-Part 1-

I DID SOME SMALL CHANGES!!!!
Andrew Fowler
Andy is an Omega. His fur colour white. He is smaller compare to the other Omegas and he has blue eyes. He is 17 years old. He doesn't have a mate. He has 1 best friend called Sonny. Andy does not have a lot of friends and because of his size he always gets picked up. His best friend doesnt know and he wants to keep it that way. All the time people just watch but dont do something or say anything. His best friend is human and doesnt know anything about the werewolf world. His wolf's name is Stiles. He is also gay another reason for them to pick up on him.

Ryan Beaumont
He is 17 years old without a mate. In 5 days he will turn 18 and he cant wait to find his mate. His dad has been trying to find him a mate but without a success. Ryan is an alpha and his fur is black with some white on his toes.  He is on the 11th grade . Ryan all the time has some stupid girls around him trying to convince him that they are his mate. His wolf's name is Axel. Ryan is also gay since he was 15. No one knows only Jack because he doesn't want people to hate him. His best friend is Jack. Overprotective

Jack Duff
He's a Beta and has a mate called Kirsty. Jack's fur is ginger with brown and he has green eyes. His wolf's name is Benjamin. Jack is 18 years old. He kind of hate the attention he's getting but he can't do something about it. Jack is also bi but everyone knows and he's okay with it. He also knows Andy and Sonny but they are from different kingdoms.They don't talk that much but they still know each other. His best riend is Ryan his-soon to be beta-.

Kirsty Belle

She is only 17 years old and mated to Jack Duff. Her fur is gray with black. Her eyes are gray. Her wolf's name is Eila (ey-la. Idk if it helps sorry :/). She is friends with Sonny and knows Andy. She is best friends with Sam. She knows what Andy is going through but she promised him that she wont say a word to Sonny. She hates school like everyone else. She is also Beta. She lives with Jack and also visits Andy a lot.

Sonny Robertson

He is 18. He is human. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Has 2 piercings and tattoos. His best friend is Andy since littles. He doesnt know about the wolf world but at some point he will. He is straight. He also doesnt know about Andy getting picked up. He is getting suspicious because he thinks Andy is behaving weird sometimes.

Lucas Beaumont
He is Ryan's father. He thinks his son is gay and he kinda doesn't want that or someone would say he hates it. He is 33. Alpha of the pack. Black and brown wolf. Brown eyes. His mate is Mia. The Luna. He wants to find his son's mate but can't because every person he brings his son declaines without a second thought. His wolf's name is Niall.

Mia Reeves/Beaumont
She is the Luna. She is an Omega. She has understood long time ago that her son is gay but hasn't said a thing about it. She is 30. She has hazzel eyes. Her wolf's name is Charlie and her fur is gray with black. She hates the fact that her Alpha wants to find their son a mate and won't let him choose on his own, but can't do something because she is an Omega.

Sam Golbach
He is an Omega. Rye's friend. He is 18 and gay. Blondish fur. Blue eyes and blond hair. His mate is Colby Brock but they are still awkward with each other. He is short but cute. His wolf's name Scott. He usually sits with Ryan and the others. He wants to potect Andy but cant because he is an Omega and lives way too far away. 

Colby Brock
He is Gay. Alpha and has a mate called Sam. He is 19 and lives on his own. E-boy and loves to wear chains. Has blue eyes and black fur. He has painted his hair. He is really good friends with Ryan. His wolf's name Jackson. Overprotective with his mate and wants him safe. He would do eveything his mate asked him to. His parents live in Kansas. He left his family to find his mate which he did.
£
£
Again hun!? Anyway maybe i will publish some more later