-Chapter 22-

-3d person-
Andy and Rye walked to their room and waited for Sonny to finish unpacking.
"Should we call Solby? We can hang out later" Rye suggested and Andy looked at him nodding his head rapidly. Rye laughed and texted Sam about their plans.
"What did your dad want to talk to you about before?" Rye asked as he now remembered about what happened earlier.
"He wanted to know the real reason why I asked him to come" Andy answered being honest with his Alpha. Rye hummed and kissed Andy's head. Then a knock was heard and they turned their heads to the door frame waiting for the person to walk in. Then after a few seconds Sonny walked in.
"Are you finished?!!?"Andy asked Sonny
"They wouldn't let me do anything so I just came to you" Sonny answered as he sat down on the bed.
"We told Sam and Colby to come. Rye's bffs. I hope it's okay with you?" Andy asked but he knew Sonny would be okay with it.
"You don't have to ask Fovvs"Sonny said smiling at his bff.
"Now tell me about things at home"Andy said, feeling the need to catch up, even though it's been like a week or so since he last saw his bff. Rye was just looking at how Andy interacted with his bff.

"Ugh BORING! They keep on shouting and arguing"Sonny soud with a groan.
"The story of my life..."(BOOP. 1D 😍) Andy said and Rye looked at him confused.
"You haven't told him?" Sonny said and Andy shook his head.
"Andy?" Rye soud with a worried frown on his face.
"Okay. Almost everyday my parents argue for the smallest thing. They think I don't know. They argue about me, about school, about how my father drinks way too much beer for my mum's liking, about everything. I really think they are together just for me. Because my dad would of broken the bond a long time ago." Andy explained as he was looking on the ground.
"I'm sorry baby" Rye said as he kissed Andy's forehead.
"It's okay. I just want you to promise me- "Andy started but Rye shut him up with a kiss.
"I won't leave you and that's for sure. I don't have to promise you that to know that I won't leave you. I'm your Alpha and you won't have to ever think about someone else okay? Cause wether you like it or not you are stuck with me" Rye said as he looked into Andy's eyes. Andy nodded with a smile on his face and pecked Rye's lips.

"He is a keeper though"Sonny said with a shrug.
"You idiot. I can't leave him even if I wanted to. We are stuck together forever" Andy said with a chuckle.
"Yeah right. I'm sorry I don't know about the werewolf world"Sonny sassed.
"What do you wanna know? We explained some things already" Andy said looking at his bff.
"You told me only about Alphas, Betas and Omegas you idiot. Oh and about rejection."Sonny said as he looked at Andy.
"What else do you wanna know?" Andy said crossing his hands on his chest.
"Okay. How many years do you live?"Sonny said.
"Just like you. We get old and we die"Andy answered getting more confortable.
"Oh. Can you change a human into a wolf? And also can a wolf have a human as a mate?"Sonny said with excitement in his eyes. He wants to know everything abat his bff.
"We can change o human into a wolf. And dont even fucking think Im gonna do it. And also yes. Rye's brother, Robbie, his mate is a human" Andy said looking at Sonny with a serious look in his eyes and face.

If Sonny thought Andy was gonna turn him He was, oh so fucking wrong. He was not gonna take Sonny from his family. Even though they argue a lot he doesn't want to do this to his bff. Not only that, he doesn't know if Sonny can handle the pain. Being human all your life and suddenly changing into wolf it's much more worse.
"For fucks sake Andy. I don't want to be a fucking werewolf. I'm just asking "Sonny said and Rye let a breath out that he didn't know he was holding.
"Even if you wanted I wouldn't change you"Andy said with his hand on his heart trying to calm down. Rye kissed Andy's bond mark and Andy relaxed immediately.

"The boys will be here after breakfast. Maybe a little later cause OF COURSE Colby is sleeping" Rye said as he saw the text Sam sent him.
"Of course he is sleeping"Andy said rolling his eyes. The boys after that fall into silence. No one said any word. They were just enjoying each other's company.

-Andy's pov-
Me, Rye and Sonny just stayed on the room. We didn't say anything. I was contemplating if it was a good idea to go downstairs or not.
'Should we go downstairs?' I said through mind link to Rye. He nodded and got up.
"Where are you going?"Sonny asked and I looked at him, remembering that he can't actually hear us.
"Downstairs. Come on "Rye answered for me. Sonny nodded and followed us.

As soon as we were on the living room (like everyone else) Rye pulled me closer to his body. He was growling and looking at everyone warningly. We didn't say anything and just went and sat down on a couch. Me on Rye's lap and Sonny next to us.

I was a blushing mess, as I could feel my dad's eyes on me. It was actually weird. Not so long ago I wasn't even sure if I had a MATE! Not only I found them before my bday but he is actually my SOUL mate! And MY BDAY IS IN 5 DAYS! I'm excited. But on the other hand no. The other pack is gonna be here and I dont want them to.  I just wanna spend my bday and be happy. Not celebrate them with some assholes! Is THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!!
~
~~
~~~
BOOP BOOP. iM sAd BeCaUsE tHeRe ArE nOt So MaNy ChApTeRs LeFt:(