【Remember】Chapter 49 (GE)

I slowly turn my gaze to Mount Lady as an awkward smile formed on my face.

"U-Uh...!"

Within a blink of a second, I tried to dash outside her view. However, since she was that big it wasn't easy to complete this goal. Her stumbling footsteps echoed through the forest, making the birds react and starting to fly away.

Why do I feel like some sort of the main character that's escaping from a giant monster...

"(Y/n)-chan!" I looked over to Tsu who was charging in a random direction just to get out of her vision beside me. "I'll make her go away, you take Momo-chan to somewhere safe, ribbit!"

"But..."

"Just do it! Go find somewhere that's good to hide! We will join in too." There was another source of voice coming from somewhere not far. I smiled at the two green-colored teammates and continued my escape.

"You're not getting out of my sight!" I heard the threat and the sound closer and closer, it was hard to cope with the situation along with a calm mind. Calm down, I need to calm down.

The only goal is to escape, nothing else.

So I ran and ran with Yaomomo, I tried to hide behind trees while the others were trying to distract her with attacks. I already drew out energy was getting even less as each step takes more and more effort to do. It wasn't soon when my body reached the limit, forcing me to rest against a tree.

"Are you okay, Yaomomo?" I tried to mumble out the words through my uneven breaths. It seems as if she was struggling to find her words through the complicated feelings and tiredness, but she still replied with a small "yes."

I know it wouldn't be long before we get figured out and our only hope is that it happened after Yaomomo was finished with her part. She was halfway finished, nevertheless, there's still a need for some time to make sure the plan to be complete.

Through all those combat noises, I could still hear the pro hero ignoring the attacks and trying to trace us down. There's only a short percentage that we will be going undercover until we're actually finished with preparing the materials.

My job was to bring Yaomomo to somewhere safe, but if I could make Mount Lady go away...

Inside my battle suit that's now in the newest version of 5th, I reached inside a secret pocket for a health shot and a few energy candies. There was also another mobile-looking device that had been sitting inside there for quite a while, but I never got the chance to use it.

It was a device invented by my parents, my gift for my birthday this year. It's a strength up machine which provides a way to increase your skills for around 30 minutes, not going to lie, but this was one of the products that are popular along with pro heroes that it was also another reason why the government was planning to buy down my parent's company.

I guess I can call it a drug machine ...?

Oh, that's cool.

Never thought I could admire my parents again-

Focus, please.

I paired the machine onto my wrist like a band and insert a health shot to give me extra energy to carry on our match. As for the energy candies, I gave them to Yaomomo, mentioning for her to get away, even if it's by walking.

Realizing I probably have the best quirk to deal with this problem, I walk directly up to Mount Lady. "What you doing? Giving up so fastly?" Without another moment to hesitate, I called a reflection and manage to get her wandering off in a separate direction. The others are keeping an eye on her while I tried to focus on the reflection.