Ch. 33 - The Big Family Secret Part 1

I tried, so hard to keep quiet. I tried to keep my laughter and cries to a whisper, but he just wouldn't stop! Chris kept telling me how Caroline went around the school showing off her new boyfriend, which happened to be Chris. I guess he had no idea that they were dating, meaning that it was a scam to hurt me from far away. How stupid can Caroline be? Chris got up on the cafeteria tables and shouted "We are not dating! I am with Viviana!" Even though we are not really together, I mean we talk and we used to date, but we both agreed to wait until our lives settled down a bit. Anyways, back to the story: Caroline was so embarrassed, everyone laughing at her and calling her desperate and a lier, that she left the school crying. I feel bad for her to tell you the truth, but it's still funny to see that my enemy who has made my life a living hell cry. It is currently midnight, Chris and I have been talking for an hour now. I fall back on my bed, curling my hair on my finger and laughing at the story Chris told me. My lights are turned on, dimly, but I guess I was making so much noise that William barges in my room.
"Umm, I'll talk to you tomorrow, it's getting late. Night!" I tell Chris over the phone in a hurry
"I'm guessing your brother just came into your room upset your still awake and talking on the phone at midnight?"
"Yup! Bye!" I quickly hang up on Chris, we have known each other for so long that he knows me very well.
"What are you doing this late at night?! Talking! Go to sleep, Vivi!!" William yells
I plug my phone into the charger and climb into bed, William kisses me on the forehead, shuts off my lights and walks off to his room. I don't understand why people hate me like Caroline, but I don't even care. People like that are not worth my time or anger.

7AM: phone goes off. I grab it, half awake and see that of all people Caroline is calling me! I press ignore and go back to sleep.
720AM: five text messages in the past ten minutes from Caroline. I roll over and open my messages seeing a lot of cussing, threats, and hateful words.
I am so fed up with her shit! I climb off my tall bed, slip on my doggy slippers, and head to the kitchen where I know Sam and Dean are awake. I see Dean drinking coffee and reading the newspaper and Sam enters the kitchen from a run since he's all sweaty and out of breath. I slump down in front of Dean and stare at him. Sam grabs a water bottle from the fridge and chugs it down, Dean lowers his newspaper and looks at me straight in the eyes, then at the clock to check the time.
"7:30am, Viviana. What are you doing awake? You went to bed late last night, William told me what he saw you doing at midnight." Dean tells me with a disappointed look on his face.
I stay quiet, not speaking at all as I hand him my phone already opened to the messages that Caroline sent me.
"What is this? Who is this?.....Caroline....." Sam stands behind Dean reading the messages quietly as Dean reads them aloud. "Your a bitch to tell Chris about me and him, you have no right to get in between us, what happened yesterday was not my fault. He was confused and that's why he told the whole school we aren't together. If you don't tell him to get out of your pathetic fucking life and to never talk to him ever again, I will make your life worse then it has ever been. You'll wish that you died alongside your bloody parents!"
They both put down my phone and stare at me for a few minutes. I look down at my hands playing in my lap. Sam grabs Dean's phone off the kitchen counter where it was charging and hands it to him. Dean starts to dial somebody's number and I hear them pick up on the other end. A woman? Dean starts by introducing himself as my older brother from school and explains what Caroline messaged me to who I am assuming is her mother. I quietly whisper to Sam that Caroline hasn't stopped calling me since last week and I've ignored her, Sam tells Dean and Dean comments that to Caroline's mother. He also told her that if Caroline continues to threaten and bully me, that he will get her expelled from the school and take them to court. Caroline's mother starts to apologize multiple times and promises that Caroline will not contact me and that I don't need to worry about her no more. Dean hangs up the phone and then heads to the fridge, taking out eggs, bacon, bread and fruit. He starts to make breakfast, staying quiet and deep in thought. I stay seated in the breakfast table until my breakfast is served in front of me while Sam leaves to shower and change.
Dean sits down facing me and watches me eat. He takes a deep breath and says, "I am so proud of you for ignoring her threats, calls, and messages and instead came to me to deal with it. You have shown me how mature you are becoming and I cannot be happier with you Vi! I love you so much. If that Caroline chick messes with you again, let me know and I will deal with it okay?" "Thank you, brother." Dean gives me a hug after I finish eating and tells me to go watch some cartoons until the rest of our brothers wake up and eat. I nod and head to the family room, sitting down and watch some morning cartoons.