Ch. 18 -- First Day of School

(The picture above is the library inside Viviana's house)

ATTENTION DEAR READERS: I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND JUMPED OVER THE NUMBER 18 FOR MY CHAPTER TITLES. There are so many chapters here that I don't have the time to fix this drastic mistake all at once. Please understand I will fix it over time. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It's officially the first day of school and it is six in the morning. I am in the barn feeding the animals and getting the horses ready for the day. My brother, Damon, is taking me and my friends to school today, tomorrow Vanessa's mom is taking us. I go to my room at seven when I finish my morning chores and shower and put on a cute pink flower skirt with a black shirt on, some makeup and do my hair before Dean comes barging in my room yelling that breakfast is ready. I eat my pancakes and eggs and meet up with my friends in front of my house; I go up to Vanessa and we start talking about school and the mean bitch Caroline who hates us so much. She threatened to humiliate me many times at school. Chris comes up to me and says 'Hi' I wave and turn away, climbing into the front seat of my brother's car as he starts it up. "Okay kids, remember at 12:40 I will be picking you up at the front of the school." says Damon, "okay" we all reply back. We get to school and with a quick goodbye and a peck on the cheek, I head inside the building, scared of my first day back.

        Everyone here knows that me and my friends aren't really liked, I mean they all love us! but they are all scared of Caroline, see her family is rich as shit and practically pay the principle to keep her in school even though all the teachers even hate her. She always gets away with everything. I get to my locker and start to organize all my binders and books for my classes when someone pushes me into my locker, forcing my head on my little carpet I have on my locker floor. "Wow, someone really decided to 'organize' their locker this year. What? Did you think you would be liked if you get all pretty? Hahahha, what a freak!" Caroline had banged my head really hard and I started to get light headed, Vanessa quickly pushes Caroline to the side and she falls to the floor. "Leave her alone you fake bitch! Your own parents are so scared of you that you have no true friends! Nobody likes you Caroline, so leave here forever!" screams Vanessa. Caroline's friends start walking backwards into the now growing crowd, but when the first bell rings everyone quickly leaves to head to class. Caroline stands up and before she heads off says, "You'll regret this Vanessa and Vivi! I will get you back so bad, you'll be crying to your mama's! Oh wait, Vi doesn't have a mama or papa, haha I guess you'll be crying yourself to sleep since your brother's obviously don't care about you. Your just a dead weight on them." She runs off and Vanessa turns to me to help me gather my stuff that I had dropped when Caroline had pushed me into my locker.

        We slowly made our way to our first class, Chemistry. Vanessa has her class in front of mine so we go our separate ways. I sit down next to Cody and start taking out my notebook and pencil, "Hey twin, what happened to your forehead??" I quickly take out my phone and look in the mirror app I have to see a red bump on my forehead, "Oh god, Caroline pushed my head in my locker, I guess I hit my head on something." Cody grabs my chin and examines my forehead more closely. I quickly push his hand away and rub my forehead, "I get it, your over-protective with the 'talk' William gave you this morning about me. Just please not in front of everyone!" Our desks in class were one long desk, so it fit four chairs. Obviously we were put in groups of four, with a cute guy sitting next to me and my twin to my other side. Well, after my chemistry, economic, and communications class, we finally had lunch time. I meet up with my group in the cafeteria where we grabbed our lunches and sat down in our table, in the middle of the room. "You guys need to chill, she wont sneak up on you." replies Brian after Vanessa kept looking behind her for Caroline. She gives him an exasperated look, "Hahahaha, if she'll do anything to you both, she'll get everyone's attention first!" says Luke. I start to panic and Vanessa and I start planning our sneak attack on her. Out of nowhere we here a loud scream as a girl was pushed to the floor by no one other then Caroline herself stalking towards us. She gets to me, since I was closer to her then Vanessa, and yanks on my hair, pulling me out of my seat. Vanessa jumps up and throws herself at Caroline while I through a punch right in her eye. Caroline screams and starts to pin me down, punching me in the process. Vanessa was attacked by one of Caroline's minions and while she was defending herself, I turn around and start punching Caroline. I had her pinned below me, my knees resting on her arms so she can't turn me around like I did to her, even though she's probably to stupid to know how. Out of nowhere I am being pulled off of her, I started to freak out and thought it was one of her minions to hold me back, and I was right. I was being pinned and couldn't move a muscle. Caroline stands up, whips the blood from her mouth and then punches me in the face five times before Cody pushes her to the side and the principle yells for everyone's attention, "LISTEN UP TEENAGERS! I want Viviana, Vanessa, Caroline and her group of minions in MY OFFICE NOW!" The group of girls all look pissed, well what do they expect? They're practically no-ones, they only do as Caroline says.