-Chapter 18-

-3d person-
The last couple of days were a blur for both boys. They would wake up horny as hell, they please their needs then they eat something really quick before falling asleep because they needed the energy. These past 5 days they showered once before Andy's heat kick in again. 

Andy woke up feeling good. HIS HEAT WAS OVER! He was so happy. That means HE CAN SHOWER! He was so excited about that part because he was stinking. He smelled of cum, sweat AND SEX OBVIOUSLY. 

"Baby" Andy said as he shook the Alpha. Rye only groaned and tightens his grip around Andy. 
"Rye baby. I want to take a shower"Andy said and Rye growled lowly as he felt the Omega wiggling try to get out of his arms.
"Omega stay still"Rye said as he nuzzled his nose on Andy's neck. 
"For fucks shake"Andy said but gave up.

After 30 minutes of just laying there he started complaining again.
"RYAN LEONARD BEAUMONT"Andy said making the Alpha wake up.
"Whats wrong"Rye asked as he looked at Andy with an alarming look on his eyes.
"I want to take a shower and you wont let me" Andy whined and tried to break free once more.
"Go and full the bath with warm water i wil pick clothes for us and i will come okay?"Rye asked and Andy nodded. Andy got up and Rye lied there looking at Andy limping to the bathrrom. Then he looked at his bum jiggle with every step he took. Man, Andy's bum is better than any girl's he has ever see. EVEN SOMMER RAY! FUCK THIS BITCH! As soon as Andy disappeared into the bathroom, Rye got up with a groan and picked some sweatpants for him and a t-shirt and for Andy his favourite black shorts and one of Rye's shirts. Rye took the clothes on the bathroom and placed them on the sink. He then walked towards Andy. Andy just closed the tap and the bath was ready. Rye kissed Andy's forehead and stepped in and then sat down. As Rye got comfortable Andy stepped in the bathtub and lied his back. His back on Rye's chest and Rye's hands around Andy's waist. 

"Ryan?"Andy asked after a few minutes of silence.
"Yes baby?"Rye said as he looked at Andy's neck.
"First of all im hungry. And second of all. I was thinking if we could invite Sonny a little bit sooner? Maybe tomorrow?"Andy asked as he looked at Rye.
"Im sure he is freaking out right now because he hasnt heard of me in almost 6 days and i miss him"Andy continued as he lied his head on Rye's shoulder so he could look at him. Rye looked at him and growled. They just mated and his Omega is complaining he misses another man.
"No need to growl baby. Im yours and only yours. I just miss my bff"Andy said as he heard the small growl that left his Alpa's lips. Rye nodded and kissed Andy's lips.
"Sorry. Just, we just mated and Axel didnt like it that you sai--"Rye started eplaining himself but Andy cut him off with a kiss.
"Shut up. Im sorry. I got it yeah?"Andy asked and Rye nodded as he relaxed again. Rye then took his favourite shampoo and poured some on his hand and start massazing his scalp. Andy closed his eyes and relaxed. Rye then rinsed the shampoo and washed hs hair once more. As he finished with Andy's hair and did his. Andy then got up and did his body. He finished so he grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around his torso and got out of the shower. He dried his chest and tammy and then removed the towel from around his body and started drying his legs. He had bended it down not giving a fuck. Rye had gotten out of the bathtub and as soon as Andy bended down he let a groan out. He walked towards Andy and grabbed his ass as he bend down himself to whisper something to Andy.
"Keep doing things like this Omega and i swear you might need to take another shower"Rye whispered to Andy's ear. His dick had started hardening again under the towel which was pressed against Andy's ass. Andy let out a whimper and Rye with a satisfied smirk stepped away from the Omega and got changed. They both brushed their teeth and then walked downstairs. As they walked into the kitchen all eyes were on them. 

"Ahh. I see what you did there. Now you are telling ME that i cant hug my son-in-law because you mated. I see i see. Very nice of you Rye"Rye's mum said and the couple just looked at her confused.
"OH FOR GOD'S SHAKE WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU AT SCHOOL"His mum said rolling her eyes playfully
"Mum can you stop complaining and explain?"Rye asked his mum and she looked at him nodding.
"When two soulmates mate no one is allowed to touch both of you because you will both snap. Especially you Rye because you are an Alpha"Mia explained and both boys looked at her shocked
"For how many days?"Andy asked as he looked at Mia
"20 days at least"She answered. 
"OH COME ONNN"Andy said as he face palmed himself. Everyone let out small laughs. Rye just smiled at his Omega and wrapped his arms around Andy from behind. 
"We can still call Sonny and we'll see, yeah?" Rye said as he kissed the Omega's mark. Andy suddered but nodded.

"Hey mum is there any problem if Sonny can come a bit soon? Like tomorrow? Or the day after tomorrow?" Andy asked as he looked at the Luna.
"Yeeah... About that... uhm your dad changed the date...they will be here tomorrow..." Mia said as she looked at the two boys with sympathy in her eyes.
"Why?" Rye asked with a frown, he is worried about his Omega.
"Because you just finished your heats so because i guess he doesnt know about what i told you he said they will come sooner." She said as she looked at us
"There is more about soulmates?" Andy asked now wanting to know.
"Yeah. You feel 10 times more the emotions and physical pain. Your senses are stronger if one's in danger, Andy know is more powerful but!still Omega and its hard to find you inseparable. Like you will just go to him without knowing it. Also your bond is 10 times stronger"Mia explained. Silence had fallen into the room as they took the new information.

"What is going on in here?" Lucas said as he walked in. Andy rolled his eyes and crossed his hands on his chest.
"What did you just do Omega?" Lucas said as he looked at Andy, a type of red going to his eyes. Rye growled as he looked at his dad threatingly.
"What did I do?" Andy said playing it innocent
"You fucking rolled your eyes at me" Lucas said as his eyes got more read
"I do it ALL the time. So what's your point?" Andy snapped back as he gave him a small innocent smile
"NOT on me" Lucas said with a growl. Rye growled back as he pulled the Omega closer to his body.
"Watch your fucking atitude"Lucas said with disgust in his voice. Rye snapped this time and let a loud growl out as he slammed his hand on the table.
"ENOUGH "RYE SAID. ALPHA VOICE FULL OF AUTHORITY. His Omega whimpered and all the others submitted to him. His dad looked at him shocked and soon left.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Rye said as he turned to look at Andy. Andy shook his head no and felt tears prickle his eyes, ready to fall.
"Tell me baby" Rye said worried.
"Just. I used to be bullied. And they would use their Alpha voice on me and it just scares me when I hear it"Andy said as he looked at his Alpha with a sad look.
"You are safe here with me alright? Im sorry" Rye said as he pulled the Omega close to his body.
"Come on. Let's go upstairs "Rye said as he pulled the Omega with him. They walked into the room, changed the bedsheets, opened the windows and tidied up the room a bit. Then they lied down.
~
~ ~
~ ~ ~
Soooo. I think this story is about 30-35 chapters. Is it long or not?