-Chapter 19-

-3'd person-
Andy took his phone out as soon as they got comfortable and called his father

"Hey dad" Andy said after his dad answered
"Hey son. Everything alright?" His dad asked as he didn't expect a phone call
"Yes don't worry. I just need you to do me a favor" Andy said as he cuddled farther more onto Rye
"Tell me son" his dad said with a bit of worry on his voice
"Uhm, okay. Can you take Sonny and come here tomorrow morning?" I asked
"Sure baby. Sure I can" His dad said and Andy let a big sign out
"Thanks dad. You are a life saver. Love you." Andy said with a smile on his face
"Love you too son. Bye." And with that they hanged up.

Then Andy called Sonny.
"YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!" Andy said loudly
"After the werewolf thing, trust me. I will"Sonny said with a chuckle. Andy laughed at that but continued.
"Go and pack a fucking suitcase for tomorrow morning. You are coming to me" Andy said and on the other line you could hear movements.
"YOU ARE KIDDING?"Sonny said after a few moments of silence
"NO I'M NOT! PACK STUFF FOR A WHOLE DAMN MONTH!" Andy said excitement lacing his voice
Sonny could easily stay a month with Andy as schools after this week are gonna close for easter. So no problem.
"FUCK YES! I'M GONNA GO AND PACK MY STUFF. BYE. NO WAIT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COME?"Sonny said slurring. Excitement all over his voice.
"Go and pack your stuff you idiot. My dad will come and pick you up"Andy said with a chuckle
"Do we know the time?"Sonny asked
"Uhm. My dad wakes up around 10 a.m so he will be there around that time I guess" Andy said as he forgot to ask his father about the time.
"OKAY LOVE YOU FOVVS!BYE"Sonny said waiting for Andy's response
"I love you too. Bye you idiot" Andy said and hanged up. Rye pulling Andy closer as he growled out, not liking the fact that Andy said the phrase "i love you" to a man who is not him.
"Relax baby. He is just my best friend yeah? You are my Alpha and I love you"Andy said as he kissed the Alpha. Rye purred in contement and nuzzled his nose on Andy's scent glands, smelling his and Andy's scent mixed together. Andy just closed his eyes and relaxed. Minutes after they were both asleep. Exhausted from the other days events.

*Time skip*
A knock on the door woke Rye up. He groaned and pulled Andy closer
"Come in "Rye said as he rubbed his eyes trying to wipe the sleep away
"Hey baby. Sorry for waking you up. But can you wake Andy up? Dinner's ready and if you don't come now there won't be something to eat." Mia said and Rye hummed. Then she left and Rye tried to wake Andy up

"Andy baby? Wake up" Rye said as he shook Andy's body that was on top of him.
"Omega!!" Rye said and Andy stirred a bit on his sleep. Rye started kissing his face and lastly his lips. Then Rye felt a movement so he deepend the kiss as he cupped Andy's face on his one hand and the other on his ass.
"Hey my beautiful baby. Dinner's ready" Rye said and Andy nodded
"I'm starving. Let's go and eat!" Andy said as he got up pulling Rye with him. Rye just chuckled but followed his Omega non the less.
"See who decided to show up"Robbie said with a smirk on his face
"Oi. Shut up. We just woke up"Andy said to Robbie. Robbie rolled his eyes playfully and then they started laughing.
"Come on baby" Rye murmured as they sat down. They served themselves and started eating. The rest of the pack on the dining room eating.
"So. Any plans?" Mia asked looking at the couple
"Tomorrow Dad and my best friend are coming over" Andy said after he swallowed.
"Oh. That's amazing. Is he an Omega too?" Mia asked.
"Uhm. He is a human. He knows about the Werewolf world though"Andy said as he scratched the back of his neck. Rye placed his hand on Andy's thigh, squeezing trying to ease his nerves.
"Oh. That's fine baby. Robbie's mate is a human too. We don't care"Mia said and Andy smiled.
"Amazing. Thank you"Andy said and Mia smiled at him. Then they continued eating in silence.
"Rye?" Andy whispered and Rye turned to look at his Omega.
"You have sauce all over your face baby" Andy said with a chuckle. Then he took a napkin and wiped the sauce off of his cheek. Rye looking at him with a fond smile and a fond look on his eyes. Everyone on the table looking at the couple.
"Thank you baby" Rye said as he pecked Andy's lips and then continued eating. They didn't notice all the attention that was on them and they continued their conversation through mind link.

After they were done eating they said their goodnights and went back to their room.
"Should we get changed?" Rye asked and Andy nodded. Andy grabbed his favourite black lace and one of Rye's big T-shirts and walked inside the bathroom. He took his jeans and boxers off and put the lace. Then took the t-shirt and wore it. The t-shirt being a dress, finishing right before his knees. He threw his boxers on the laundry basket and took his clothes and walked out. Then walked to the bed and got under the duvet. He felt the bed deep beside him and then Rye pulled him flash against him. Andy's head on Ryes neck. One of his legs on top of Rye's. Rye's hands one around his waist and the other on Andy's bum.

Rye then placed his hand on Andy's bum under the t-shirt and his breath hitched. Andy thought nothing of it so he just stayed still.  Rye then started playing with the waistband of the lace pantie and Andy looked at Rye
"Baby?" Andy asked as ne looked into Rye's eyes.
"Hm?" Rye hummed as he continued what was he doing
"Alpha?" Andy said but Rye continued ignoring him. Rye then pulled the panties and placed his fingers under it. He started running his finger tips along Andy's hole and Andy whimpered.  Then Rye rolled on top of Andy. Andy's legs spreading so his Alpha could sit between them.

"You are fucking killing me" Rye said as he looked at his Omega. Andy whimpered again and started producing slick. Rye noticed that and his eyes started swirling with colour, meaning Axel was on edge. Rye leaned down and placed a rough kiss on Andy's lips. Andy whimpered again but continued kissing Rye. Andy's hands were around Rye's neck playing with his hair and had his legs wrapped around Rye's waist.

Rye left a last peck on Andy's lips before he traveled to his neck. He left a series of hickeys before he went back to Andy's lips to shut him up from his loud moans. One of his hands that was under the t-shirt Rye pulled it over Andy's head and took it off. Leaving him in just his underwear just like Rye. Rye started grinding on Andy making the Omega moan. Rye groaned and closed his eyes. Rye got desperate so he took his boxers and Andy's lace panties off.  Then he kneeled again between Andy's legs.

Rye looked at Andy one last time before entering him. Not even overthinking it because of their previous activities the Omega is still open (I cringed when I wrote that-) Andy let a long moan out and Rye groaned again as he felt the tighteness of his Omega.
"Fuck baby" Rye breathed out. Rye after some seconds started moving his hips back and forth, quickening his pace every time. Andy beneath him a moaning mess and Rye was absolutely loving it. He started snapping his hips quicker and rougher just as his Omega asked him to. Andy felt the heat building up on his tammy.
"I'm C-Close... Fuuuck! Im close Alpha!!!" Andy said he closed his eyes.

Only a few trusts later Andy came on his stomach and Rye inside him.
"Fuck Omega "Rye said as he rolled over so Andy could be on top of him. They couldn't move, not untill Rye's knot popped off.

Rye kissed Andy's lips and then forehead before he let the Omega sleep. After a while he could slip off of Andy so he got up, cleaned them up and then slipped beside Andy, cuddling more into him before sleep took over him again.
~
~~
~~~
SOOO! HA SMUT AGAIN! IT'S 5 AM AND WRITING A STORY ON WHATTPAD.OOP OOP