【Forgotten.】Chapter 10

"I CAME IN THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!"

All of our eyes shined at the moment we heard this voice. Everyone was having a big smile on their face. It's All Might.

He is my hero, everyone's hero. The one person we all truly admires and will want to be like him when we grow up, it's him. He got the courage and the power to help citizens in need when they are facing danger. I want to be like him, giving people the feeling of relaxing because they know that they're protected. That's why I am here.

He told that he will be teaching us for the class and we should start to do something that every hero needs to do.

We all need to design a battle suit of our own.

The whole classroom yelled in happiness since by designing this cloth, we're all a step forward to becoming a hero.

hm... I turned to face the window and wondered about how my battle suit should be like as All Might continued to talk about something that I didn't bother to focus.

Since my power is about blossoms...I guess light pink will be a must color, but then I don't want it to be all girly and dreamy...hm...I grabbed a pencil and let my imagination take control over my hand. The pencil danced on the paper, leaving a trail of creativity as my design came out as what I expected but better. Even I was a little scared of how good it actually looked...I think I got some talents in drawing...

I think I got some talents in drawing

I think it will be it.

Just when I think I can lay back and take some time to rest, the bell had rung for dismissal.

"Hey (y/n)! Want to walk home together?" I look up and saw those three waiting for me outside the door. Somehow I felt warm through this friendship and I replied with a happy smile. I quickly packed my bag and walk out of the room.

"(Y/n) you're really cute when you smile!" Ochako said as she looked me.

"Wha-"

"Yes, (y/n)-chan is very adorable when she smiles," Tsu answered for me as she smiled. Now I can only turn away and not facing the two.

"So who do you wish to get teamed up with?" Midoriya asked me as I slightly tilted my head in confusion. "Team?" I questioned.

"Didn't you heard what All Might said? We will have a race of a side being the villain and a side being hero and competing within the class in teams of two."

"Oh...Is that it...Well, I was kind of drifted away because I was designing my-" I shut my mouth before continuing. I know if Tsu and Ochako find out I had finished designing my battle suit, I am sure they will be asking none stop.

Gladly, they didn't hear our conversation and was still talking about something while glancing at me from time to time.

"Who will you wanted to be teamed with, Midoriya?" I asked as he looked up to the sky to think about it.

"hm..." Then there go ten minutes of him analyzing all of our classmate which is a little scary.

I said farewell to them since I had to take a turn right here to my house. Walking on my usual way home I was drowning in my thoughts again as then I saw a familiar person walking in the front and there he was.

Wow, we had met each other quite a few times out of chance, I mentally commented as I look at the back of Todoroki. He didn't know I was walking behind him so I stayed quiet the whole time as we walked down this road that's been dyed by the sunset.

It's such a strange thing that even after all these times, I still feel save for being around him. Perhaps earlier I was a little bit rude with my sarcasm...

But then I reached my house before I can do anything else. I look at him as I said goodbye within my mind and saw him disappeared at the end of the street.

I was quickly welcomed by the two nekos which were eager to meet their owner which made my heart melted in cuteness.

Our battle suit was made within a few days and what Midoriya told me, the competition was quickly taken place.

All Might had explained in a little more details like how the whole thing works out. There will be teams of two which will be assigned either to the villain or the hero side. The villain side will be staying beside the fake bomb and to win the race, they will have to protect the bomb or tie the heroes onto it. On the other hand, the hero side will have to touch the bomb to retrieve it where then they will be announced as the winners.

And my teammate was Hagakure, the invisible girl.

"We will win this together!" We both said in unison as we're surprised on how we had the same thing on mind. We then both giggled, a new friendship was born.

We're the villain team as All Might announced that we will be going against Team B.

Which happens to be Shoji and Todoroki.

I was actually looking forward to this fight. The last time I had a competition was a long time ago and now he seems to had grown extremely powerful which I will want to see it myself.

I smiled to myself as the first battle between Midoriya and Ochako against Bakugo and Iida begins.

Somehow I have a bad feeling for this actually.

If I can get a quirk I will want it to be neko manipulating and I can just be like NEKO ATTACKS as a huge army of cats appeared out of nowhere and overrun all enemies.

That will be epic.

Nio X Untitled ( 」∠)_