. The last thing we want to do is lose sight of the Examiner right now." Gon says.

"I just want to put a little more distance between Hisoka and us," Killua responds which takes me back a little.

"Why?" I ask looking over to Killua.

He looked over to me and sighed while I stared desperately into his eyes, searching for an explanation.

"Because he's dangerous." Killua looks back up ahead and we begin to speed up our pace ever so lightly.

"Hey, Leorio and Kurapika! Killua says we should all move up to the front of the pack." Gon yells. I groan with a small giggle after from the boys cluelessness.

"Hey, calm down, don't you feel the tension in the air?" Killua asks annoyed.

"You idiot! If I could reach the front I'd already be there." Leorio yells back to us.

"Go ahead, we'll meet you there," Kurapika adds on which Gon sighs to.

"Come on, let's go!" Killua increases his speed indicating Gon and I to follow.

We soon hear an endless amount of screams surrounding us which I flinch too. One thing I can't stand is hearing someone scream in pain. No matter if I hate or love them, I can't stand it. I quickly cover my ears with my hands hoping to not hear the terror in these peoples screams.

"I wonder what's happening. I can hear people screaming all around us." Gon says which I take my hands off my ears to hear.

"That's why we need to be careful," Killua responds.

"I haven't seen the guys in a while. I just hope they're safe." Gon says.

Soon we all stop because of a feeling against our feet. Then randomly the ground around us cuts down causing me to stumble over my feet then grasp onto someone. As I was holding onto whoever it was, everything turned to dark, like we just got swallowed up. After a few seconds, the thing or creature we were inside started moving. Unpleasant rumbling starts to echo until we got spit out, along with a lot of nasty liquid.

I open my eyes and see that it's no longer dark. Then I soon lay eyes again with Killua. This time he was on top of me with our bodies just inches away. I could feel my face practically turning into a bright tomato while Killuas does the same. Somehow we keep getting stuck into this position. I don't know why but I felt somewhat comfortable, which was new to me. We just sat there for what felt like a whole minute until Gon brought me back to reality, "Um... guys?"

I finally snapped out of whatever daze I was in and quickly tried to push him off and crawl back; still having a red face.

I look away from him and gulped from the very awkward situation. While I was sitting in the dirty liquid a voice was heard right in front of me.

"Here." I look up and see Killua holding his hand out to help me up. His actions shocked me because it seemed so out of his character.

I slowly and gently place my hand on his only to feel his soft skin replaced with wetness. He then pulled me up still staring at me while I did the same.