29| i suppose we're really just friends now

Song title from:
The ultracheese

LOS ANGELES
September 18th, 2013
20.30 p.m.

Talaskas POV

"What a prick!" Matt yells through the phone, I draw the phone away from my ears and bring it back when he finished yelling other swear words.

"It's alright Matt, really. I mean, sure it sucks knowing his ass wasn't loyal, but his dick didn't belong to me I guess."

"Well after how you treated him when you guys were together, he should have your name tatted on his arse! You were a fuckin' angel, Tal! What the fuck?" He yells again.

"Ah, there's been problems for the last couple of weeks Matt. Everything just sort of, got to us, you know? It still doesn't feel real, it's so weird."

"What? Being cheated on?"

"No. Being the one that got dumped." I laugh loudly. It was true. Not to sound all arrogant and full of myself but my whole life I've always been the dumper in relationships, which probably says a lot about my commitment issues.

"I thought you were the one that dumped him? With your whole breakfast in bed act?"

"Yeah, but. He's the one that left me first, you know, by putting it somewhere else."

"Oh... Do you want me to kick his arse Tal? I'll do it, I promise."

"Shut up, you can't even take me."

"What're you talkin' bout? I take you out all the time!"

"Yeah, with your disgusting ass farts dumbass. I swear I've never known anyone that could cup their farts in their hands and bring it to someones face before you."

We share a laugh. I hung up a couple of minutes afterwards, not wanting to disturb him and Brianna's honeymoon to Bali. Besides Matt and Rhea, I haven't really told anyone else. I didn't even feel like telling my publicist, Harry probably already did his. Rhea bathed me with pity and food, and even offered to literally bathe me since I haven't had one since the day Harry left. Too much energy to do it. I'd rather wake up, brush my teeth, eat whatever Rhea had cooked or baked for the day, watch Netflix, then sleep for 10 hours.

This is a healthy way of mourning a breakup right?

If it isn't, fuck it. I deserve a good couple of days without everyone on my ass all the time. With that in mind I slump back in my bed, pulling the sheets over my head and turning the reality tv show back on play on my laptop.

Not long afterwards, there was a knock on the door. Thinking that it was probably the 10 pound of bacon I had ordered online last night, don't ask why, I leave the person be expecting he'll probably just leave it on the doorstep. But the knock came again, so I yelled Rhea's name signalling for her to get it. She yelled me to do it and I yelled back saying her door was closer by 5 inches. An exaggerated groan came from her room.

I resumed my duty of finishing a whole season of '90 day Fiance' in a day. Not even a minute after Rhea answered the door, she interrupted my binge again.

"It's for you, Fran!" She yells. For some reason she was the only close acquaintance of mine that liked to call me that.

"If it's the 10 pound bacon I ordered online, just leave it on the kitchen count-"

Miles appeared at the door of my room. Alex following behind him. They both stare at me in confusion.

"You ordered 10... 10 pounds of bacon, love?" Miles asks, his arms crossing against his chest.