-Chapter 20-

-3d person-
The next day Andy woke up around 9am. He tried to  get up , succeded and got off of Rye's iron grip and walked to the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with warm water and threw a bathbomp in and went to wake his Alpha. But as Andy waked out of the bathroom he saw his Alpha on alert serching for Andy. As soon as his eyes landed on the small Omega Rye shot up and walked towards Andy engulfing him into a hug.

"Dont ever do stuff like that these days with the French pack because i will go insane. Axel was about to come out"Rye said as he pulled the smalll Omega flashed against his skin. 
"Sorry Alpha"Andy said as he burried his face on Rye's chest. 
"Come shower with me"Andy said after a few minutes of just hugging. They were butt-naked but didnt care. Rye pecked Andy's lips and nodded. Then walked to the bathroom. They sat like always and relaxed. They did their hair and bodies and got out.

Rye put some black Calvin klein boxers, grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt and Andy some white Calvin Klein boxers some volleyball shorts that made his ass pop and one of Rye's t-shirts that riched mid thigh. Then they walked downstairs to eat breakfast.
"What time is it?" Andy asked as soon as they walked into the kitchen. All eyes were on them.
"Uhm 10:12" Sammie said.
"Thanks buddie"Andy said with a smile. Then he took his phone out and called his dad.

"Hey Andy. I'm at Sonny's. In about 4 and a half hours we will be there"Andy's dad said as soon as he picked it up, not giving Andy the time to say anything
"Oh. Okay. Amazing. See you later. Bye, love you"Andy said and hanged up right after his dad answered back.
"When are the pack from France are due to be here?" Andy asked as he looked at Mia and then Lucas. Nowadays they don't see him at all. He is always on his office and won't come out untill someone's not around. He sometimes avoid his wife and the twins completely. No one knows what he is doing but no one cares because before he does something he has to tell his Beta and his wife.

"They will be here within an hour"Lucas said with a slight smirk and Andy felt Rye tense and a wave of anger hit him. 
"Alpha relax"Andy said as he looked at his Alpha and took his hand in his.
"I will be just fine yeah?"Andy saidand Rye just closed his eyes and nodded slowly.
'I just dont want you to get hurt. I dont trust those people and neither do i trust my father' Rye said through mind link. Andy nodded in understandement.
'I know baby. I will be safe yeah? We will be together all the time. I promise you that. And; on top of that they can't even touch me because we just mated and you know what will happen right?' Andy asked through mind link. He wanted to comfort his Alpha and resure him everything will be just fine. Rye nodded and pecked his Omega's lips really quickly as a thank you.

"So. Is the guest room ready for Sonny?"Rye asked his mum as he looked at her after he was done chatting with Andy.
"Everything is sorted out baby. No need to worry yeah? Just go upstairs get ready and tidy up your room a bit before Sonny and the others come"Mia said as she looked at both of us. We nodded and then continued eating and making small conversations. After we were done Andy and Rye got to their room and start tiding up. After about half and hour they were done so they sat on the bed and waited for someone to tell them to get downstairs. They were cuddled up scrolling through their phones not taking that much. Just enjoying eachothers presence. 

"RYAN!ANDY! COME DOWNSTAIRS"Robbie shouted and Rye groaned but got up anyway cause he didnt have any other choise.
"COMING"He shouted and turned to look at his Omega.
"You stick by my side, you dont leave without me and if someone asks you to do something you tel me immediately so i come with you okay?"Rye asked his voice heavier than before meaning Axel wanted to take controlbut Rye didnt let him because he knows what would happen. They walked downstairs and Andy was by Rye's side attached to his side. Rye put a fake smile on and waited for them to walk in. As they walked in Andy tensed. Most of them were Alpha's and you could see that from miles away. Not only they were tall ans muscular but the Alpha scent they were producing was way too strong. First the Queen and King walked in and greeted everyone not touching Andy and Rye because they saw the looks. But the rest just tried to. They all backed off as soon as they heard growl but one didnt even budge and decided to greet the Omega. As soon as the Alpha touched the Omega Axel came out. He growled and with a quick move he attacked the Alpha. Andy was left shocked looking at his Alpha and soon snapped. He placed a hand on his Alpha's shoulder and Rye snapped his head up.

"Come on baby. Let his be. Im fine okay? He didnt hurt me. Come on Axel. Give Rye his control back. Come on Alpha"Andy said and Rye relaxed. Rye got off of the other Alpha and pulled the Omega into a hug. He pulled the Omega closer and nuzzled his nose on Andy's neck. He kept on repeating to himself 'you are safe, you are safe' and Andy just let him relax. Everyone was just watching the scene unfold.

"What the fuck just happened?"Lucas asked after a while. They all turned to look at him expect Andy and Rye.
"They are soulmates Lucas. Noone can touch neither of them because they will both fucking snap"Mia answered.
"For how long?"He asked and no one answered.
"How long?Lucas asked again and no one answered again. 
"Non of your fucking bussiness"Rye snapped at him.
"No one will fucking tell you because we all know why you fucking told them to come NOW. But news flash you wont get what you want. I wont leave my Omega out of my fuckng sight NOT EVER FOR A SPARE SECOND! Cause seriously. Fuck you dad. Why dont you fucking undestand that we are SOULMATES!! For fucks shake. Fuck your money fame or whatever. I will RULE with Andy and i dont care. If you try to do something, anything i swear i will kil you with my bare fucking hands. Understood?"Rye said using his Alpha voice in almost all his speach. Lucas just looked at him shocked but didnt say a word. Rye then grabbed Andy's arm and he stormed to their room. 

"Relax baby"Andy said as he walked towards his Alpha. He grabbed his chin and placed a soft kiss to his lips. Rye immediately relaxed and pulled the Omega clser to his body by his hips. Come on. Lets cuddle and wait for Sonny yeah?"Andy asked his Alpha and Rye nodded. He pulled the Omega over their bed and then placed Andy on top of him. Andy just let him do whatever he wants because he knows his Alpha needs it. Then they cuddled and didnt say anything for quite a while.
~
~~
~~~
Soo. WHO LIKES A DOMINANT/ANGRY/PROTECTIVE RYE? CAUSE I FUCKING DO