Ch. 38 -- Sick Part 1

I am so done with the fact that my brothers can boss me around like I'm five! I don't need any of this crap anymore, in fact, I am going to prove to them that I can make my own decisions! I am going to die my hair bright red.

2 hours earlier:

"VIVIANA! COME FINISH YOUR CHORES RIGHT NOW!" yelled Damon 
"I don't want to! I want to finish my show, DAMON!!" I am currently watching my favorite show ever, finishing up the yesterday's episode since Dean wouldn't let me watch it. 
"I don't care if your taking a damn shower! You will get your little ass over here this instant to finish cleaning the kitchen! Right now! Or you will be grounded to your room as we all go shopping for food." Damon has made his way up to the theater room and is glaring at me.
"I will." I wave him off and continue to watch my show.
"Fine. Have it your way." Damon stalks off 
        Forty minutes later, I am walking downstairs for a snack. I hear my brothers in the front doorway, maybe they are going grocery shopping right now? I hurry and grab my shoes, making my way to William. He picks me up and is about to set me in the car until Damon decided to intervene. 
"She didn't do her chores today. I grounded her to her room." 
        William nods his head and carries me to my room. I start to kick and apologize to Damon, but it seems like they are refusing to let me go anywhere today. William closes my bedroom door with a stern warning to stay in my bedroom. I kick the door and pound on it with my fists loudly, but they have already left me home alone. I see my phone go off and Sierra is calling me,
S: Hey Vi! Want to come over and help me die my hair brown? My mom said it was okay.
V: Yes! Hey, do you think I can die my hair red? I still have some hair die for my Halloween costume a month ago. 
S: Umm, If your brothers are okay with it sure! I don't want to get you into trouble
V: I'm heading to your house right now.
        I hang up on Sierra, grab some leftover hair spray paint from my bathroom and run out the front door, slamming the door shut with Zeus barking loudly inside. Sierra meets me in front of her house and we both go inside to start dying our hair. She was nervous at first, swearing that she new I was lying and that I would get into trouble. I told her to stop freaking out and that I would blame myself. We finished our fifty minute wait and each took separate showers in her bathroom. When Sierra was in the middle of her shower, I just finished blow drying my hair and started to comb it out when Sierra's bedroom door slams open and Damon appears in the bathroom not a second later. 
"Say your goodbye's, we are leaving." Damon grabs my arm and pushes me towards Sierra's shower door
"Bye Sierra! Damon is here to pick me up. Text me your results!"
"Oh, okay. Bye!" Sierra yells out through the closed door.
        Damon picks me up and carries me out the front door, thanking Sierra's parents for watching me. Damon is holding me so tight I feel like he might tear me in half. 
"I am disappointed in you, Viviana. You disobeyed a direct order from William and me to stay in your bedroom, left Zeus barking furiously at the front door. If it wasn't for Zeus who showed me the way to Sierra's house where you were at, we would have called the police to search for you! And your HAIR!! RED!? You are so getting a spanking young lady!" Damon yells at me the entire walk back to our house and into the living room where I am met with four upset brothers and one worried twin. I hadn't even noticed Zeus walking next to Damon, refusing to leave my side even a minute after I locked him in the house. I guess service animals are not to be messed with when it comes to their humans. Damon sets me down on the sofa and I am bombarded with questions from everyone. I start to panic as my older brothers are all yelling and deciding a punishment for me. 
"We are getting this ridiculous color off your hair!" Dean yells as he grabs my arm and drags me to the bathroom. "Get in the shower. Now!" Dean pushes me into the bathtub and closes the curtain, turning on the water in the process.
"AHHH!!! DEAN!! I NEED TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES FIRST!!!!" I yell 
"THEN DO IT!" Dean yells back
        I strip down and turn the water to hot since it was cold. Dean just stays in the bathroom with his arms crossed over his chest waiting for me to get out of the shower. I wash my face and my whole body, even putting three coats of shampoo on my hair to see if the hair color would come off, I did see a lot of red water spilling down the tub, obviously from my hair, but I don't think that it did any bit of help to take the color off completely. A good twenty-five minutes later, I shut off the shower at the same time there was a knock on the bathroom door. Dean opens the door and I hear William, 
"Here is her pajamas and the hair product." 
        Dean takes the things and shuts the door, throwing me my pajamas as he takes the hair color removal kit out of the box. I put on my pajamas, climb out of the tub and make my way to Dean who tells me to sit down on the toilet with a point of his finger. After a good hour with lots of hair pulling and powerful smelling hair products, Dean had finally managed to take out all of the red in my now natural brown color hair. We both walk out of the bathroom and into the family room where William and Damon are waiting for us. I sit down in front of them and close my eyes, my head starting to pound at its temples and my throat scratchy. 
"I'm so sorry, brothers. I will clean the kitchen whenever you tell me to for now on and I won't ever die my hair red ever again!" I know they are planning to spank me, I kind of deserve it to be honest.
"What were you thinking?! Dying your hair red!?" Damon yells out
"Red is a pretty color okay and I want red hair! This is MY hair and you guys can't tell me not to die it!" I yell out in pure rage.
"Oh really? That's what you think?" Damon replies in a soft but dangerous voice. He stands up and stalks over to me. "This is OUR house! You are underage and live with us! So, unless you want to move out and live by yourself, you have to follow OUR RULES! Do I make myself clear?!"
"...y-yes sir." 
"Good. Now lets go, we are going to take care of this little rebellious stage of yours RIGHT NOW!"
        I look towards William and Dean and they only give me disappointed looks. I walk behind Damon all the way to his bedroom where he sits down on his bed and pulls me over his lap. 
"Why are you over my lap today Viviana?" Damon asks me, his hand pulling down my pajama bottoms alongside my panties.
"Because I disobeyed you and William when you both told me to stay in my bedroom and went over Sierra's house to die my hair red."
"Good. You also left Zeus here in the house alone. We got him to protect you, Viviana. He is supposed to go with you EVERYWHERE outside the house. I hope this punishment helps you understand those three very important points."
         With those last words Damon starts to smack my unprotected bum really hard with his hand. He doesn't even give me any time to breath in between each smack! *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK* (x5). After twenty-five hard smacks, I am left heaving and screaming, some tears running down my cheeks. Damon stands me up, making me look at him in the eyes as he slowly takes off his belt.
"I need you to repeat to me the lessons you have learned today, Viviana."
"I-I learned that I c-canno-ot leave Zeus allll alone...and...and.. that I have to li-listen to my older brothers when they tell me something...and.. and.. that I cannot die my h-hair r-red." I finish off with a load cry.
"Good. Now be a good girl and come back over my lap to finish off your punishment."
I crawl back over Damon's lap, knowing if I even dare to plead my way out of this he will only give me more wacks with his painful belt. I rather take the first option and go through with it willingly. Damon has his hand on my back to keep me in place and starts to wack my already red and bruised bottom. *WACK WACK WACK WACK* Damon waits for five seconds, giving me time to process the sharp wacks on my hurt bottom. *WACK WACK WACK WACK* 
"AHHH!!! DAMON, I-I'M S-S-SORRRYYY!!!"
*WACK WACK WACK WACK* "Almost done sweetie." 
*WACK WACK WACK* 
        Damon picks me up and rubs my back slowly as I cry on his shoulder, my bottom throbbing with pain. Damon gets up, me in his arms, and walks over to his bathroom where he grabs his cream. He applies some to my red, hot bottom, cooling it instantly. I cannot stop crying though, my breathing starting to become more shallow as I try to take a deep breath. Damon finishes applying the cream to my bottom and carries me downstairs, pulling my pajama pants on again. I start to scream and hit my chest as I feel like I cannot breath, crying harder. Dean is already in the kitchen grabbing my medicine and inhaler. Damon sets me down on the counter and Dean pries open my mouth, dropping in the three pills with water so I can swallow it. My chest stops hurting and my lungs start to open up, I take large breaths but they are still not good enough for my brothers. Dean puts the inhaler to my mouth and squeezes down three times, forcing my lungs to breath in the powerful medication. I take in a large breath, inhaling air as if I had just come back from death and cry harder from joy. I open my arms towards Dean and he picks me up, holding me tightly as he rocks me to sleep. I close my eyes, exhaustion taking over. 

