-Chapter 9-

-3d person-
The 3 boys got ready to leave. Jack hugged Andys parents and was on the jet already. Rye hugged them too and now Andy. It was hard to say goodbyeto his family. He is gonna miss them. He couldnt let go of his mum. He was and still is mumma boy. 

"Dad what about the jet?"Andy asked his dad. His dad smiled and looked at him.
"Im coming with you, you idiot."He said laughing. Andy looked at him because fuck. He is fucked. If his father see them how they are during the flight he is gonna go furious.
"Why are you like that?"The king asked and looked at his son.
"You dont say, dont ask and dont use your Alpha voice on anyone. Ok?"Andy said llooking at his father with a rather serious face. Because he knows why his father asked to fly the jet himself. Because as a king he can put whoever he wants.
"Okay"He says with a sign. His son understood why he wants to fly the jet himself. But he cant help it. His son is leaving him!!!!

"Have a safe flight okay?"Andys mum said and they all nodded.
"Rye sweety can i tell you something for a minute?"She said looking at her son's Alpha. Rye nodded and walked towards his Omega's mum. 
"Mum"Andy said with a warning on his voice. She just rolled her eyes and waved her son off.

"Whats wrong?"Rye said after they walked a little bit farther away from the others.
"No no no. Everything is just perfect. Just pllease take care of him. He has been through a lot. Protect him actually because he has suffered quite a lot with al the assholes in his school. I  also want you to go to a friend of his to explain him what is going on. His friend is human and doesnt know of the werewolf world. But he has to know okay? And please take care of my son"She said as she looked at the young Alpha.
"Okay i promise. Im gonna tell them. Im just going to take Andy and go. And then we go. And im gonna protect your son till my last breath. I swear"Rye said to his mother-in-law. She smiled and hugged Rye really tight. He laughed and hugged her back. They pulled away and walked back to the group.

"Uhm Andy can you come here?"Rye said and Andy loked at his Alpha scared.
"S-sure"Andy said with a slight stutter. The small Omega walked towards his Alpha and looked at him weirdly.
"Uhm. Can we go to your friend? Your mum said its better if we go and talk to him about it. About you leaving and about the werewolf world"Rye said to his Omega as he hugged him. Andy snapped his head upwards to look at his Alpha shocked. He is not sure if he is ready to tell his best friend about it.

"Bu-but. Im not ready to tell him. I dont know how he is going to react. He might run away from me or he might never want to see me again. He might not want to be my freind anymore!"Andy started hyperventalating. Rye just pulled him in a hug and shushed him. Im gonna be with you. You are gonna show him i hod him okay? I'll be with him"Rye said as he looked down at his small Omega. Andy nodded and nuzzled into his Alpha's chest.
"Come on. I think we better get going yeah?"Rye asked and Andy nodded. They started walking to everyone.

"Go. I've explained everything"The Luna said and nodded. They nodded back and started walking towards Sonny's house. Andy was shacking. He was scared because he doesnt know if he is gonna lose his bestfriend or not.

"Hey uhm. When i was talking to your mum she said you have been through a lot in school and suffered. What does she mean?" The Alpha broke the silence and Andy froze. He has NEVER told his mum about the bullying. HOW TF DOES SHE KNOW? 
"U-um you see. I've been bullied since im little. Because im smaller compare to other Omegas. And because i came out as gay they started picking up on me even more. I dont know how she knows. Not even Sonny knows. Jack, Kirsty and your mum know. Only those 3. I dont even know how my mum does. But yeah"Andy said as he started fiddling with his hoodie. 
"Hey. You are gonna be safe with me okay?"Rye said as they stopped. Andy nodded and mumbled a small 'thank you' as Rye pulled him into a hug. 
"Come on. We are almost there."Andy said dragging the Alpha with him. After 5 minutes they were in front of a small house. Andy walked forward and took a key under a rag. Rye was looking at him confused. The fuck was he doing? Andy ulocked the door and walked inside the house like its his. 

"Andy is that you?"A male voice was heard.
"No. Im you from a parallel universe and i came her to kidnap you"Andy said with a giggle. A boy came running from a room and hugged Andy knocking him on the floor. They fall down to the floor and started laughing.

