-Chapter 26-

Okay. There is gonna be a small time skip bc i dont want to write what is going on every detail that is going through out the pregnancy. I mean i can but its gonna make the storie longer.
ANYGAY LETS ROLL

-3d person-
These past 5 months have been eventful. The couple went through some serious shit. They had to be careful because of the French pack and because Andy was just pregnant. They went through a lot of cravings and mood swings. Andy's favourite craving was popcorn with pickles and ketchup. Yeah. If you ask no one knows why. 

The couple fought a lot but didnt care because at the end of the day they are just fine and cuddling. Andy was due any time soon and the couple was thrilled. THEY HAVE TWINS. A boy and a girl. They cant tell second genders yet. Sonny went back after a month and so did the pack. Sonny promised to come back when Andy is due to give birth so he did. So did Andy's parents. They all are waiting for the baby to pop out. Rye's cousin from Hawai is also coming for a visit and also to meet Andy. 

-Rye's pov-
Me, Andy and Sonny were just chilling when a wave of disstress hit me. I looked at Andy confused but he just waved me off. After about 10/15 minutes again and i looked at Andy worried.
"Baby. You okay?"
"Yeah. Just some pains. Imma gonna drink some water yeah?"Andy asked, but as soon as he got up his water broke. I shoot up immediately and run over to him. 
"Shit. Sonny grab his bag and im taking him to the pack doctor. Imma gonna link them and tell them. I have to go"I said in panic. Sonny nodded while Andy was screaming from the pain here and there.

Meet us at pack's doctor immediately. Bring Louis with you if he has arrived... I said to my dad and he linked back saying okay. I had rushed Andy to the pack's doctor and plased him on a the bed the doctor told me to. She had taken him into the room and i followed not trusting anyone near my Omega right now. Everything that happened those 5 hours were too quick that i didnt even noticed what happened. My cousin found his mate. But what i was not expecting is that Sonny is his mate.

Andy gave birth to his 2 children and fall asleep immediately. Rye immediately climbed up on the bed and pulled the Omega flash against his body. He fall asleep immediately. 

-3d. person-
After 3 hours of sleeping the couple woke up. As soon as Andy opened his eyes he looked around trying to find his babies. As he couldn't find them he started panicking and freaking out. Rye sensed what was wrong and mind-linked the doctor. A minute later she walked into the room with the babies in her arms. As soon as Andy saw them being held by someone else, he let a loud growl out. I chuckled at him and took the babies from the nurse and immediately placed them next to him.  The babies immediately started whinning. Being born a few hours now, they were hungry. Andy chuckled at them and took the boy and placed it on his chest and the baby immediately launched on his nipple. Being a werewolf and male pregnant something "happens" to your wolf and they produce milk. So Andy had milk to feed the babies.

The couple watched the baby drink its milk with smiles on their faces. As soon as the first baby was full Andy took the girl and placed it back on his nipple. She did the same and the two just watched her, waiting for her to finish. As soon as she did, Andy grabbed her and placed her back next to her brother. Andy smiled at the babies and looked at Rye.
"I love you" Andy said with a smile and closed his eyes. Rye placed a small kiss on Andy's lips and then snuggled closer to Andy falling back asleep with his family this time.
~
~~
~~~
So.... 2 or 3 more chapters...and its finished:(((
IM SO SAD:(