'Fuck! I'm screwed...'

Mark dropped his head on the carpet in Johnny's room as he repeatedly knocks his head against the floor while mentally cursing himself for not trying to find his jacket quicker.

'Please don't let him see it! Please don't let him see it! For the love of God, I beg you Lord! I know I haven't been to church in awhile but PLEASE DON'T LET HIM SEE IT!!!!'

While Mark was having a crisis under the bed, Johnny was trying his hardest to get Donghyuck to leave his room because he figured that Mark had seen his jacket already.

He's surprised Donghyuck didn't notice the jacket, or the fact that he didn't question the quiet thumping noise that is Mark's forehead colliding with the floor.

I'm just very confused right now, I really don't know what's going on with Mark.

Donghyuck turned his gaze to the side as he crosses his arms, Johnny took that as an opportunity to try and kick the jacket underneath his bed. ❝What do you mean by that?

Well I think he's lying, Taeyong told me something completely different than what Mark told me and the rest of the guys. I honestly don't know what to think of that.

Johnny stops moving his foot when Donghyuck looks back up at him, tears starting to brim his eyes. ❝What should I do Johnny?

If I were you, I'd break up with him.

Donghyuck gives Johnny a surprised look, ❝Break up? I can't do that...

Why not? Johnny said, almost letting out an angry tone, hoping that Donghyuck didn't catch onto it.

Because I love him. I-I'm gonna give him a chance, people deserve second chances right? Donghyuck asked with a smile.

Johnny just shrugged his shoulders, while trying to sneakily kick the jacket towards Mark. ❝I mean yeah if that's what you wanna believe.

What do you mean by that?

All I'm saying is that, you need to start opening your eyes when you see something like this going on in your relationship. It could be bad in the end and you don't want the worst possible scenario to happen. Johnny says as he finally kicks the jacket under his bed, hitting Mark's face in the process. The younger almost letting out a groan but quickly puts a hand over his mouth.

Donghyuck's eyes widened at Johnny's words, 'Should I?'

Johnny waits impatiently for his brother who has his head down, taking his time to answer him, 'Just break up with him so I can have him!'

Donghyuck sighs as he finally looks at Johnny, ❝I won't breakup with him. Like I said, I'm giving him a chance. One more chance.

And with that, Donghyuck leaves Johnny's room, closing the door behind him as Johnny lets out a sigh of relief.

He steps aside so Mark can crawl out from under the bed. When the younger stands up from the floor, he grabs his jacket and puts it on before standing in front of Johnny, looking pissed off.

What the hell Johnny?! Mark shouted in a hushed tone, ❝I heard everything from your conversation, what are you trying to do?

Johnny shrugs his shoulders, completely unfazed by Mark having an outburst. ❝I got him out of the room. A 'thank you' would be nice right now.

'Thank you?!' You— you're— Mark gets cut when Johnny leans in and pecks him on the lips before quickly pulling back.

I know you're upset, and I'm sorry.❞ Johnny actually looks sentimental which makes Mark sigh in frustration.

He runs his hand through his hair before quickly walking past Johnny, ❝I'll... see you later.

Mark leaves his room undetected and out of the house without looking back as he hurries back home, hoping that Taeyong didn't get back before him.

《 ♡ 》

Mark enters his house without getting caught by his mom. But his brother however, he was the first one yet again to catch him.

Taeyong stopped Mark in the hallway, looking a little shocked. ❝Mark. Where were you tonight?

Mark should've seen this coming, he heard Donghyuck's conversation with Johnny and he did tell him that Taeyong told him something different. So now his lies don't match up.

Mark tried to push his nerves away by putting on a convincing face, but he knew Taeyong could see right through it. ❝I was here—

Don't lie to me. Your boyfriend told me that you were grounded and that's why you couldn't go to the dance. But you're not and the only reason why you stayed home was because you didn't want to go.

Taeyong didn't want to hear anymore lies which made Mark nervous by the look on his face, ❝Tell me the truth. And no more lying...

Mark sighed before looking Taeyong in the eyes, a firm look on his face. ❝I was here. I don't know what Donghyuck is talking about, maybe he thought I was grounded because of the way how I told him that I wasn't going to the dance.

Taeyong narrows his eyes before crossing his arms across his chest, ❝And you're telling the truth?

Mark nods his head, ❝Yes.

Taeyong looks Mark up and down before sighing, sounding very unconvinced. ❝Ok... well, good night then.

Taeyong leaves Mark and goes to his room, closing the door ever so softly. Mark let out a deep sigh before going inside his room.

"That was a close one..." he said to himself before falling down onto his bed, hoping that the next time he goes to school, Donghyuck won't question him.

────────────────────

I didn't realize how many of you
guys actually thought that Donghyuck
was cheating too lol he's not 😂