-Chapter 11-

-3d person-
The couple after a while they arrived back at Andys they all had put their stuff on the jet and they were waiting for the couple. Again they said their goodbyes and walked into the jet to get ready to leave. Andy and Rye were the last ones to walk in but they didnt mind. They sat down and Andys father started the jet. He started to fly and after 10 minutes Andy undid his belt and so did Rye. Andy got up and then sat on his Alphas lap. Rye happily wrapped his arms around Andy and then they relaxed.
'I think your father doesnt really like me' Rye said through their mind link. They of course can talk with mind link because they are soulmates and not just mates. All mates have to wait till they can talk through their mind link.
'He has been looking at us since we walked in hand in hand' Andy said as he looked at me and then at his dad. He just shrugged and lied his head on Ryes chest. He then looked up at his Alpha. His beautiful brown eyes, his fluffy hair that he adores *YES RYE HAS HAIR. MY STORY MY ROULES DUDE* his sharp jawline, his lips that are full and pink. He just wants to kiss him so much.

On the other hand Rye is just looking at his Omega that has been looking at him for 10 minutes at least. He follows his eyes. First eyes, hair, his jawline and lastly his lips. Andy kept on looking at his lips and he didnt move his gaze from them. Rye checked to see if Andys dad was looking and surely enough he was. But Rye didnt care. Rye then started leaning in and smashed his lips with Andys. Andys was taken aback but then he started moving his lips with Rye's. It was a gentle kiss, no lust or sexual tension. Just love and admiration. Ryes hands were on Andys lower back and on Andy's neck. Andys hands were around Rye's neck. 

Soon enough a cough interrupted them and they separated. Rye looked at the direction that the cough came and of course it was Andys dad. Andy was blushing like an idiot on his Alpha's chest and Rye had a smug look plastered on his face.

'Well well well. Im sure your dad doesnt like me anymore' Rye said and looked at his Omega who was giggling quitly.
'I think that he is like that because im moving out  and going to live too far away for his liking' Andy explained as he looked up at Rye. Rye nodded agreeing with him. Then they got into a more comfortable position and fall asleep.

4 hours later they were there. Kirsty had woken up the boys and now they were all walking inside the castle. Rye doesnt know how his father is going to react about it. Not that he cares but he wants Andy safe. As soon as they walked in Ryes parents came running to the living room.

"King Fowler. Long time no see. How have you been?"Ryes mother said as she hugged Andys father. He just laughed and hugged her back. Then he went to Ryes father. He went on for a hug because they were really close but Ryes father pulled back. Andys father looked at him confused but Ryes father was unfaced. He is cold towards his 'bestfriend' and Andys dad doesnt know what he did wrong.

"Whats wrong?"He asked his friend and Lucas *Ryes dad* just shook his head.
"You know whats wrong? The fact that your son came and ruined ALL MY DAMN PLANS. I WANTED MY SON TO MATE TO A BEAUTIFUL FEMALE AND GET MARRIED AND THEN YOUR SON CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING" Lucas ranged out. Everyone was standing shocked and they couldnt move.
"YOU KNOW. I ALREADY HAD ARANGED THE MARRIEGE. THE GIRL WAS FROM AMERICA. ONE OF THE RICHEST FAMILYS IN AMERICA.  AND THEN HERE COMES ANDY LIKE HE OWNS THE DAMN PLACE AND RUINS EVERYTHING!! fucking useless omega"Lucas continued, murmuring under his breath the last part. Rye though had had enough.

"DAD ENOUGH. WHY DONT YOU GO AND FUCK THAT BTCH OF YOURS HUH? MELANIE IS HER NAME I THINK? YOU FUCKING CHEATER. WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE HUH? CAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT. AND JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ANDY THAT! DOESNT MEAN I DONT EITHER. AT LEAST I KNOW HOW NOT TO TREAT HIM. NO GO FUCK YOURSELF. CAUSE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE ANYMORE!"Rye started shocking everyone with his outburst. Everyone caught what Rye said about his father being a cheater and that left everyone more shocked. 

"R-Rye what did you say?"His mum asked as tears starting pouring out of her eyes. 
"You heard me mum. He has been cheating on you for 2 fucking years now THAT ASSHOLE" Rye said as he turned to look at his mother. He walked towards her and pulled her in a hug. Everyone was just looking as the scent was unfolding not knowing what is about to happen next. 
"Im sorry mum"Rye whispered and she just shook her head. Andy walked towards them and pulled Ryes mum in a hug away from Rye. Rye was left watching his two favourite Omegas hug and a small smile found its way on his face.

"Im sorry mum"Andy whispered in her ear as she buried her head on Andys neck
"Its fine baby. I will take care of it okay? No need to worry about me okay?"Mia said as she gave one last squize to Andy and then pushed him to her son.

"Me, Mia Reeves, rejects you as my mate"Mia said as she placed her hand on her heart. Everyone was left shocked, looking at the two hiss in pain as the bond broke.  
"Mum?"Rye asked as he looked at his mother. She smiled at him and shook her head. She walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to start making dinner.

"Alpha?"Andy asked as he looked at his Alpha. His parents just broke up in front of him.
"Yes baby?"Rye asked as he looked down at his Omega.
"How are you?"Andy asked as he nuzzled to his Alpha's neck.
"Im okay baby. He deserved it. He is and asshole. I just want my mum to be okay."Rye said as he inhaled his Omegas scent, trying to relax himself. 
"We can take her to the elders"Andy commented. That made Rye think about it and nod. It was a good idea. 
"Now come on. Lets go and unpack your stuff"Rye said and Andy nodded. They pulled away and headed to their room from now on. Rye had ordered to transfer his stuff on the upper level as they cant stay at Ryes room. 2 guards took Andys suitcases and boxes, Rye had Andy's guitar. Rye hadintertwined his fingers with Andy's and they were silently walking to their room. When they arrived the guards put Andys stuff on place and then they left. 
£
£
Sooo. What do you say? You like it? NEXT CHAPTER WE MEET SOLBYYYYYY