-Chapter 7-

*next day* -3d person-
As the clock hit 6 am the couple was up. They have a flight to catch.

After they were done they walked downstairs. Everyone was already there eating breakfast. Rye's father was there not even looking up as the couple walked in. Rye was kind of glad because he wasnt in the mood to argue with his father again.  Everyone else welcomed the couple and they sat down. Rye pulled Andy on his lap and wrapped his arms around him. His father was looking at them burning holes on them. That really annoyed Rye but decided no to say something about it.

"Can you sit like the rest of us?" His dad snapped after a while making Andy flinch. The young Alpha growled and looked at his dad.
"No we can't" he said and pulled Andy closer to him.
"And why? I don't like the show" his dad said and he just ignored him. He rolled his eyes at him and continued his conversation with Andy.

"You ready to leave?" He asked after they were done eating. His father long gone after the little argument. The Omega nodded his head and got up. He started walking to Ryes room to grab some stuff before walking to the jet. The Alpha walking close behind him. As they walked in they sat next to each other. Jack walking a minute after.

"You ready?" Jack asked looking behind. The couple nodded and Jack set off.
"You can sleep or do whatever you like. We have 4 hours ahead of us" Jack said after some minutes. Andy nodded and curled up on Ryes lap and fall asleep. Rye following close behind. Jack looking at them with fond eyes. Even though they don't know each other they act like a mated couple. Like they know each other. The moon goddess made a perfect match.

They were about to land so Jack had to wake them up. He really didn't want to because they looked so peaceful but he had to.
"Alpha?" Jack said but nothing.
"Andy!?" He said and the omega sifted on his sleep
"Andy!" Jack said one last time before Andy woke up. He looked around confused before his eyes landed on Jack.
"Morning sleepy head." Jack said with a chuckle. Andy yawned and rubbed his eyes with his fists.
"Wake up the sleeping beauty" Jack said causing the omega to laugh.
"Rye"Andy whispered as he shook his Alpha.
"Alpha wake up" Andy said shaking the Alpha more. Rye opened his eyes in hurry because he thought something happened before his eyes landed on his mate which was safe and sound. He relaxed immediately and cuddled his Omega more.

"We are about to land" Andy said as he sat back on his seat. Rye let him but took his hand in Andy's.
*Time skip*
They landed and Andy's mum run towards him engulfing him in a hug. She just missed her baby.

"Mum. This is Rye" Andy said after his Alpha has hugged him from behind. His hands snaked around Andy's small waist.
"Hello Mrs Fowler" Rye greeted smilling at her.
"Oh hush. Call me Ann. Or mum whatever goes with you"Andy's mum said. Rye nodded his head mumbling an okay.
"Hello son" Andy's dad greeted next. Andy Smiled at him and said hello back.
"Hello Ryan "The older Alpha greeted his son's Alpha. Rye replayed with a quick answer while cuddling his Omega. Both Andy's parents went to talk to Jack. Andy walked inside his house going straight for the couch. Rye right behind him. The young Alpha sat down and Andy sat immediately on his lap.

-Andys pov-
"So that's your decision? You are gonna stay with Rye?" My mum asked right after they all walked in.
"I mean. Yeah. Im 18 and cant stay away from my soulmate. And! I kind of can make my own decisions" i said looking at them. My mum nodded before speaking.
"Of course son. Im not gonna keep you away from your mate." She said looking fondly at me and Rye.
"Thanks mum for understanding"Rye answered and you could see the happiness in her eyes as Rye called her that.
"Mum. Any news?" I asked looking at her.
"Uhm. Actually yes. Sonny came by. He was worried sick because he thought something happened. I just told him you had to come home really quick because something happened. I think you should better call him. Alsoooooo. Uhm Jonathan... He almost threw a fit because you 'left' him" my mum said. Ryan looked at me confused. Oh fuck. Here we go.

"Okay. Uhm. I want you to relax. Dont get angry or something. Okay?" I asked as i turned to looked at him.
"He doesn't know?" Mum asked and i shook my head.
"Look. Uhm. I kind of have a stalker if you can call it that. He is way too obsessed with me. He follows me around. He claims that im his mate and that we are meant to be together. He goes around and tell people to not talk to me because we are mates and they will be in trouble. He used to come to my room at nights to just watch me sleep. He has tried multiple times to kiss me, hug me and all that but i always stop him" i said and Rye pulled me to him and growled.
"Calm down Alpha" I said as i run my hands to his hair. He only growled more and whispered a 'mine'.

"Speaking of the devil" my mum murmured. I shot up and Jonathan walked in.
"Aww. My mate is back " he said smiling. Rye stoop up and growled at him. Jonathan glared at him and continued.
"I've been worried dead. Here mum said that you went to find your mate. Silly you could of called me" he said laughing. Rye at this point was growling and his eyes had changed to their beautiful red. Possessiveness and anger radiating off of him in waves.
"Jonathan. You have to get over yourself. I have a mate which if you havent see he is ready to slice your neck off. So dont talk about me. Or dont talk to me at all. That would be better" i said as i had pulled Rye to my neck so he can relax. Jonathan growled out and his eyes changed too. Rye stoop up and was ready to go to Jonathan. I stood up and stood in front of ma mate.
"Look baby. Relax. Dont listen to him. He is just an asshole without a mate trying to convice me im his mate. He has to get over it okay? He is just an asshole. A psychopath who needs fucking damn help. So just ignore him yeah? Like i always do" i said to my Alpha. In the mean while i had turned to look at Jonathan. Rye calmed down after that and pulled me towards him. His head on my neck. My back on his chest and his hands around my waist. Jonathan wad just looking at us.
"I hate you!! I REALLY DO. GO FUCK YOURSELF ANDREW. YOU ARE WORTHLESS." Jonathan shouted. My dad just took him away leading him to i dont know where. Now thats better. Rye just smiled in my neck and kissed my neck. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. My mum looking at us with fond eyes.
£
£
SOO? WHAT DO U SAY? Im thinking of changing a bit the way the story goes but idk. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Any ideas? What would you like to see in the story?