Ch. 43

So this chapter is on Dean and Sam, not Viviana. I wrote this chapter with a little bit more violence then the rest of the book has, so please do not be rude about what I write or how I word things. If someone does not like how I wrote this chapter or how I am going with my book, please do not read. I don't want any negative comments also. Thank you to all my readers for being supportive and patient with me. I am planning to turn the story completely around and going along with this new idea. The rest of the book will consist of the gangs and I am planning on ending this book soon. I will be writing book #2, a continuation. 

Dean's POV

"Okay Sammy! What have you found out so far?" 
"You know Dean, if you helped out a little in the research we could have had this information a while ago." Sam roles his eyes at me.
"Yeah well, if you hadn't gotten sick we would have had it a while ago too." I smirk at him.
"Okay, whatever. This dude is connected to a gang, one of the biggest and baddest ones in America. I talked to the 18th Street Gang and they gave me all the information I need on these guys." Sam throws me a file.
"Ohh, that gang we helped out when we were living in the city in our apartment? Wow, didn't know we were buddies now." I jokingly reply "The MS-13?"
"The Mara Salvatrucha Gang. They only consist of Hispanics, these guys are the largest gang in America. Spread over 41 states already, they are nothing like the Italian 18th Street Gang. While the Italian Gang go for others who are in their territory and protect the innocent civilians in their territory, this Hispanic gang steal, break-in, and even murder innocent civilians for the fun of it. They are funded in Los Angeles and they are rivals with the Italian gang." Sam summarizes for me.  

I slap his shoulder as I get up with the folder clutched in my hand, "Well, smarty-pants. Lets give this information to headquarters."

        We both walk out of the library and I head to the garage to grab my baby, the '67 Chevy Impala. We drive to headquarters and walk into our bosses office.
"Winchesters. Nice to finally hear from you two." He sarcastically greets us.

"Nice to hear from you too." I smirk, winking at him. Sams slaps my head and gives me a 'shut-up' look, handing over the file to our boss. "Oww." I complain.
"We found the gang responsible for the death of the mayor, sir. They are a huge gang, I got their bosses name and everything from the 18th Street Gang, who happens to be their rival. He was happy to hand over as much information as we need, even offered his people to help us with no cost at all, they said that if we can help get rid of their gang, they want to be apart of it."
"Hmm, sounds about right. We cannot just waltz right in and arrest them, Winchesters. We need to get more information."
"And how exactly are we supposed to do that?" I reply, all business mood now.
"Come boys, we have a meeting." 

        Our boss brings everybody involved in this case to a meeting room, even called the 18th Street Gang and we have them on video on the big screen tv. 
"We need a strategy. How are we going to get any information at all considering the gang is run through many states. The murderer could have gotten away by now!" A coworker comments.
"Well, actually this is a big case. One of the reasons we were called upon to work it and that means that their leader might have something to do with it. From what I've been reading, this gang don't like to hit on large people to grab any sort of attention, publicly. They do crimes to poor citizens and try to stay low from any public eyes." Sam replies.
"Yeah, exactly. If we can get somebody on the inside to gain their trust and spill the beans on this murder, we can gank them!" I reply.
"I can find somebody to do that for you, I have a cousin in my gang who has a half-brother who is Mexican. He can get in that gang and grab information." The gang leader suggests.
"Perfect! You can report back to the Winchesters. Boys, I expect to hear from you soon." Our boss calls off the meeting and we all go our separate ways. Sam and I go back to the Impala. 
"Hey, so.. what do we do now?" Sam asks.
"I guess we wait." I reply.