-Chapter 14-

-3d person-
It was last period and everyone wanted to leave. To go home. 7 hours of hell was about to end and all of them were quite happy.

As the bell rung everyone started putting their stuff back to their backpacks and left. Andy and Rye headed to the parking lot with Sam and Coby. They all got in and headed off. Rye first dropped Sam to his place and then Colby. Andy and Rye were left in a comfortable silence. No one was talking. There was only the music in the background playing softly.

"Alpha"Andy whispered and Rye turned to look at his Omega for a moment before turning his gaze back on the road.
"Yeah?"Rye asked with a small smile.
"Why does your father hate me so much?"Andy asked as he looked at Rye with a small sad frown.
"Its not you babe. Its just-my father was planning on arranging me a marriege with a female and since little i remember him beeing homophobic and just when he found out that Im gay he started acting weird and now its worse because my mate is male. But i really dont care. As long as i have you, he can go and fuck himself"Rye exlained as he placed his hand on Andy's thigh. Andy smiled and placed his hand on top of Rye's and then drove again in silence.

Rye eventually pulled up at the packhouse and they both got out of the car and walked into the house, Rye stuck on Andy's side. They kept on walking till they were inside the house. As soon as they walked in Andy was attacked by Rye's younger brothers. Andy started laughing but non the less he hugged the boys back.

"Oh come on!! MUM!! YOU ALL KNEW ANDY WAY BEFORE NOW AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT? EVEN SAMMIE AND SHAUN KNOW ANDY" Rye whined as he looked at his mum. His mum just chuckled and patted his back.
"Okay boys. Enough"Rye said as he tryed to help Andy get up. Andy took his hand and got up. The boys then hugged Rye and then run back to the sofa where they were playing video games.

"Wheres dad?"Rye asked as he looked around.
"No idea. He might be at his office. Why?"Mia asked as she looked at her son with a weird look.
"Just wondering. He is always with you and the boys"Rye asked as he looked back at the boys and then at his mum.
"I dont know son"Mia said again and then hugged Andy. Then she went back to the twins.
"Lets go grab and eat something, yeah?"Rye asked as he looked down at Andy. Andy smiled at him and nodded. They walked into the kitchen and Andy sat immediately on the counter and Rye started making their food. Andy was just watching his Alpha with a found smile. His is just so fucking lucky.

"I love you"Andy said without even thinking. Rye stopped dead on his tracks. Everything around them frozen. The time seemed as it swed down. He could here anymore his brothers shouting.
"What did you say?"Rye whispered
"I love you" Andy said again and Rye turned around to look at his Omega.
"Babyy"Rye said as he walked closer to Andy. He walked and sat between Andy legs. He pulled Andy closer to him and just hugged him as he placed his head on Andys neck.
"I love you too baby"Rye whispered after some time. Andy smiled and kissed the top of Ryes head. Rye had buried his head on Andys neck and just inhaled his Omegas scent.
"Baby the food"Andy said as he pushed Rye a bit away so he can check on the food. Rye whined but did so anyway. The food was ready. He just did some noodles. He only had to heat up the sauce. He served the noodles in two balls and putthe heated up sauce on top. He grabbed 2 pairs of chopsticks.
"You know how to use chopsticks right?"Rye asked as he turned to look at his Omega. Andy nodded and got down from the counter and followed Rye upstairs.
"Do we have something to study? Any homework?"Rye asked as they waked into his room.
"Thank god no"Andy said as he sat down on my bed.
"Amazing. I just want to stay in bed ALL DAMN DAY"Rye said as he started eating his food. Rye just laughed and shook his head as he started eating his food too.
"Ooooor we can hang out with the boys"Andy suggested but Rye just shook my head. He just wants to sleep and cuddle with his Omega.
"Why not?"Andy asked as he looked at Rye weirdly
"I just want to stay home and cuddle"Rye whined and Andy just giggled and shook his head.
"Okay you big baby. Relax"Andy said as he sat closer to Rye. Rye just smiled and kissed Andy's forehead.
"We can start teen wolf"Andy said and started laughing. What an irony. He just suggested to see series of his own kind. But hey. Its nice.
"I mean yeah"Rye chuckled but nodded his head anyway.
"Amazing"Andy said as he took Andys laptop and opened it. As soon as it opened he went straight to Netflix and klicked on Teen Wolf. He then put it aside. He just wanted them to finish and then cuddle and start the series.
As they finished Rye took the balls and put them aside. Andy started the series and then they got into a comfortable position and cuddled. They had nothng to do and they just spend the rest of their day watching the show. They would only get up to bring food and drinks and then maybe go to the bathroom.

"We should sleep. Its almost 1 am and tomorrow we have school. Come on"Andy decided to take matters into his own hands and made a move to move, but Rye just pulled him to him and snuggled closer to him, closing his eyes. Andy took the mouse and stoped the show. He snuggled closer to Rye and fall asleep.
*next day*

Andy's phone started ringing at around 7:30 and he groaned as he rolled over to shut it off. Rye groaned and pulled Andy closer.
"Stop moving"He mumbled to Andy. He wanted to sleep and his Omega was just moving around constantly.
"We have to go to school baby"Andy said as he started playing with Rye's hair.
"I dont want to go"Rye groaned as he hide his face on Andy's chest.
"I know baby. But we have to"Andy explained as he tried to get up. Rye just groaned but let Andy and got up. Andy just shook his head and then walked towards the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth when Rye came from behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Andy lied his head on Rye's chest and they started swaying.

"You know. I kind of miss Sonny"Andy said as he rinsed his mouth. Rye hummed as he was still hugging Andy.
"Its been 2 days Omega"Rye said and Andy nodded.
"I know. But we kind of spend all day together. And now its weird not to"Andy said as he looked at Rye. He nodded and shook his head in understandement. Rye then brushed his teeth, did his hair and got changed. He put his favourite black jeans and a red hoodie. Andy put his white jeans and a back hoodie, which was Rye's. It was too big for him but Rye fixed that as he tied the hoodie and tacked the tail in. (you know what i mean?)
"Ready baby?"Rye asked as he took both of their back packs. Andy nodded and they headed downstairs.

"Good morning"Rye and Andy said together and all heads turned towards their direction.
"Morning"They greeted and then they sat down. To Rye's surprise his dad was there too.
"Oh, you decided to show up?"Rye asked as he looked at his father. Lucas nodded his head and turned to his food.
"Yeah. I decided to join my famiy in eating breakfast. Even though i dont want to anymore"Lucas started. Everyone had went quiet.

"Okay. Enough. I really dont know whats wrong with you. IM SORRY THAT MY DAMN SOUMATE IS MALE! I CANT CHANGE IT AND EVEN IF I COULD I WOUDNT. You sit here and say idiotic stuff WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING. IM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT HE AT LEAST MAKES ME HAPPY? OR YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FAME AND MONEY? YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. NO ONE ELSE. YOU DONT CARE IF IM HAPPY OR NOT" Rye started shouting at his father. He just had had enough with his bullshit. He cant have him harrashing his Omega.
"Relax baby"Andy said as he pulled the Alpha towards him. His head on Andy's neck. Rye immediately relaxed and pulled Andy closer to his body.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
Soooo. What do you say? Im trying my hardest to upload cause i kind of have a cold. I swear im fine and its nothing but im al the time sleepyy