Ch. 22 -- Hospital Part 1

I woke up super early in the morning, partly because I slept a lot yesterday during the car ride, and when we got home too. I got up from my warm bed and made my way to the family room. Damon is still passed out, since it's only six am anyways. I turned on the tv to Tom and Jerry on cartoon network, and made myself some tea. Three hours went by until somebody finally woke up, I am so hungry and since I'm still to young to use the stove alone, I have to wait for somebody to make me breakfast, or at least be with me to supervise. My family is strict in stuff like that, says they don't want me to burn myself or the house. Sam was always the early bird in the family, "Hey there munchkin. Why are you up so early? What time did you wake up?" I get up to put my empty cup into the dish washer, "At six am. I slept a lot yesterday, brother." Sam nods his head and goes straight for the coffee maker. After pouring himself some coffee, he grabs his laptop and sits on the dinning room table, I guess to do some research. Dean and him are doing some kind of investigation that lead them downtown and now he told me that all they can do is research more about whatever their mission is. They aren't aloud to talk about it to nobody. I go back to watching my cartoons and a half hour later Dean emerges from his room. He grabs his cup of coffee and sits down with Sam to talk about their mission. I am so bored, I go to Cody's room and see he is still sleeping. I tried to wake him up, but he only pushes away my hand. I make my way to my bedroom and change into my bathing suit, then sneak out before anyone can notice. The pool is nice, big and warm, the waterfall is small, but its still beautiful. The pool is indoors, so its open all year long. I find the perfect bench and set my things on the chair, take off my bathing suit cover and slip off my shoes before dipping into the pool. I do a few laps, warming up my muscles and since I have the whole pool to myself, I start to do some back flips while doing some basic swim exercises. After an hour of lap swimming, I go into the hot tub and relax for twenty minutes. 11:30am, if I don't make my way upstairs now, they will probably find out I left! I know I haven't been caught yet since nobody came down looking for me. They would call the front desk first to see if anyone saw me walk out. I grab my towel, dry myself, and head to the elevator. The music is super nice, a soft orchestra song is playing. The elevator stops on the 20th floor, and I make my way to my suite, hearing some loud talking from just outside the door. I gulp as I slowly turn the nob on the door, maybe I can somehow sneak in?

        Well, I managed to get into the room without being noticed, or so I thought. Before I could make my way to my room, Dean grabbed my bathing suit by the straps, stopping me in my tracks. Everyone was having their own conversation, Dean with Sam about their mission, William with Cody about how he can't have junk food for breakfast, and Damon was watching my cartoons eating fruit. Dean stopped Sam from further argument and turned to me, "Where were you?" I look up at him, I suddenly feel so small. "Uhmm... I went for a swim in the new pool." Dean gives me a hard look and before he lets me go, says, "Your grounded, remember? You cannot be alone. That's part of your punishment. William and I have discussed your punishment for the stunt you pulled the other night. All of your electronics will be confiscated until further notice. School work will be monitored by one of us. Go shower and change, we need to do a few errands today." Dean turns back to Sam and takes his laptop, allowing Sam to tell him what he found out about their 'mission', while William gave Cody a carrot and smacked his bottom all the way to the family room where he sat watching some cartoon with Damon. I go to shower, the hot water relaxing my aching muscles, and then changed into some jeans with a plain purple shirt, grabbing my pink flowered scarf and pink converse. I walk into the family room and hand Damon my hair brush, sit on the floor in between his legs so he can put my hair into pig tails. William had finished making eggs with sausage, bacon, and waffles for breakfast, calling us over to eat. I was shoving spoon fulls of egg into my mouth as William stops me, handing me my medication and a glass of orange juice. He sits down next to me and starts talking, "Today we will go to Costco and Winco for grocery shopping. Then we need to stop by the pharmacy for Vi's medication, we are running low and the doctor gave me a new prescription before we left the farm. Does that sound good to everyone? Tonight we can go swimming." Everyone agrees with William and after breakfast we climb into the car and make our way to Costco.