Ch. 24 -- Murder Case

Just to warn you guys, I switched it up a bit in this chapter. I am running out of idea's for Viviana so I have decided to write about the boys! Dean and Sam. Yes, they are from SUPERNATURAL! And I introduce Bobby in this chapter as one of their coworkers. There is a little cussing and blood but only in like one sentence. Nothing bad, promise. Thank you for being so patient with me!!       

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I woke up from another nightmare, the same one as last nights, only this time the masked man kept repeating over and over that I am stuck, I am vulnerable. It's like he is taunting me with my fears. I look at my clock, nine o'clock in the morning.

"Dean? Sammy? Hellpp" I yell out

        My door opens slowly, revealing Sammy! He approaches my bed and gently picks me up, holding me against his chest.

"Good morning, little one. How was your sleep?"

I shake my head, "Good morning brother." I kiss his cheek as he sets me down in a chair in the dinning room.

"You never answered my question, Vivi. How did you sleep? Did your nightmare come back?"

I nodded my head yes and stay quiet. I don't like talking about this sort of stuff, too private in my opinion. Sam sits down next to me and turns my chair facing his, then he gently lifts me onto his lap.

"Can you tell me what happened this time?"

I shakily reply, "The same one as last nights but this time the masked man kept repeating over and over that I am vulnerable."

        I bury my head into Sam's chest, waiting for my food patiently. William walks over with two plates of food, I'm guessing the smaller one is for me. Sam gradually placed some eggs with hash browns onto a spoon and held it up for me to take. I take the bite from him, I have decided that I am way too weak and tired to fight this. The rest of breakfast went that way and when I was done eating, Sam placed me back into my chair to wait for someone to finish eating and carry me for my daily bath. Dean finished eating and after cleaning up after himself and me, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Why can't you take Cody a bath too?" I asked, upset that I am the only one being treated this way and worried that they might not be giving Cody any attention.

"Don't worry sweetie, Damon is taking care of Cody as we speak. He is taking a bath too."

        Dean takes off my pajamas and starts to unwrap my hand. When the bandage is off, I noticed that my cut is still ugly but at least it is all sealed up. Damon puts on some cream and then lifts me into the bathtub where warm water waits. I start playing with my mermaid as Dean washes my body with my blueberry flavored body wash. I notice that Dean is only in his sweat pants and has no shirt on, so I splash him with water.

"Hey! No, Viviana now I'm all wet!" Dean tries his hardest to stay serious, but as I splash him again, he lets out a loud laugh

"Maybe you shouldn't have taken off your shirt." I stick my tongue out at him and do a little, 'na na na na na' singing.

"I took it off because the last time you took a bath you wet the whole bathroom. I'll get you back little girl!"

        Dean starts to splash me with the water and we have a little splashing contest. When I start to pant from all the work I put my muscle into, Dean drains the tub and picks me up, wrapping me in the towel. He helps me into a cute pink dress that reaches down to my knees with some blue flats and carries me into the living room where I sit next to Cody to watch Power Rangers.