Ch. 16 - Small prank

I was in the playroom playing with my barbies, our playroom is big, with my own barbie mansion and car and everything for my barbies. There's a car carpet with a shelf full of my twin's cars and so much more toys; anything you can think of, I probably have in there. We even have a small flat screen tv with a small sofa for us; our brothers put us in here when they are all busy and they don't want us to make a mess in the house. I was dressing up my barbies when Cody comes up to me and sits down next to me, "Are you seriously still obsessed with those dumb dolls?" He laughs at me. "Leave me alone. Princess Lillian is trying to get ready for work. Go play with your dumb cars." Cody stands up and stomps on my barbie, then runs off. I stand up, screaming, and run after him. We seriously look like we are chasing each other around the room, until he stops and sticks his foot out for me to trip on, which I do. I fall to the floor and hit all the cars scattered on the carpet, and since I am in a pink dress, my knee collides with the cars. I scream and grab my knee, crying really hard. Cody starts to panic and knowing he'll get into trouble for what he had done, he bends down and starts to rub the spot it hurt the most, whispering, "I'm so sorry Vi! Please stop crying, I will make it up to you! Just please don't tell our brothers!" He's shushing me, but I'm in so much pain that I keep crying. The door slams open and in runs in Dean with a worried face he yells, "What happened here?! Why is Vi crying?! Vi, sweaty, what happened?" I start to hick-up while I cry, trying to explain what happened. "I.. I was running around when Cody told.. me not too and .. and.. and I tripped on the rug! I fell ... on the stupid carssss!" Dean eyes Cody for a second then picks me up, examining my knee he rubs it and then starts to rock me back and forth to calm me down. When I stop crying, Dean sets me down on the sofa and turns on the tv, putting Tom and Jerry on for me to watch. "Now Cody, I need you to please watch over your sister. In a half hour we will gather up everyone to talk. Be a good boy." Dean pats me on my head and kisses my cheek and shuts the door as he walked out of the playroom. "Vi, thanks for not ratting me out. I owe you one." Cody kisses me on my cheek too and sits next to me, watching the cartoon.

        "Okay everyone, listen up carefully. Viviana, you are going to be watched at all times during school. No cussing, or mouthing off to the teachers. That goes for you too Cody. You both are going to the university for your history and math courses with Damon and Stefan. These classes are special for kids your age, there are going to be many other kids your age from different schools there too. This is not because you need extra help, but because we want you to succeed and do well in school for your future depends on it. Stefan had informed me that he can pick you kids up and take you to the school for the first week. So behave! As for you Viviana, one more time one of us has to tan your behind, you are not only getting spanked from that person, but from me too and it will be twice as hard! Do you hear me? All of this rule-breaking and rebellious act has to stop. NOW. Do I make myself clear?!" William is giving me the stink eye.. I nod my head and after finding my voice say, "...Y-y-yes sir." "Good. You are not to leave this house for the next two months. You can forget about going to the camp for winter break as well." I am left speechless, the camp was for school during winter break, all my friends are going! "But..but William!! You promised! You can't do this to me! It's not fair!" I yell at him,standing up and stomping my foot in the process. William grabs my arm roughly, turning me around and smacks me three times hard. "DO NOT speak to me that way! *SMACK* I have every right to take it away from you! *SMACK* The promise was broken when you started to act naughty! *SMACK* Not fair to you?! What's not fair is you not caring about your health or your body! *SMACK* DRINKING WHILE UNDER MEDICATIONS! *SMACK SMACK* Behave yourself. Go sit down. NOW!" William lets go of my arm and I grab my bottom, crying hard. He points to a spot on the sofa and I quickly sit down, yelping in the process. "Everyone knows of the punishments with Vi, so nobody can disobey that order. Any decisions being made will me made by Dean or me." William dismisses the meeting and everyone starts to pile out of the sun room, William picks me up and gives me a glass of water, which I chug down. I stop crying, somewhat, and William goes to the living room, sitting down on the sofa, with me on his lap while he turns on the tv to start watching the Superbowl game. Dean and Sam came in from the kitchen with the snacks, Cody had changed into his jersey shirt and Damon was singing along with the opening act. After the part-time show was over, I had passed out in William's arms, dreaming about my new mermaid tail I got for the pool yesterday.