        A good hour later, I find myself wrapped tightly in a blanket on the sofa with the tv on. It's on the National Geographic channel, showing a show on animals attacking other animals. Dean walks into the family room and he sits down on the coffee table in front of me. I look up at him and stare for a few seconds until he speaks up,
"How are you feeling?"
        I shrug my shoulders and turn back to the tv. Dean touches my forehead, pulls another blanket on top of the one I have on now and leaves the room. A few minutes later,  Sam appears with a bottle of medicine, some water, tissue and my dinner. He sets everything down on the coffee table and then turns to me, picking my head up gently as he sits down and places me back down on his lap. He grabs the plate of food and starts to feed me. My head is pounding, my throat is scratchy and my nose is plugged up. I feel so weak I can barely move my arms at all, so I take Sam's offering of food from the spoon he has in his hands and eat it willingly. After all my dinner is done, he grabs the dreadful medicine, night quill. I move my head to the side, keeping my mouth shut tight.
"Please, Vi. It will help you sleep tonight. I have water to wash away the taste after you drink it."
        I open my mouth and drink the medicine, gulping down the whole bottle of water afterwards. I hate the taste of medicine! Sam then puts a thermometer in my mouth, after a minute he takes it out and it reads 101.3. Dean had decided to walk in at that moment, saw my temperature on the thermometer and said, "Well, I guess its bed time for you, little girl."
I open my arms to indicate for him to carry me and he does. Dean picks me up and carries me into my bedroom where he covers me tightly in my covers, puts a baby monitor on in my room so that they can all keep an eye on me, kisses my forehead goodnight and sits down on my chair until I fall asleep with Zeus in my arms.