Mark gulped when he didn't hear a response from Johnny, he decided to finish talking to try and save himself from embarrassment, But it still wasn't enough, my fingers weren't enough...

When Johnny didn't respond, Mark wondered if he made a mistake of telling him.

He flinched when he felt Johnny's arm wrap around his waist and being pulled onto his lap. ❝That probably had to be the most hottest thing I ever heard, holy shit.

Mark whined when Johnny sat him directly on top of the growing bulge in his pants, the older then put his hands on Mark's ass cheeks and gave it a squeeze. Mark lightly moaned at the feeling as he started grinding himself against Johnny.

I wanna see your pretty hole, can I baby?❞ Johnny whispered in Mark's ear and the younger quickly nodded his head, resulting to being thrown off of Johnny's lap and ended up flat on his back against Johnny's bed.

Johnny doesn't waste time as he sheds Mark's jacket off along with everything else like his shoes, socks, his pants and underwear.

Johnny can never get tired at staring at Mark's naked body, not even when they had sex. He knew that they wouldn't be able to do it tonight, but he'll still take the opportunity that's given to him.

Johnny leans up Mark's body and presses a kiss to his lips before quickly making his way down, Mark blushed as he slightly opens his legs for Johnny to slot himself between.

He could feel the older's burning gaze down there and he didn't like how Johnny was taking his time in gazing at his body, 'Come on already~"

The wait didn't take any longer when Mark felt Johnny put his hands underneath his thighs, gripping the soft flesh in his hands as he spreads his legs even wider to get a good view and easier access.

Before Mark could tell Johnny to get on with it, he was cut off by the older's tongue pressed flat against his hole.

Mark bit his lip, stopping any moans from escaping as he feels Johnny's tongue slowly lapping at his hole. It was getting hard to hold them in when he felt the tip of Johnny's tongue starting to poke at his entrance.

Ah~ Johnny! Mark's hands flew down to grip Johnny's hair as the older started to wiggle his tongue against Mark's walls.

It felt really good for something completely new to Mark but the sex was better. He wasn't going to lie about the fact that Johnny knows how to use his tongue and he didn't care at this point of holding in his moans.

Oh my god! It feels good~

Mark emphasized how good it felt by gripping Johnny's soft locks, pulling his hair. The older groaning against Mark which sent vibrations through his body.

Mark shuddered feeling Johnny's tongue doing wonders, he didn't think his tongue could go in so deep!

But that wasn't the only thing he was surprised with, Mark suddenly felt two fingers prodding at his hole and he moaned feeling Johnny's fingers going alongside with his tongue.