【Reminded.】Chapter 22

I glance behind where the sound of explosions and yelling was coming from. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

I sweatdropped at the angry Bakugo.

"Sorry, (Y/n) is currently busy so she can't talk to those who were behind her~" I stuck out my tongue and quickly focus back on the person in front of me.

We're aren't that far apart from each other and it's time for me to launch another attack. I tried to call on my daggers before realizing I was using too much energy.

I don't care, I am going to win this.

Two daggers quickly appeared at my call as I left a trail of blossom behind. I targeted the boy and swang my daggers toward him. My eyes were blazing while I let off an uncontrollable giggle.

"Take that, Shouto!!"

In that instant, he turned only to be shocked at the fact that two daggers were flying toward him fastly. Unfortunately, with his intense reaction time that I have to admit was amazing, he froze the two weapons and created a slide which to my advantage, I can slip right on it.

So I continue running and onto the slide I go, I slide directly on it and fly across the mid-air.

"I will not lose," I said as I get myself back to the ground once more.

"It was AMAZING!!! DID YOU SAW THAT AIZAWA, (Y/n) just took advantage of the slide Todoroki had created to stop her daggers and now she is at lead!!"

"That was something unexpected," commented our teacher. "But I have to say it was well done for her to take it as her chance."

Then I stopped at our last section.

"We finally reached our last stage, the Mine Field! If anyone took the wrong step, they'll be sent off flying!!!"

I started to move slowly, trying not to step on any bomb that will send me to my lost. The students were moving closer and closer with Bakugo still flying across the sky.

However, I noticed a shadow on top of me.

...Midoriya?

Wait, what??!!

He was flying across the stage with the metal that I think was from the first stage. He had gained enough power by the huge amount of bombs that he had collected.

And he was the first to cross the stage.

Knowing that I have to hurry my steps, I focus more and tried to walk faster as I was so close to the end before another figure touches the ending line before I could reach out my hand.

Shouto?!

That race ended with Midoriya in first, Shouto at the second, me at the third while Bakugo and a female from the other class were the fourth and the fifth.

I sigh in defeat as I look up only to see a hand. "Good job, (Y/n)-chan."

I regain my smile as I replied thanks to the dark green colored hair girl, Tsu. "Let's try our best again in the next round."

"Let the spinner spin to decide the faith of the next challenge," said Midnight as the crowd was shouting in excitement. "The next game will be...."

"...Cavalry Battle!!! The students will have to separate themselves into groups of four and with their leader on the top, they will have to try to grab down the band on other teams' leader. Each leader will have a different amount of points depending on how well you did in the last competition. This means that the number one from the last game will have the highest points!!"