【Remember】Chapter 47 (GE)

"I have time this evening, so do you want to grab that soba you've been urging me to try?"

"Yes, absolutely. After that, we could also watch a movie or something..."

"That sounds amazing!"

"Guys..." Mineta turned around and glared at us with eyes that were angry but sad at the same time. "Please mind us singles out there, we couldn't that much of the flashes!"

"Yeah!" Kaminari added in. "We also want to try out that soba and watch that movie..."

"Oh, soba! I want to join!"

"I am interested in the movie, ribbit."

"I thought I was speaking in a normal volume..." I sighed and look at my classmates with a smile. We were going on a trip to a nearby field for training currently. It was expected to be close, within an hour's walk. Ever since the rise of the crime rate, we had been trained with higher expectations and combat down the evil, therefore, it's no longer uncommon for us to spend our precious weekend in school.

"It's like we've been walking for 2 hours now..." Mena whined and rest her body on mine. "W-wait-" Because of the weight and my tired body, I couldn't handle it and fell over.

But it wasn't only us, too, everyone had lied on the grass field panting.

"It seems like you guy's strength hasn't match up to our expectations yet." Our teacher, Mr. Aizawa said while glancing at us. "You will be facing more real villain activities from today so better train harder."

"Yes!"

"Now, you'll be assigned to a group where a hero will train you to cooperate. The groups are already decided to get together."

Looking at the paper that was handed out just now, I quickly figured out the other members in my group.

"Looks like we're in the same group, ribbit."

"Yeah," I agreed and continued reading the list. "There's also Kirishima-"

"Here!" He said with his full energy and a hyped up tone.

"Momo and...Izuku!" They both look over at us and made their way to the group.

"Hi! My fellow dear students! I will be leading you through your training today!" There was a huge sound echoing around the mountains along with the accompanies of trees crashing. The birds were eagerly flying to escape while all of us sweat-dropped at the scene.

"Hello, group 2! I will be the pro hero that guides you through this tough day!" It was a famous hero that was recently occupying the newspaper because of her wonderful performance during past activities. To be honest, she was also another hero that I look up to, it's-

"Mount Lady!!!!!!" That excited green bean shout as always, making her way to the oversized hero now kneeling in front of us. His eyes, nothing unusual at this point, shimmers and he made his way to the pro hero. "Your quirk is amazing as always, Mount Lady!"

"Ah, such a sweet child! I see you're nice with compliments, right! What's your quirk-"

Mr. Aizawa quickly cut off the overexcited conversation between the two with an awkward cough before addressing what he was starting. "Now if you people can get into your groups-"

"Looks like I am not late," There were more figures appearing from the distance which makes us even more hyper than we originally were if that's even possible. "I think we might be interrupting something here..." said another hero.

Izuku was probably mentally screaming now as he commented, "Ectoplasm?!?! And hero number 9, Ryukyu?!?!"

"Yes, I was about to announce what is the training we are supposed to do today, but it seems like I should just hand it to you guys..." He said and made his way to one of the groups and said he will be leading them. In the end, our group got the giant girl for our training hero.