【Remember】Chapter 50 (GE)

There was something extremely unusual now, as I shockingly spin around to check on my surroundings and everyone.

"W-what's happening..." Momo asked as she slightly trembled, on the other side helping Mount Lady got out of the hole we created.

"I don't know, ribbit. This doesn't seem good, let's get to the other heroes."

"Y-yeah, that'll probably be a better idea," said the hero that has been released, still with tiredness on her face along with the rest of the others. "I'm informing Aizawa, you students get out of here first."

Everyone nodded and started to evacuate from this suspicious area. It was such a weird thing for a Monday. The sky is turning darker and darker now, with another beam in the middle of the sky as if something will be coming down and destroy every single bit of the world. The sight was too magnificent to look away, too sad to look away, or in general,

too real to look away.

Well, everyone moved away, except me.

"(Y/n)?"

I stood there motionless as if I was waiting for something.

I swear every part of my mind was screaming me to move away from a potentially corrupted area, but my body decided to ignore it.

"(Y/n)? Let's go before something-"

A sudden strike of lightning had landed directly in front of the tree that I was behind. There was a huge beam of whiteness which caused me to close my eyes for some seconds. When I reopened my eyes once more, I saw someone I was familiar with. It was someone that had been bothering me for the past few months and will still, perhaps forever even after everything might eventually fade away for me.

There was a girl, with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair standing in front of me, looking exactly like me who's hand was against my neck, pointing the exact dagger that I could summon with a grin that I couldn't possibly understand.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/n)."

I didn't move, I couldn't move. I only stared into her orbs as I slowly pushed myself to return the smile. "Two..." I murmured her name to a volume that only she could hear. The girl seems to be taken back from my response and lost her focus for a split of a second, where I took the chance to flinch backward and form a safe distance between.

My teammates who were also shocked by the scene hurried back to my side, thinking that's better to not leave me alone. "You guys go to find the teachers," I said with a firm tone, accepting no rejections.

"But-"

"Are you people okay?" From the voice, I heard a various sound, some of the pro heroes, some of my classmates. "We saw how the huge lightning was so we hurried here," said Ochako who was now beside me, too.

"And that's caused by a quirk, not a natural thing," said Shouto, on the other side and holding my hand, staring at the same target that I was.

"Be careful, she's probably a villain," Mr.Aizawa said as he slowly charged, ready to activate his quirk if anything happened. "The other heroes will arrive in short, but for now let's play it safe."

It was a twelfth verses one, which seems to be completely at our advantage.

But I knew we were going to lose.

The sky soon started to rain, a slightly though, nothing such a big deal. The bigger problem is in front of our eyes now.

"I see, heroes, huh..." She started before charging her arm that suddenly got longer and turned into a knife. Mr. Aizawa's quirk was already ready and soon it deducted the effect of her quirk.