"I MISSED YOU. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEN!??"Sonny screamed.
"Get off of me you big oaf"Andy said with a chuckle. Sonny got up and helped Andy up. He cleaned himsef and hugged Sonny one more time.
"Soooo. Are you gonna introduce orr?"Sonny asked as he noticed me
"Yeah. Rye this is my best friend Sonny. Sonnymy boyfriend"Andy said not sure if he should say mate or boyfriend. But he just went with the second option. 
"OMG NO FUCKING WAY"Sonny said gettinh excited.
"Yes but im here for some other reason. You see im going to move out and LIVE with Rye. But he lives 2 to 3 days away by car. And also there is something that you need to know about me"Andy said looking at a confused Sonny.
"B-but what about me?"Sonny said hurt in his face.
"You will see where this is about to go okay?"Rye said to Andys best friend. He will make sure they wont lose contact. He doesnt want his baby hurt.
"O-okay. What did you want to show me?" Sonny said ooking at Andy and then at Rye.
"Follow me"Andy said and they walked outside and into the woods but not too deep.

"You dont move, dont tak AND dont run. I'll feel the urge to chase if you run. Rye please hold him. You know what to do"Andy said to his mate. Rye nodded and walked towards Sonny.
"What is going onnn"Sonny whined and Rye shushed him.
"Okay"Andy said walking behind a tree to get his clothes off. He did and walked back to them. He looked at Rye and Rye nodded.

Soon his bones started breaking and reaforming. And within seconds there was standing a white beautiful wolf. Rye was left shocked. Something is weird. They are soulmates. Andys wolf colour is white and his is black. He will have to look it up.
"The fuck--. WHERE'S ANDY?!"Sonny screamed taking Rye out of his thoughts. 
"Right in front of you"Rye said with a fond smile.
"B-but werewofs dont exist"Sonny said looking at Rye and then back at 'Andy'.
Andy then walked back behind the tree. Shifted, got back to his clothes and walked back to Rye and Sonny.
"Im SO DAMN CONFUSED"Sonny said and Andy just laughed. 
"Its okay. I will explain everything to you"Andy said as he walked towards the other two. He went next to his mate and took his hand on his.
"Theres a lot of eplanation to do. Ughhh"Andy said which made his Alpha to laugh. 

They went back to Sonny's without a word beeing said.
"So. When did you find out you were a werewolf?"Sonny asked as soon as they walked inside his place.
"Uhm. I was oen like that"Andy said as he scratched the back of his neck. 
"Oh god"Sonny murmured under his breath.
"Its like i dont even know my best friend anymore"Sonny said. That made Andy look at him with a sad exression and hurt all over his face.

"Sit down and shut your mouth. Its harder than you think"Andy said and made his bff to shut up. Rye sat down after he was offered to and Andy immediately sat on his lap.

"Exlain efore i burn my last 2 rain cells"Sonny said and the alpha laughed at that.
"Okay. You see there are 3 kind of ranks. Alphas, Betas and Omegas. Alpha's are the most powerful ones. The top rank. They can do whatever they want to the other two. Rye is an Alpha. They also go through a rut every month for 3 days. Something like period but they need an Omega to help them go through it. They are super horny and aggressive. They can only mate with Omegas. Then we have the Betas or worriors. They mostly protect the pack from outsiders. Also there is the closest Beta to the king as his second hand. Uhm they mate only with Betas and can get pregnant. Aaand Omegas. Im one. They are considered to be one of the lowests ranks. They are usually treated badly. Some people even hit them. They treat them like trash and make them their servants. They can get pregnant and only mate with Alphas. Uhm. We go through heat every month for  days again like period. Also there is the King or Alpha and the Luna of the pack. Alphas are meant to protect their Omegas and of course their pack. Uhm. Omegas are meant to stay home and take care of the pups. But im not that kind of Omega. If my Alpha wants me to stay home he can forget me. Uhm anyway. Me and Rye are soulmates. Something that the moon goddess decided for us. We dont get to choose whose our mate is. Soumates like me and Rye, can find barely no where. They are very rare but the most powerfu ones. They have extreme powers. But mine and Ryes problem is that our fur colour is unusual. The last time they saw a black and white wolf to be SOULmates it was around 2000 years ago. So we have to look that up." Andy explained to a dumpfounded Sonny. He doesnt know what the HELL is going on and he ust found out that his best friend that he knew like the back of his hand doesnt know him at all. Hell.

"Thats a lot to take. What the fuck"Sonny said and Andy nodded.
"We know"Rye said taking part into the conversation.
"Im soooooo confused"Sonny said and Andy chuckled.
"You will get used to it and learn more. Just be patience"Andy said and Sonny nodded. He just has to get used to the fact that his bff is not human. Like its that normal.
£
£
BOOM. SECOND DAY IN A ROW?? WTF RIGHT?