Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV

Me and my familiar Mizuka were sitting in the auditorium waiting for the announcement from the school's principal. Mizuka is a cute familiar that has three forms. Her human form looks like that of a ten year old girl. She has a wavy, pastel sky blue hair that reached all the way down her back. In her hair she wears a black headband with a bow on it. Her dress was royal blue and reached above her knees. She has puffy white sleeves and blue gloves with a diamond design on it. There was a white button up shirt with ruffles in the middle showing at the top but then the blue part of the dress concealed it. She had white ruffles at the bottom and matching thigh high socks.(outfit below)

I was in a simple outfit: a loose white tank top with a design on it and denim shorts

I was in a simple outfit: a loose white tank top with a design on it and denim shorts. I had already passed the first part of the extrance exams which was the math and writing part. The next part was the fighting and familiar test. I was worried a bit about that though because I had Mizuka with me. We were always together ever since I first got her as a child. She was like another little sister.
"Welcome new students. I'm the principal Doflamingo Donquixote." The principal said over the microphone. He was a tall man with short blonde hair and tinted sunglasses that made it impossible to see his eyes. He wore a pink feather coat and a white jacket. Next to him was an older man. He had gray hair that reached his neck, a beard, and glasses to help me see. "Congrats on making it passed your first part of the entrance exams. I want you guys to look to your left and then to your right." Everyone did as he said looking to the people sitting next to them. Mizuka was on my left and another boy was on my right. "Some of the people sitting next to you may not make it to the next round and some may end up being your enemy. Fufufufufu! The next exam is starting, right now!"
"Ahhhh!!!!"
Right after he finished his announcements all the seats in the auditorium just disappeared and we fell down a series of slides. I made sure to seal Mizuka away so that she didn't end up lost somewhere. By the time this little ride was over I was thrown into a maze.
"Okay I didn't expect that at all." I said getting up.
"There will be three rounds." Doflamingo said over a speakphone. "The first is this one the maze. Then it will be the team battle and then the one vs one. To make it to the next rounds you will need to be one of the first 40 people to finish. If you don't make it to the next round then you'll be stuck in this little maze until you can get out. Good luck and try not to die!"
"Mizuka!" I called out and in a bright shining light Mizuka appeared before me. "We're suppose to get out of this maze as fast as we can."
"Alright. Do you want me to use my powers?" She asked sweetly.
"Yeah. But no need to rush. I know we'll make it."
"Okay."
She went down on the floor touching it gently. She closed her eyes as she began to focus on the Earth. She was trying to find the way out of the maze using her power of earth. It's a cool technique because it lets you find your opponents and stuff but it takes a while for it to actually work. After about 10 minutes she got up back to her normal height and began walking. I followed behind her making some small talk along the way. A couple of minutes later and there was an announcement that the first person had already made it there. As we walked we heard more and more announcements about some people who passed. Along the way we ran into a boy with short green hair and for some reason three swords on his side. I walked passed him at first but then we ran into each other again however this time he was walking away from the correct direction.
"Excuse me do you need some help?" I asked.
"No I'm fine I know where I'm going."
"But umm, you're going the wrong way." I pointed out and he blushed slightly from embarrassment.
"Oh crap! How did that happen? Well thanks for telling me." He said turning to side and going through another pathway.
"Wait that's wrong too! You were walking away from the exit!"
"What?!"
"You can follow me if you want to. I know where the exit is."
"And how do I know if you're not lying to me to pull me in some kind of trap."
"Well I guess you're gonna have to trust me then. So are you coming?"
"Yeah but if you try anything I'll cut you down."
"Alright. Anyways my name is (y/n) and this is Mizuka, what's yours?"
"Roronoa Zoro but you can just call me Zoro."
After introducing ourselves we walked through the maze together. Occasionally he woods somehow wander off in the wrong direction but I made sure to pull him back with me. When we got to the exit we were the 21st and 22nd ones to finish.
"Thanks for helping me out there. It would have taken longer without your help." Zoro said.
"No problem."
"Zoro!!!!" Someone called our from nearby. A boy with raven black hair and a straw hat came running at us with a group following behind. There was a girl with brown eyes and wavy orange hair, a boy with puffy black hair and a long nose, a smaller boy with brown hair and a large hat with a X mark on it, a blonde boy with a swirly eyebrow, and what looked like a robot with electric blue hair. "I can't believe you actually found your way out of the maze!"
"We thought you would be eliminated for sure." The orange hair girl said.
"It must be luck. He couldn't find his way out of his bedroom even if he wanted to." The blonde said.
"What was that you perverted cook!" Zoro shouted.
"I'm saying you have no sense of direction!" The blonde shouted back. Next thing you know a battle was starting out between the two.
"I'm sorry about those two there idiot." The orange hair girl apologized to me. "You came in here with Zoro right?"
"Yeah."
"So you must have helped him out."
"Wow that was really nice of you." The kid with the straw hat said. "Thanks for helping Zoro."
"Yeah no kidding. Without you he might have been trapped in there forever. Why did you help him anyways? Aren't we all suppose to be enemies?" The boy with the long nose said.
"He just seemed lost and I don't mind helping people out if I can."
"My name is Nami." The orange haired girl introduced. "And this is Luffy."
"Nice to meet you." The raven haired boy said picking his nose.
"That's Usopp."
"But you can call me Snipper King!" He said proudly.
"The robot is Franky."
"How many times have I told you I'm a cyborg."
"No one really cares but anyway that's Chopper."
"Hi pretty lady. It's nice to meet you."
"And the blonde is Sanji."
"It's nice to meet you I'm (y/n) and this is Mizuka."
"It's so nice to meet you." Mizuka greeted sweetly.
"Ahhh!!! You are so adorable! I can't believe such a cute little girl like you is applying to this school!!" Nami said.
"She looks a young. How old are you little girl?" Luffy asked.
"I'm a lot older than I look." Mizuka answered but before she could go more in detail Nami yelled at Zoro and Sanji to stop fighting.
"Of course anything for you Nami-swan!!"
"I'm (y/n) and this is Mizuka. Nami already told me your name. It's nice to meet you." I said smiling. I expected him to say something but he didn't. He just seems frozen in place.
"What's wrong with him?" Mizuka asked worriedly.
"I have no idea. Are you alright?" I asked and the suddenly he ran over to me like a love tornado. He bent down on one knee like a prince and gently grabbed my hand.
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Words can't describe how gorgeous you are. There is no one out there with your kind of beauty. You can only be an angel graced to us by the gods. I would follow you to the ends of the earth if only to be by your side for just a moment."
"Huh?" I questioned and looked over at Mizuka a little confused as a blush appeared across my face. "T-thank you."
"Let go of her you're freaking her out!" Nami yelled hitting him on the head.
"A pervert never changes. We should have seen this coming." Zoro said.
"Did that just happen?" I asked Mizuka and she nodded yes. I've been hit on plenty of times before but this was a new one. No one has ever said something like that to me before other than Shou. I didn't expect it at all.
"Nice job making it to the next round." Doflamingo said over the speaker phone. "The next round is the team battle. You'll be separated into teams of five. When I call your names you can go onto the helicopter. The objective of this game is to protect your flag but to win you have to get someone else's. Even after getting someone else's flag the game doesn't end until you hear the bell ring. Oh, and remember... try not to die."