"Good morning Hope, shall we go get some breakfast"

She nodded her head, and I picked her up to take her into the dinning space.

"Did you have a good sleep beautiful?"

"Hmmm hmmm. It was good. Where's mommy?" She asked, grabbing my T-shirt with her little hands.

"Well she's still sleeping, I was about to take her some breakfast. Would you like to help me?"

Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head frantically.

I laughed before saying, "okay, can you go and wake mommy up for me? I need you to tell her to sit up in bed because there's a surprise"

"Okay!" She beamed, and ran straight into the bedroom.

As soon as she asked the idea popped in my head, and I knew she'd love it.

I carried a plate of everything into the bedroom, and froze when I saw she was sat up with my shirt on. She hadn't buttoned it all the way up, so her breasts were on full display leaving my cock to spring up in my boxers. The last thing I needed was Hope seeing that, but instead Daisy had. She looked down as she bit her lip before letting out a soft chuckle. Hope had her back to me luckily, so when I sat on the bed I had chance to cover it with the quilt.

"Good morning sweetheart. I thought you might like some food. There's a bit of everything" I laughed awkwardly, suddenly all shy in case she hated it.

"Thank you, baby" she leaned forward to place a kiss on my lips, and the whole of her chest was on display. I could see absolutely everything, and I begged Hope would just leave a second so I could devour that sexy body again. But that was selfish. I'd kept her up all night because of it already.

"Stop looking and then you wouldn't have to cover yourself up" she whispered, smirking.

I didn't reply I just shook my head laughing. She was right, but just looking at her face was enough to get me going. She was unaware of the effect she had on me.

I changed the subject quickly.

"Right Hope what would you like?" I asked, breaking my eyes from Daisy.

"Pancakes!!" She yelled, jumping up and down on the bed.

"Okay pancakes it is, sit tight"

"Does she have juice?" I addressed Daisy instead as Hope was still overly excited.

"Yeah orange juice and can I have a coffee please baby"

I loved hearing her call me that.

"I need to ask you something" I turned to Daisy as we walked hand in hand across town

She looked at me, then back to Hope. "What is it?"

"Well it's about Robert" I saw her hesitation, but Hope was a few steps in front if that's what she was worried about. "I'm not going to pester you with questions again" I reassured her.

"Then what is it?" She looked anxious.

"Move in with me" realising I'd said it rather than asked it, I reworded it. "Sorry, will you move in me? Shall I say"

Her eyebrows pushed together, and she kept her eyes on Hope.

Silence.

"Daisy?"

She didn't look at me, she carried on walking, but I could see the fear behind her eyes again. I had to know why that question upset her.

"Baby, talk to me" I rubbed my thumb across hers.

"I can't" she stated. "It wouldn't be fair on you"

Confused, I replied, "why wouldn't it be fair? I love having you with me"

"Yeah but I come with Hope, and -" she paused, sucking in a sharp breath.

"And what?"

"And Robert" she muttered, I just about heard her.

Stopping us, I shouted Hope to stay still and said, "look at me" she faced me, but still managed to keep her eyes on Hope. "I love you, and Hope. And as for Robert, he's the reason I want you living with me Daisy"

It was. She was safer with me, especially in my apartment. They had top security, if he knew where she was he would never get in.

"Hope honey come here" she shouted then looked at me, "I'll be putting you in danger"

Tears marred her beautiful sapphires, balancing inside her eyelids. I wiped my thumbs under them to stop them falling, and she let a little smile fill her face.

"You will never be putting me in danger by living with me" I was adamant. She had to understand this, she was my everything; her and Hope.

"What if he hurts you" she whispered through a tear-filled voice. I could hear her holding the tears back.

"Baby he won't hurt me," I rubbed her cheeks as tears finally dropped. Hope was holding he hand, looking up at us curious. "She's going to wonder what's wrong baby" I whispered.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?" She beamed back at her so she wouldn't have to think there was anything wrong, and crouched down to her level.

"You looked sad" she frowned up at us both. "I don't want you sad"

"Oh baby I'm fine, look," she gave a huge smile, and pointed to it. "I'm smiling look!"

Giggling, Hope gave her a hug and grabbed both our hands so we could carry on our walk.

"Yes" she said, then smiled.

"Yes as in-"

"Yes as in I'll move in" she interrupted, a great big smile erupting across her face.

"You sure?" I asked, double checking she was definitely okay with it.

She laughed at me, then verified she was okay with it. "I'm one hundred percent sure baby"

"We'll tell Hope later though"

Nobody could wipe the smile off my face right now. The excitement and happiness flowing through my body was more than I'd ever felt. I loved Daisy so much, I couldn't wait to start a family with her and Hope. I prayed that nothing went wrong from now on.