Ch. 42

I am laughing my ass off at my twin brother, he keeps begging me to give him a towel. Let me back up for you guys, I woke up around seven am and realized nobody was awake. Not even Sam and he likes to run in the early mornings. I couldn't just lay in bed and wait for somebody to wake up since Zeus needs to go potty, he keeps whining at me, so I get up from bed, put on my warm robe and lead Zeus to the backyard where he goes to the bathroom. Walking around the garden I spot Cody digging near a rose bush. He hasn't noticed me so I creep up behind him and quietly grab his back and whisper, "What are you doing?" Cody jumps up and screams so loud that I drop backwards from squatting on my hind feet and laugh. I laugh so hard that tears are streaming down my cheeks, Cody just stands there giving me the stink eye. A good two minutes later and I still cannot seem to get myself under control. Cody rolls his eyes and starts to walk over to me, "Okay Vi, no more laughing at your twin brother and get up." He cracks a smile at my laughing and extends his hand to help me up. I grab his hand and stand up, slowly controlling my laughter. "That was priceless! You jumped so high and screamed like a girl!" 
"Well, what do you expect?! Everyone was supposed to be sleeping!"
"Wait... *giggling still* ...what were you doing?"
"Um.. your stupid dog decided to hide my favorite pair of socks! I found them while you were laughing in the ground all dirty. For a service dog, he sure can dig and hide my stuff." Cody huffs and rolls his eyes at me. 
"ZEUS!" I yell out for him as we reached the backdoor to go into the house. Zeus comes running past us inside and towards his drinking bowl in the kitchen. I giggle some more and head upstairs into Cody's room. Cody goes into his bathroom with his favorite lucky football socks that are now dirty and covered in garden dirt and. 
"What are you doing?" I ask him, I am currently sitting on his bed playing on a game on my phone.
"Going to take a shower."
        I shrug and turn on his tv, watching a very interesting episode of Expedition Unknown. Twenty minutes later, Cody turns off his shower and calls my name out in a sing-song voice,
"Viviana please come here." I ignore him and continue watching my show. 
"Vivianaaaa pleaase!" 
"WHAT?" I yell, not moving from my spot on his bed. 
"Come herree.."
"I can't." I reply, not once taking my eyes off the television.
"Why not?" He asks sadly
"Because..." I drag out 
"Because what?"
"I'm stuck... I'm stuck and cannot move." I start to giggle
"How?" Cody starts to get worried 
"I.. I don't know. I just cannot move." I laugh quietly
"Sure you are. Come here please."
"But Cody, I'm stuck!" 
"Come on Vi, I forgot a towel." He whines 
"A towel? What if I weren't here? You would walk around naked?!" I laugh even harder now.
"YES! It is my room! Come on, there's a red towel by my closet. See it?"
I look around the room spotting the towel, but still not moving from my spot on his bed. "Yes, I see it."
"Can you give it to me? The bathroom is unlocked and I'm hiding behind my shower curtain." 
"Uggg, CODY! But I'm stuck!" I whine, dreading the idea of moving from my comfy spot and loving this part of the show. 
"But I'm cold!" Cody whines out softly, barely catching it myself that he said that.
        I laugh so hard, standing up and retrieving the damn red towel, finally feeling sorry for my twin. I open the door and throw the towel on top of the toilet seat and shut the door quickly, going back to my spot on the his bed. Cody comes out of the bathroom and runs to his closet, the red towel wrapped around his waist. I am still laughing as Cody comes back out wearing jeans and a red t-shirt with black converse. 
"At least one of us is ready." Cody sticks his tongue out at me. 
         At that moment, Dean decides to barge into the room. Let me paint this picture for you, Cody is standing next to his closet facing me with his arms across his chest glaring at my laughing figure now laid across his bed facing Cody and his door leading out of his room. Dean barges in the room all upset with a mad look across his face and scares the shit out of Cody making his jump and scream loudly for the second time today. Dean jumps back a little bit, not expecting that reaction from Cody and his face turns from mad to supersized. I laugh even harder, pointing at Dean and Cody, trying to form words but laughing way to hard.
"Your.....surprised... mad... Cody!" I just give up and roll onto my back, laughing and crying at the same time.
