54| but i haven't stopped loving you once

Hehehehehehehehehehehe
--------------------------
Song title from:
The ultracheese

September 5th, 2021

Third Person POV

Talaska stared down at the kid with a terrifyingly large smile, feeling all bubbly at how his fingers wrapped around her own as if he knew he was in the safety of his mother. He probably did, shown from how often he would nuzzle himself deeper into her chest.

"Wait, why's my kids hair frickin' blonde?"
She asked.

"Had blonde hair meself when I were a kid. It'll get darker overtime." Alex answered from beside her, comparing the size of his palm with the baby's foot.

"Time for your guys' introductions! Hold on, I have the whole thing on my phone."

"Tal, you haven't even told us his name yet."
Miles argued.

"I will after I tell him all of yours. I promise."

As if already a proper pro in baby holding, Talaska kept one arm safely occupied by her newborn and another arm reaching toward her phone.

"Okay, first up; Miles. Cause every person in this room is a part of my life because of him."

They grin at each other. The other lads with the addition of Breana all sit around the bed, smiling sweetly at her words.

The newborn was swaddled in a soft furry blanket Kelly had gifted as he got passed into Miles' arms. Always been a bit wary when handling children, Miles surprised himself when he started happily swinging the baby in his arms for the first time.

"Meet Uncle Miles." Talaska said softly, letting him take the baby completely and reading from her phone. "He's a nut and will probably teach you more cuss words than me- probably even try to convince you you're British. Please don't let him doctrine you into saying 'bloody hell' as your first words, okay? Anyway, Uncle Mi's skinnier than mommy, but unfortunately sometimes he beats me into a headlock. So if you're older, and mommy suddenly disappears- Uncle Miles probably accidentally killed me by asphyxiation and buried me in his backyard. Don't worry, I'll forgive him. You will too. Cause once he's in your life, he sorta never goes away, and he gets annoying at times but, he's the bestest Uncle to have around."

Directing Miles to pass him along to the person beside him, the baby finds himself in Nick's arms

Directing Miles to pass him along to the person beside him, the baby finds himself in Nick's arms. He looks down and finds a peaceful sleeping baby with soft melanin, fists closed against his small chest.

"Now, meet Uncle Nick. This guy'll steal your food right off your plate, then get mad when you do the same to him. I think it's his weird way of showing his love to people, by suggesting that he's comfortable enough with you to take your food and hear you complain about it. He's really good at hearing peoples' complaints, so make sure you take advantage of him as a personal therapist or something. Uncle Nick knows how to give advice, trust me, just pay him with Cheetos. But you gotta deal with it when he eats all your apple sauce in the near future, okay? I'll make sure to draw a line if he even considers stealing mommy's breast milk."