Ch. 26 -- Aquarium

To wake up scared is one thing, to wake up during an anxiety attack is another. My mind had wondered into the stars all night, dreaming of traveling and ghosts and a cat. I did not expect to wake up sweaty and screaming because of my latest dream of my past. I haven't had a dream that specific in years, to dream about it early in the morning is making me and my family realize that I am not okay. I am supposed to go to therapy today, but they moved it to tomorrow since the Jacob guy is not transferred to the prison yet. William barges into our room and picks me up, whispering that I will be okay and I have nothing to worry about as he carries me downstairs. Dean and Sam arrived last night sometime in the early morning, now they are sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. Dean stands up and takes me from William's arms, holding me tight as I stare off into space thinking about how to steer my mind off of my past and why I am dreaming this after so long. Dean is talking with Sam and Bobby about last night and William is getting some eggs on plates for everyone. I guess I was the last one to wake up, Vanessa is with Cody playing some board game and Damon is drying off the grease from the bacon he cooked. I grab onto Dean's shirt tightly, readjusting myself so that my legs are swung over his lap and my head is buried into his chest. I start to cry as he holds me tightly and rubs my back soothingly.
"Hey, hey sweetie. What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?" Dean asks worriedly
I shake my head and continue to cry, I can't even talk right now, how does he expect me to tell him whats wrong?
"Baby, can you tell me why you woke up crying and screaming? Try to sweetie."
Dean hands me a glass of water and I chug it all down.
"I had a dream about my past. It was so specific and detailed like a video on what exactly happened." I whimper out as best as I could since I'm hiccuping and have silent tears running down my cheeks.
        Dean shakes his head and gives William a worried look, then he pushes my head lightly back onto his chest as William places our food on the table. Vanessa and Cody run to the table and start to eat as Dean feeds me a little bit of eggs and bacon. I eat as best as I could and then take my bath after breakfast. Sam was giving me my bath, he left the bathroom to grab my towel and clothes since he forgot it in my room and Vanessa walks in, giving me a worried look. I had a tun of bubbles covering me so she was okay to walk in with me in the tub.
"I didn't know you were this bad, Vi. I'm sorry. I wish there could be something I can do for you?"
"It's okay, Vanessa. By being here for me and keeping me company, you are helping me. I wish I can walk so we can venture off and explore the city some." I huff and lean back into the tub.
Vanessa starts to think and then tells me she's got an idea, she runs off as Sam appears with my towel and clothes. He helps me with my clothes as I start to feel weak and tired today. Bobby has agreed to let me borrow his wheelchair for as long as I need it, he said that that thing just reminded him of a past he never wants to repeat, hence why he hid it in the first place.
        I wheel around the library some to try to get a hang of this stupid chair as my family is talking in the kitchen with Vanessa. I mean, its obvious their talking about me since they won't let me in their little 'talk' and Vanessa, no offense I love her and all, but she's not really apart of our family meetings, another clue on how I know they are talking about me. Dean walks into the library talking on his cell phone. I stop moving around and listen to what he is saying.
"Yes sir, thank you....This morning at 9am, sir....They said....Yes, exactly that....Well, they said he should be transferred by this afternoon if not late evening....Can I?...Thank you so much!....Yes, we will be in charge of watching her...Thank you, sir."
Dean looks at me and kisses my temple, whispering, "He is being transferred. Me and Sam are in charge federally to watch over you until they inform me that he is locked up for good."
I give out a little giggle as Dean tickles my tummy and walks back into the kitchen, telling me to stay put for a little bit longer. I am so sick of this secrecy! I think maybe being a little open about my thoughts is good as I yell out,
"I know you guys are talking about me! Just tell me already because you all are being very rude and disrespectful towards me!!"