【Reminded.】Chapter 41

What if it's all just a dream?

Or if I was stuck in some sort of coma and these are all just my imaginations?

Hm...

"Hey (Y/n)! Are you coming?"

I saw the girl, who's now some distances away from me, waving her hand and looking at me. She had a bright smile painted on her face and her eyes were still blazing in excitement. I hurried my steps and reached beside her.

"I am SO excited about this adventure!!" She said with an energetic tone, jumping up and down. I sweatdropped at the girl and continued my walking with her. Finally, my voice had returned, so I started a little conversation.

"So, what is your name?"

"My name is Two! Sorry, I forgot to tell you earlier..."

"It's fine...I guess you already know my name..."

"Yup!"

Then there's silence.

Is it only me or it's a little awkward here? I look to the girl beside me who seems to be in a joyful mood while humming a melody that sounded familiar.

Guess it's just me then...

"Where are we going exactly?"

"To find a mirror!"

"Yeah, I know that...do you know where we could find one?"

"Nope!"

I shouldn't have followed her...

"Can't we like just use the reflection of each other's eyes-"

"Look!" She started to run. I could see a light not that far away, meaning that the end for the hallway is closing up. I also started to speed up my walking as we passed the whiteness.

We were inside someone's house.

"Hey! Over here!" Two cried while her figure became smaller and smaller through the new hallway. We were inside a normal person's house.

"Wait up!" The house was in the traditional Japanese style with numerous rooms. It does give me the feeling of familiar once again. But it was very quiet and no one could be seen.

Then I realized something.

This dream, or whatsoever world I am in, doesn't seem to have anyone else...So the fact that Two is here...

isn't right.

Or maybe I am the invader here, I accidentally went inside her world?

I really don't know please I don't want to die yet I still have a boyfri-

...Wait

I do?

"What are you doing over there? I found a mirror!!!" I hear the voice of the excited girl from the distance. I stop playing around with my thoughts and walk toward the sound. I passed the rooms and twists, the old shelves and the backyard, the traditional tatami and the room where the sun rays lay upon. I eventually reached where Two was.

Was...

"Two!" I speak louder than my normal voice, I hope to find where she is again by locating her voice.

"I'm here!" Again I heard her reply, but still, she wasn't in sight.

"Where is 'here'????"

And she scared me by jumping out of nowhere and hugged me from behind. I yelped and fall on the ground because of the aggressive way of showing the love of hers.

"Ouch, what was that for??" I questioned her and tried to get off, but she was still on top of me, so I couldn't move. "And could you please get off me..."

Maybe something went wrong there, maybe I was just not used to moving after so long of staying, or maybe I am finally exiting out this bizarre world.

I fainted.

By the time I woke up again, I was in the same place where I started off.

"So it was a dream inside a dream..." I tried to stand up, but this headache out of nowhere have stopped me from doing so. Every inch of my body is painful with a huge amount of pressure on my chest, causing me the difficulty in breathing, I couldn't move.

I cried out her name to see if there was any luck that she was around, however, that energetic voice didn't ring across the field, it was a pure silence instead.

I rest for a couple of days, or whatever the time is in this world until I was able to stand up again.

I walk down the hallways again, the empty hallways, and reached the classroom. There was still no sign of the girl. I gave up on finding her.

Again, this annoying, boring, despiteful cycle begins again.

Or so I thought.

"(Y/n)!!! I finally found you!!" I never thought I will ever be so happy to see that girl again.

The same (h/c), (e/c) girl that ejects happiness have hugged me tightly that it was actually causing me to choke.

"T-Two..S-Stop this...I c-can't breathe!"

"Oops! Sorry about that!" She released me while I catch my breath. I genuinely thought that I was going to die...

"Why are you back here again??" She asked while sitting down beside me, observing this classroom as waiting for my answer.

"I don't know, the last thing I remember is that I fainted-"

"But that isn't the point!" She cuts me off, making me a little frustrated. "We're still going to find that mirror!"

She jumped down the desk she was sitting on and turned to me. "When we were in the house, I saw a mirror-liked object. I wasn't so sure since it was covered by a white blanket...It was in a room across from where you fainted, however, the room was blocked when I tried to reach it. I tried to find a way in, but when I did, you're somehow gone."

"Nope nope nope can't take this anymore!" I shouted and back off to the outside of this classroom. This is super weird. The girl, the fainting, the whole world! I can't take this...I'm not trained for this.

I need to get out of here.

As soon as possible. 

Sorry Sorry I assure you I am still alive, just went over the whole story and found how bad it was XD anyways I will keep on updating and no I am not giving up on this book! 

btw it's gonna get a bit complicated (for me at least) so you could stop reading from here if you don't wanna get too idk confused I guess :D

Have a nice day here's a UWU for you! 

Nio X Untitled ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_