Ch. 15 - Doctor's Appointment

I woke up in a good mood, in my own bed, and with my phone turned off. After turning it on and checking my facebook, I took a shower and put on a black flower dress with some boots on. Walking downstairs, I turn to find Dean cooking breakfast, eggs and waffles. "Come eat sweaty, then your medication." I stood there shocked, how did he hear me? I walked in softly! Not even William hears me! "Dean, how did you know it was me here?" "Oh come on Vi, Special Agent here! Don't tell me your starting to loose your mind know? Go. Eat." He pointed to the table where I sat down and waited patiently for my food. Cody came running down the stairs with Sam yelling at him, "Cody! Stop running, please!" They sit down at the table and then comes in Dean with Damon and William bringing in the eggs, bacon and waffles. We all grab our share and start to gobble down our food. "I have a plan for today. It includes Viviana, Cody, Dean, Sam and me." I looked at him all confused, "What about Damon?" Damon looks at me and winks, "I got an important meeting with the university today sweaty." I look down and see my plate empty. "May I be excused please?" William looks at me and nods, I get up and head to the kitchen with my dirty plates to wash them when I hear William yell, "Brush your teeth, we will leave shortly." I run upstairs and brush my teeth when Cody pops out from the shower curtain yelling Boo! I screamed and jumped, running into the wall where I hit my knee hard. I fall to the ground and start to cry, holding my bruising and slowly swelling knee. Cody grabs me and carries me downstairs to Dean crying, "Dean! I didn't mean to! It was ment as a joke, I didn't expect her to hit herself!" Dean gives Cody the stink eye and grabs me out of Cody's arms, placing me on the counter of the mudroom, located in the back of the house, and started to ice my knee. He left for a second and came back with my medication. I took it quickly, and pulled my knee up. "You are so clumsy Vi! Come on. William is waiting for us in the car." I glare at him and stick my tongue out as he picks me up and carries me out to the car. "Stick your tongue back in that mouth of yours Vi. You don't want to catch any flies know do you?" I quickly stick my tongue back in, "You don't catch flies! Do you?" Dean laughs and places me in the car. Everyone was already inside, and as William backs out, I started to wonder where he was really taking us.

        I noticed we were pulling up into the hospital parking lot and already knew what was going on. "NO! No. I am NOT going in there. You can't make me." William laughs and everyone piles out of the car. I stay seated, being stubborn, I refuse to get out. I hate the doctors. William reaches in, undoes my seat belt and grabs me by my waist, pulling me out of the car. I start to kick him and when he sets me down, I make a run for the opposite direction of the hospital doors, until Sam grabs me. I am being picked up and carried with a grip so tight, I start feeling sick. "Let me DOWN!" I start to kick Sam in his stomach when I feel a sharp smack on my butt. "Ouch! Sammmy!" "Stop. Now." I quickly calm down and only whimper cry into his shoulder. I hear William check me and Cody in, but what I hear next makes me feel a little bit more happy than what I feel now. Dean was checking in Sammy! "What the hell, Dean? I'm fine!" "No! You are going to get a check up and you will not defy me." Sam starts mumbling and tightens his hold on me. "If you stay with me, I will stay with you, deal?" I whisper, he turns and stares at me for a few seconds. "Deal" he whispers back. The nurse leads us to our rooms and Cody is left with William next door. I am with Dean and Sam. The nurse comes in and asks me the same questions, how are you eating? bla bla bla. Dean answered for me, I'm not talking to anyone here. The doctor comes in and starts to ask Dean if I am taking my meds on time and how my temper is and all this stuff. He checks my temperature, throat, blood pressure and my heart beat. I am all attached to a machine and I even had to take off my clothes and with some help from Dean and Sam, put on the stupid gown they gave me to wear. Sam is holding me in his arms, obviously holding me down so I don't attack the stupid doctor. He gives me a shot and then wraps my knee up with a bandage. After some talk with Dean and William, who came in with Cody since they already finished his check-up, and gave them some piece of paper. I don't have to take the shots anymore, and I am free to take my own personal baths for now on. No more medical baths! Hell yeah! But I am still under watch and medical air treatment every night. Apparently I am getting worse with my breathing. The doctor said something about my lungs are almost like shrinking, and my attacks are getting worse by the looks of the machine's readings that William had brought along with him so the doctor can look at it. He prescribed me a breathing inhaler and told me I'm all good to go.