Ch. 31 -- Weird Car Ride

Today is the day I say goodbye to the campsite, no more camping, walking, horseback riding. I'm already tearing up! Just kidding, I'm pretty excited about the car ride actually. My brothers are super protective of me now, and the new rule has been enforced pretty hard. I stand up from the sand I have been sitting on for the past hour and gather my belongings, which include my towel, hat, and book. Cody is setting up the car while Damon and Sam are trying to read the map for the road with William. I walk over to Dean who is on the phone and quietly sneak up to him, maybe scaring him will lighten me up. As I creep slowly up to him from behind, I hear something I don't think I was supposed to,
"....SHE WALKED OFF!! Gone for who knows how long?.....11:45 is what she told me....She seems fine to me. Been hanging out with Cody a lot....She's covered in them. Head to toe, no joke....Okay, thank you doctor... I will, bye." Dean was whispering/yelling, like if he was trying to keep it quiet from me and my other brothers. "William!! Come here."
        They didn't see me, I walked backwards and hit a tree hard, yelling out as I had hit one of my bad bruises on my back. Dean turns to me and he dashes forward, catching me as I was about to hit the floor forwards since the hit had taken my breath away. I'm gasping for air, but it seems as though God hates me right now because all I was doing was hyperventilating. I grab my throat and start to gasp, hitting my chest over and over again to try to get some air into me. Dean grabs my arm, stopping me from hitting myself and starts to pound on my back lightly. He rocks me back and forth to calm me down and William, who saw the whole thing and ran over to me, grabs my arms and lifts them above my head to open up my air pipe. I finally gasp my first breath of air in over a minute and start to cry, hard. My back stings really bad, pain bubbling up and fire, hot fire! I lay my head on Dean's shoulder and sob, he holds my neck and bottom, carrying me to the car and sitting me down on his lap as he sits in the passenger seat. 
  "Calm down, Vi. Please, calm down, you'll get yourself sick. Please." 

        Dean patted my back and cradled me closer to him. After a few minutes, I am reduced to hiccups. William gets into the car and starts to drive away, Cody, Sam, and Damon pilled in the back. I am sitting with Dean in the front seat, he has his seat belt on and I am laying across his chest with a blanket on and his arms as my seat belt. He pushed his chair all the way back so we were laying down together. I take out my cell phone once we are on the road and start to receive a lot of messages and notifications. As you know, the campsite had no signal for my phone or any of my brothers, so we were phone-less for a couple days. I reply to Vanessa, Chris, and Cathy quickly telling them what happened and then turn my attention on the text that I received from Caroline. It read: 'Hey bitch, just wanted to tell you that everyone knows about your little secret here at school. Your the laughing stock of town! and I stole your boy! He has been thinking about you a lot lately so I thought you would like to know that I helped fix that problem.'
        I didn't realize I was slightly crying until Dean hugs me tighter, pulling me into his chest and rubbing my back. He takes my phone away from me and puts it in his pocket. I cannot believe Chris would do that to me! Like really?! Caroline!! She's the school bitch/slut, he should know better! Why did he message me then if he's with Caroline? Maybe she's just lying to me?? Yeah, that's probably it. I need to call Chris tonight and get this thing straightened out because it is going to drive me insane. I look towards William and start to question him on where we are. He replies with a, "Don't worry. We're close." I shrug my shoulders and start to sing along to the music as Dean falls back to sleep. 
        We finally arrive to a hotel room, eight hours on the road watching movies and listening to music. I carry my bag into the room I am sharing with Sam, Cody, and Dean. Damon and William get their own beds in the room attached to ours by a door, so practically next door to ours. Cody and I grab our bathing suits and after changing, and with permission from Dean and William, we head to the indoor pool/jacuzzi they have in the hotel. 
"So what was with the crying and freaking out at the car earlier today?" Cody asks
"No, no. nothing. Just hit my foot against the stupid car again."
"Come on Vivis. You can tell me! I'm your twin/best friend. You cannot lie to me."
"Okay. Umm, Caroline told me that she spread rumors about me at school and that she took away my 'boy'. Whatever that means, but I think she's just saying shit cause she's bored without me."
"Wow...sis, I didn't know that Caroline still messes with you? Even after what I told her. That's impressive."
"What do you mean after what you told her?? What did you tell her?" I started to swim around gradually getting closer to the deep end of the pool to splash Cody if he refuses to speak.
"Oh, you know.. the usual." He smirks at me. 
I start to splash him a lot, kicking and throwing water. Cody tries to block it but with all of his laughter, he throws his hands up in surrender yelling, "I give up!!! I'll speak!!"