-Chapter 4-

-Andys pov-
Waking up in the morning i felt really weird. In some days im turning 18. Which means finding my mate. But today Im feeling as if my wolf Styles was going crazy but i dont know why.
'Styles the fuck is wrong with you today?' I asked my wolf getting a growl in return.
'If iknew i would of told you. I dont know whats wrong. Maybe its because we are close to turning 18?' Styles said. i nodded and got up.

I walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my phone on my way in. I opened it and went straight to my play-list tapping on my favourite song 'Beamer Boy by Lil Peep'. I got undressed and hoped into my bathroom. I quickly washed my body and my hair and hoped off. I dried myself and got changed into some white ripped jeans and a black Nike hoodie. I brushed MY hair and then walked downstairs.

"Morning" I greeted my family and sat down to eat breakfast.
"Morning son"dad said.
"Is Sonny going to pick you up today?" He asked and i nodded. For the past week Sonny bad been sick but now he is okay.
"Yeah. He is okay now. Thank god. This week had been so boring without him"i said whining.
My dad only chuckled and shook his head.
"Oh. Uhm Jack will come by at some point to see you." Dad said. Jack is from the Beaumont palace. 4 kingdoms away. It takes 3 days to go from one kingdom to another. That man has guts to do that only to see me.
"Amazing. I missed that goofball." I said

I got up to go grab my back and headed upstairs again after i was finished with my breakfast. I put my books in my back and then Sonny's car was heard outside. I kissed my dads and mums cheeks and run outside.
"Hey bud"Sonny said
"Dont EVER leave me alone" i said glaring at him as he started the car.
"Whatever you say mister"Sonny said giggling.
"Im serious. I was so bored. They are all assholes. I hate them bro" i said criss-crossing my hands on my chest. He just giggled.
"Oh. Jack is coming at some point this week" i said smiling
"Amazing!! I missed that dork bro. Its been a while" Sonny said and i hummed.

It has actually been 3 months. And i have to tell him so much. About my dreams which are getting weirder and weirder. About the damn beatings that i cant tell Sonny because he is a human and he cant beat a wolf. Its just hard.

After some times we arrived at school. We got out and walked towards our lockers. He were chit chatting all the way to out lockers. We grabbed our books and walked towards our separate directions. We said goodbye and walked away. As i turned around to a hallway to my class someone pinned me to a wall. I hissed and a loud thud was heard as my books hit the floor.

"Well well well. Who do we have here huh?" Derek one of my bullies said. He smirked and with one hand he pinned both of my hands above my head.
"Look at me" he said and with his other hand made me look at him. I closed my eyes and whined because his grip on my wrists tightened.
"I said, look at me" he said growling. I opened my eyes and looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Aw. Look at those eyes" he said and his friends which were around me laughed.
"Please" i said looking at him.
"Naw. No im not gonna let you leave that easily" he said smirking. I whimpered and closed my eyes waiting for the punches. After a few seconds i opened my eyes because nothing made contact with my cheek and in front of me Jack was standing.
"Naw. Now look at the Beta trying to save the Omega" Derek said mockingly.
"Let him go" jack said.

Now. Something about Jack. Yes he is a Beta. But there is a plot twist. He can growl and act like an Alpha. Thats on his blood line. Yeeeeaaaaarsss ago the Duff's had a clan. The Duff clan. It was the most powerful one. Everyone feared them. They were known for the Alpha aura they were emitting. Even though most of them were omegas and betas they still behaved,smelled,growled like Alphas and had the power of an Alpha. Generations after generations it has still stayed like that so Jack can still behave like an Alpha. The clan of course doesnt exist anymore.

"And why would I? Beta" Derek said looking at him. Me still pinned on the wall. The bell long gone forgotten.
"Because I said so" Jack said. His eyes turning black. Another one thing. Jack launched to Derek grabbing him by his neck.
"I said. Let him go" Jack said growling again
"Wtf dude. You sure you are a damn Beta?" Derek said
"Oh 100% sure. You just dont know my story. So. Fucking leave him alone. Because next time I wont hesitate to kill you" Jack said eyes completely black. Derek nodded and left in fear. I hugged Jack and started crying silently. My nose going instantly to his neck.
"Thank you" i said. It sounded muffled because of his shirt. He started rubbing my back his hand going up and down.
"Come on. Lets go to the bathroom" he said and i nodded. We started walking and talking to each other.

"So. Do you remember Rye? The king's son" Jack said and i nodded.
"Yeah. What about him?" I asked and looked at him.
"Well. He had a dream with you in it. He could feel your emotions and he said he could be you. Think like you, move like you and blah blah blah. He said it felt so real. Then he found you. Almost unconscious because someone beat you up. When he took you to the doctor he had to step out of the room. As soon as he did he had walked into a full glass room and no escape. He could see a black figure but couldnt move. The figure crawling closer and closer to him. His dream always stops there cause he waked up. Something or someon wakes him up"Jack explained and i looked at him dumpfounded. 
"This cant be possible"I murmered under my breath
"What?"Jack said looking at me
"I had the exactly same dream but i stayed on the hospital bed. I could hear him screaming but i couldnt move either. Then i wake up"I said looking at Jack
"Thats so fucking weird. He always complained about it. Asked his father who this Andy could be. Now i know"Jack said looking at me
"We have to fucking take you to him"Jack said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the school.
"JACK! WAIT"I shouted 
"WHAT!"He said looking at me
"What about Sonny?"I asked looking at Jack
"No time"He said and continued to walk with him. 

"Jack. We have to tell my parents. There might be a quicker way or something"I said looking at him.He nodded and we continued our way towards the pack house. 
"Andy?What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at school"My dad pointed out as he looked at me and Jack confused
"I know, i know Mr Fowler.  But i have to take him to the Beaumonts castle. Its important"Jack said looking at my dad
"Are you okay Andy?"He asked looking at me. He walked towards me grabbing my face between his hands.
"Yes dad. We were wondering if there was something that could help us go quicker there?" I asked looking at him with hope in my eyes.
"Yes. You can take our private jet. It will only take you about 4 hours."My dad said passing the keys to Jack.
"AMAZING. You are the best. I will bring him back by tomorrow maybe. Tell Sonny some excuse. He still doesnt know about us"Jack pointed out before running towards the jet. I kissed my mums and dads cheeks for goodbye and run towards Jack. He was texting king Beaumont to inform him that we are on our way. 
"Ready?"he asked me looking towards me. I nodded and Jack started.
£
£
So i hoped you liked it. What do you say? Its been a while since I last posted but look! Thats a quite long chapter!!!