Ch. 1 Me!

This is my first book I am writing, and it is being edited. You can find the full published book on Webnovel. I was inspired to write this story based on a research project I did for my bachelors degree. I also incarnated parts of my personal story. I had to change a big part of the story, Viviana's and Cody's age. 

I am using the characters Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, and Bobby Singer from Supernatural. The character I do not own but will be ONLY using the characters, not their life story or roles in Supernatural. I will also be using the character Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries, and a famous Spanish actor William Levy in my stories. I do not own these characters and all copyright belongs to their original writers (in exception of William Levy who is a real person and not a made-up character). The actors of Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Damon will be used in my story. 

A little bit about Postural Tachycardia Syndrome, or P.O.T.S for short: 

"Postural tachycardia syndrome is a chronic condition with frequent symptoms of orthostatic intolerance or sympathetic activation and excessive tachycardia while standing, without significant hypotension. Orthostatic symptoms include dizziness, lightheadedness, blurring of vision, near faints, weakness in legs, poor concentration, nausea, and headaches. Somatic symptoms include fatigue, sleep disorder, widespread pain, abdominal pain, and menstrual irregularities. Psychological problems may overlap with physical complaints."
(Sited from Seminars in Pediatric Neurology: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/10719091) 

Once again, I will be referencing some information on P.OT.S from scientific journals that I will site in parenthesis at the end of each chapter. 

Copyright notice: All rights reserved under the International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. This work is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously (copyright of the characters in my book mentioned above are reserved to their rightful companies and individual person(s)) and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.  

Please enjoy my story, I am writing it for my own personal entertainment as a way of dealing with everyday stress. I do not appreciate any sort of negative comment and it will be taken down immediately following with being blocked from reading my book. This story might seem a little weird now but that is because THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT! If you have anything bad to say about the book, delete it from your library and don't read it. I encourage and appreciate any further knowledge or corrections if I am wrong in something I have written. Thank you for reading my story and being respectful!