-Chapter 27-

Sorry for not uploading:( im just rlly fucking done with ppl. They can fucking leave me alone:)... And also? Rt wtf- But im finishing this book cause no rt then no need to continue more books.

-3d person-
After the babies were alseep Andy turned and looked at his Alpha with a big smile on his face.
"I did it. We have our babies" Andy said as he kissed Rye.
"We did baby. And they are beautiful" Rye said as he looked at his babies again.
"Our boy was the first born" Rye said as he looked at Andy and then back at the pups.

After 5 minutes there was a knock on the door. Andy and Rye looked up from their babies and saw the doctor coming in.
"Hello there. I see you are awake Luna. So; right now the babies sents are mixed with yours and you dont know their second genders. Do you maybe wanna know?" The doctor said as he looked at the clickboard on his hands. Andy nodded and so did Rye.
"Okayyy... Uhm The boy is an Alpha. A pure one on that and your girl is an Omega. That comes from your family side Andy" The doctor said.  Rye smiled and looked at his pups again.
"An Alpha and Omega" he murmured with a smile on his face.

"You want to tell me their names?" The doctor asked and Andy nodded.
"Go on" the doctor said as he clicked open his pen.
"Niall Edwards Beaumont for our boy. And Gigi Ella Beaumont for our girl". Andy said as he looked at our doctor. The doctor wrote down the names and then left. After a few minutes both of their families burst into the room waking the two pups up, which caused them to start crying. Andy took one baby and Rye the other and started rocking them to shush them.
The families watched the new family interact with their babies with fond eyes. As soon as the babies fall asleep again they walked towards them and took the newborns this time being quiet. Rye let their families with the babies and jumped on the bed with his Omega. He cuddled him and they fall asleep.
*Time skip*
Andy and Rye stayed on the hospital for a few more hours just to check on Andy and the babies and then they were free to leave. Each of them took one baby and returned to their room. They placed the newborns on their beds and just watched them sleeping for a few minutes. Then they walked to their bed and just layed down. 

Minutes later sony burst into the room looking like a mess. His face pale, his hair all over the place, his lips swollen and a swollen red mark on his neck. Andy as soon as saw the mark he flew over to Sonny with worried and wide eye.

"Wtf happpened. Are you okay?"Andy aske and Sonny looked at him, opened his eyes but no words came out. Louis seconds later burst into the room looking the same. As soon as Andy relised what happened he started laughing. He looked at Sonny and shook his head.

"Go to your mate you idiot. Why did you ever run away?"Andy asked not noticing what was happening to his bff.

"Andy. He is changing"Rye said coming behind his Omega wrapping his hands around Andy's waist.
"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh FUCK. OKAY UHMMMM. We need to take him to the forest. Rye 5 warriors, Louis you need to be as close to him as possible. Im going to bring him some clothes and be right back so we can leave." Andy said and they all nodded. They all did as Andy said. Minutes later Andy walked into the room and they all started walking towards the forest with Sonny groaning in pain and Louis trying to help as best as possible. 
*Time skip*
Sonny had just changed. Louis run to his side worried about his mate. Sonny's wolf was an Omega. He was taller than Andy and taller than the average Omega. His eyes blue and his fur colour brownish with a bit of black, just like hs hair.

"Think of you as a person if you want to change. Close your eyes and think how your human form looks like."Andy said as he looked at Sonny. Sonny did as Andy told him to, and minutes later Sonny was on the ground butt naked. Louis and Andy let small growls out. Andy because his Apha looked at his bff while naked and Louis because 7 other people were looking at his Omega. Rye let a chuckle out and wrapped his arms around Andy. Andy threw Sonny's clothes at him. Then Rye turned Andy around and placed a kiss on Andy's lips. Then picked Andy up and placed his nose on Andy's neck inhalling his scent. 

"Ready to go back?"Louis asked after his Omega was ready
"Yeah" Rye said and they all started walking back to the pack house. Rye still caring Andy. They all sayed goodnight and headed to their rooms. Andy and Rye walked into their room.

"Thanks mum for staying with our babies. You can leave now"Rye said to his mother. He kissed her cheeck and with a goodnight she was out to her bedroom. 
Andy and Rye layed down on their bed again cuddling in silence.

"I feel complete"Andy said as he closed his eyes and then re-opening them to look at Rye.
"I wanted to do that tomorrow but Im going to do that now. Can you sit up mu Omega? I need to ask you something"Rye said as he got up and walked on the other side of the bed, to Andy's side. Andy looked at him confused but he did as his Alpha asked him to. Rye took Andy's hand in his and looked at his Omega. He took a breath in and sat on his one knee. 

"I wanted to do that tomorrow but Im gonna do it now. I want to thank you for walking on in my life. Im so glad that we are mates and im so glad its you and not someone else. I cant see myself with anyone else except you. I want to thank you for bringing in this world our beautiful babies. I love you so much Andy and im telling you i have NEVER felt that way with anyone. Thank you for staying with me whenever my asshole father did all of those things and thank you for sticking on my side. I love you sO MUCH that i dont know how to show you. Anyway. Because i dont want this to take forever will you marry me baby?"Rye asked as he pulled out a red velvet box. Andy the whole time had his hands over his mouth as tears fal down his face.
"OMG YES. YES YES YES YES"Andy said. Rye put the ringon Andy's ring finger and as soon as he got up Andy threw his hands around Rye. He placed his lips on Rye's and they started moving in sync.
"I fucking love you"Andy said after they separated.
"I love you too"Rye said as he kissed Andy again.
Then they layed down again feeling content and complete and fall into a peacefull sleep.

-THE END:(-
Im kinda sad this is the last chapter. ngl:( Guys this was a beautiful jurney and i want to thank you for all the support. I love you and maybe some time in the future i will start writting again maybe? Anyway thank you for everything again and love you. Stay safe guys<3