"Okay giggly girl, lets get you downstairs for breakfast. Cody, come one." Dean picks me up and starts walking downstairs, I'm trying to calm down, giggling and hiccuping at the same time. Dean walks into the kitchen and I see Sam, face pale and sweaty, still in his pajama's. Dean sets me down in front of him at the dinner table and Damon walks in with plates full of food. Sam slowly starts eating his oatmeal, and I stare at him, the laughing moment now gone completely as I stare at my older brother with worry.
"Are you okay, Sammy?" I ask him softly.
"huh? Oh, yes baby. Just sick, only need rest and I should be fine." Sam starts to cough as Dean sets down a glass of water with some medicine in front of him.
"Drink up, Sammy." Sam groans and starts to pick up the medicine. "Viviana, Cody, I am going to give you twenty dollars for the movies today. I'll drop you off around noon at the theater. I am leaving you two alone since William and Damon have work and I have to take care of Sam. I need you both to text me before and after the movie to pick you up. Am I clear?"
We both squeal with glee and quickly say, "Yes sir! Thank you!"
"Yeah, yeah. I need you two out of the house so you don't get sick. Viviana, finish your food so  you can take your medicines."
        I gobble down my eggs and pancakes, give Sam a quick kiss on the back of his head much to both his and Dean's displeasure and take my medicines. Dean leads me to my bedroom where he sits down as I get ready for my shower.
"I am trusting you alone today Viviana only because you cannot be near Sam. I have to disinfect the entire house today and you cannot be near the house either. I have no other choice but to leave you in Cody's care. I already had a conversation with him yesterday about this. Can I trust you to behave and obey every rule we have placed on you?"
        I turn to face Dean and slowly walk up to him, I kiss him gently on his cheek and hug him tightly, surprising him. "Yes Dean, I understand." He hugs me tightly and stands up, taking me with him as he walks over to my bathroom.
"Okay kiddo, shower and change. I'll be downstairs." 
        I get into the shower and start to wash myself, before I couldn't shower or take a bath alone since I have a higher percentage of getting an attack and falling and maybe even hitting myself on the shower head (it happened to me a couple years ago and ever since then, everyone has been super protective of me) but now with Zeus, he sits on the bathroom floor and waits for me to get out. I get out eventually after fifteen minutes and change into a pair of jeans and a yellow shirt. I walk downstairs and see Cody waiting for me. 
"Come on! Dean has the car on waiting for us." 
        Twenty minutes later and we have arrived at the theater. Dean warns us to be careful, hands Cody the money and after reminding me of the rules, drives off. Cody and I head into the theater and pick a movie to watch. We decided on the movie 'John Wick 2' and I have got to say it was amazing! We walked around the mall after the movie talking and laughing about how amazing it was. Zeus was on full alert mode, my emotions are getting the best of me and he is on high alert. I have his special Service Animal vest on and a few little girls were passing by when they saw how beautiful he is. They both reached their hands out to touch him until their mother grabbed them and pulled them back roughly, whispering to them that he is working and trying to explain what Zeus does for me as she dragged them away. Cody was watching with wide eyes,
"Maybe Zeus should walk in between us? That way no kids try to touch him?" 
"Maybe that's a good idea."
        I switch Zeus' harness to my other hand so he is now walking in between us and the rest of the time we spent at the mall, people would tell me how beautiful he is but no one tired to touch him. I only took Zeus out to the crowds a few times, my brothers try to avoid those kinds of things until we know how Zeus will react 100% around a big crowd. We are both sitting at the food court drinking smoothies when I get a brain freeze, I grab my head and yelp a little bit, Cody laughing at me until he gets one too. Zeus starts to yelp a little bit, his full attention on me trying to figure out if I'm playing around or I need help. I rub his head to calm him down and he rests his head on my lap, not taking his eyes off of me but a little bit more relaxed now. 
"Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, it really works!" Cody giggles at me as his brain freeze quickly disappears and mine is at a low pain. 
"Oh it does!" I giggle as the pain now disappears. 
        We make our way outside as Dean honks his horn. Dean looks like he is stressed, red eyes and a vain in his forehead is popping out as he tries to rub at it. 
"How did your day go twins?" He tries to act like everything is okay but I know that look. I can only suspect that Sam is getting worse. 
"Umm.. it went super good! The movie was amazing and the mall too. Zeus was super strict with me but he was doing his job." I shrug at the last part.
"Good boy, Zeus. He was doing his job, a good one at that." Dean smiles at Zeus as he wags his tail and barks, happy with the complement.