-Chapter 2-

⚠️abuse and harse language⚠️
-Andys pov-
Another day at this hell hole. Another day arises. More bulling and hate. More bruises and another day without a mate. Someone to protect me.
"Hey Fag" Alex, one of my bullies said. I just ignored him and kept walking.
"I'm talking to you fucking Omega!" He said pushing me onto the locers. I hissed a bit but this only encouraged him to continue. Kick after Kick, punch after punch was received until I was left with a bruised face and body almost unconscious. But again. Everybody was just looking not even saying something or doing. They just look. Scared because of the powerful Alpha or the strong bad boy for humans. I'm just the punching bag. Always the one to make fun of, laugh at ,get pushed to the ground or lockers or even be pointed AND LAUGHED AT! But I can't do something about it apparently because "I'm too weak "As they say.
'You are an Omega and you should be protected because you are weak and vurnerable (I think thats how you spell it?) That's how people see me. As the weak unprotectable Omega. It sucks but people don't seem to understand that it sucks to bring people down. They are just selfish. And i hate them for it. Because they dont understand. I was just sitting on the bathroom floor in my own thoughts. I had cleaned myself some minutes ago and just staying there untill the bell rung. I slowly got up hissing slightly. I go to my second period and headed to the back to sit down ignoring all the looks. I sat down and after some minutes the lesson started. I just zoned out and waited for the bell to ring. After 45 minutes it was the end of the second period. I packed my stuff and run straight to my locker. As i was about to close it someone else did with a loud bang. I flinched of the sound and all the people around me stared at me....and Alex....
"So so so" Alex said smirking
"How's my friend huh?" He said wrapping an arn around my neck.
"I'm not your friend" I wispered looking down.
"What did you say bestie? I didn't hear you. Because I don't like to hear bullshits" Alex said pushing me to the ground.
- Rye's pov-
Like every other morning I walked into school and everyone walked towards me greeting me or even some watching me and whispering to their friends. Like every other day. That's my daily routine anymore. I'm 'the famous' boy. I just hate popularity. It would be great if i had some time on my own. Some privacy. But hellll no. Every GIRL has to stalk me. SOME of THEN EVEN KNOW WHEN MY RUT IS! I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF! I have my mum to tell me or l have the signs. They are weird RIGHT? I just pushed everyone out of my way and walked towards my locker, knowing Jack is waiting there for me. I walked towards him bro-hugged him and took my books for first class.
"Heard what happened?"Jack started as we started heading to our class.
"No" I said looking at him
"Do you remember that kid Andy? The small Omega "Jack asked whispering the last part
"The blonde one?" I asked confused. Jack nodded
"Yeahhim. Alex beated him up again and no one  even tried to help. I really do feel sorry for him"Jack said signing
"I wanna help him too, but then we will gain more attention and we don't want that. The only thing we can do is tell the teachers? Or ignore it which kind of sucks" I said signing again.
"Anyway. Come on now. We will think of something maybe later"Jack said dragging me into our class. The lesson starting moments later.
*Time skip*
The class finished and I quicly got up, placed my books into my backpack and got outside. Jack right beside me.
"So. Wanna do something after school?"Jack asked.
"I mean wh- what the fuck?" I cut mid-sentence walking towards a crowd. I caught an intoxicating scent and my eyes turned red.
"Alpha?"Jack said and I growled. I walked towards Alex and growled at him and I picked him up from his collar.
"Don't. Ever.touch him again" I said dropping him on the floor. I kicked him once and walked over to Andy. I sat down and made him sit on my lap. I placed my head on his neck and slightly growled "mine". Everyone around us watching us not saying a thing. Andy is blushing like a mad man and Alex watching shocked.
"Show is over guys. Let's get going yeah?"Jack said and everyone got back to what they were doing.
"Hey buddy" Jack said coming closer to me but I only growled pulling Andy closer to me. Axel on control. Overprotective over his just-found mate.
"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt him. We only have to get you out of here yeah? Come on Axel. We need Ryan bak buddy. No one is going to hurt your mate okay? Bring Ryan back Axel. Come on buddy"Jack said walking towards me and Andy. I just looked at him nodded and let Andy go. We got up and left school immediately.
£
£
Sooo. what do you say? I dont really like the end butt! It's about to be contined. Haha